If I am wrong, please correct me. Persons participating in these forums, whether the lounge, or the forums about one maker or another, are guests.
We are guests of this board, and as such enjoy the privileges herein at the pleasure of the website owner (s) and moderators.
Would it be fair to say, as a guest on a private forum, persons do not have the right to manipulate the right of free speech? It seems that everywhere you turn, the televised news, the papers, from the voices of politicians and clergy, and "civic" leaders, the right to abuse the right of free speech to advance a personal agenda is exercised now more than ever. Lately, this arrogance and lack of gentlemanly conduct has become quite common here. So, is it fair to say, being a guest here persons should be prepared to relinquish the right to be a pain in everyone else's butt? Whether artfully twisted to suit ones vanity or just from out and out arrogance?
Perhaps another forum, call it "romper room" could be created for perpetual antagonists, they could be banished to this forum, and only those banished could view it.
Wishful thinking on my part.
Oh, and please no-one take my rant personal. I'm just trying to advance My agenda! grin