Randall Made Knife dominionhobby.com
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#192641 - 02/25/21 10:08 PM Stupid mother f*#ker
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

36 days. That is all it took, 36 days into this fookin nimrods presidency and he calls an airstrike in syria. Trump had that shit squared away. 4-5 Arab states signed historic peace accords with Israel. Now that asswipe and his cronies start it back up again.

They don't respect him. Obviously don't fear him. They see what everyone else sees and the Syrians probably are testing him. As will China, Russian, EU, and whoever else you can think of. A shot out unaccomplished douche nozzle that spent 5 decades in DC and didn't do a fuckin thing.

How many wars is it gonna take?

Attachments
------144566051_10224212700536179_4503075818175488216_n.jpg

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#192643 - 02/25/21 10:40 PM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: crutchtip]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
Biden is just another weak minded puppet and war profiteer like his pal Obama. What a pathetic leader...

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#192644 - 02/25/21 11:41 PM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: thevalueman]
Sidney_Redford Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns. Va.
Tell us how you really feel Joe. I agree with you a 100%. Biden is doing what he is told by Obama and his crowd. We will not believe what has happened to our country, can't hardly believe it now. Antifa and BLM can riot, loot and burn large parts of cities and nothing is done about it, but get close to DC and they call in the Guard, build fences with razor wire, and now Pea brain Pelosi wants the guard there on a permanent basis.
RKS #84 NRA Life. Shag # 11

#192648 - 02/26/21 12:43 AM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: Sidney_Redford]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: Sidney_Redford
Tell us how you really feel Joe. I agree with you a 100%. Biden is doing what he is told by Obama and his crowd. We will not believe what has happened to our country, can't hardly believe it now. Antifa and BLM can riot, loot and burn large parts of cities and nothing is done about it, but get close to DC and they call in the Guard, build fences with razor wire, and now Pea brain Pelosi wants the guard there on a permanent basis.

If some good folks can waltz into the capital imagine what isis could do.This should be a lesson learned.The capital should be secure.

Edited by aaron (02/26/21 07:42 AM)

#192649 - 02/26/21 07:15 AM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: aaron]
Captain Chris Stanaback Online
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Aaron,
Do you "actually" own a Randall knife? I have viewed your previous posts and it just appears as though you are a troll? No? Please try, every now and again, to post something positive. All of this is getting pretty old.
Thanks, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#192651 - 02/26/21 07:35 AM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Captain Chris Stanaback
Aaron,
Do you "actually" own a Randall knife? I have viewed your previous posts and it just appears as though you are a troll? No? Please try, every now and again, to post something positive. All of this is getting pretty old.
Thanks, Capt. Chris

I do have a Randall 14 attack.I will read more and post less.No i am not a troll.

#192653 - 02/26/21 08:31 AM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: aaron]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
Can't wait to see that knife!!!
:-)Rocky
Originally Posted By: aaron
Originally Posted By: Captain Chris Stanaback
Aaron,
Thanks, Capt. Chris

I do have a Randall 14 attack.I will read more and post less.No i am not a troll.
RKCC#25

#192654 - 02/26/21 08:40 AM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: aaron]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: aaron

If some good folks can waltz into the capital imagine what isis could do.This should be a lesson learned.The capital should be secure.

What the hell does that have to do with Bidenus Pervertus bombing Syria??

You are saying the national guard should be in DC, with razor wire fencing around the capitol? you want to talk about expense? How much does that cost per day? it is a joke. smoke and mirrors.

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#192663 - 02/26/21 04:46 PM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: thevalueman]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: thevalueman
Can't wait to see that knife!!!
:-)Rocky[quote=aaron]

Here it is.Thanks for complimenting it by the way.
http://www.knifetalkforums.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=191945#Post191945

#192664 - 02/26/21 05:19 PM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: aaron]
Eric Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
Living south of the Mackinac Bridge us lower peninsula heathens are sometimes referred to as Trolls. It’s better than being a Yupper though. All good!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod