Clinton Knives Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#73861 - 02/21/10 09:20 AM Glennn Beck last night.
7033grip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Winter Haven, Florida
For those of you that missed Glenn last night as the keynote speaker at CPAC,do yourself a favor and watch this.

http://www.therightscoop.com/category/glenn-beck/

Dubie Baxter
RKS #5099

#73862 - 02/21/10 10:18 AM Re: Glennn Beck last night. [Re: 7033grip]
Byrdguy Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: FL Panhandle
I saw that and the speech was filled with nothing but common sense. Unfortunately, people with common sense, high morals and beliefs of personal responsibility don't want to enter the cesspool of politics. The speech was great, as was the one last year by Rush Limbaugh.
RKS#4413
SHAG# 8
RKCC# CM096
NRA Member

#73863 - 02/21/10 10:21 AM Re: Glennn Beck last night. [Re: 7033grip]
Topos Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Dubie, I second that. Glenn has even taught me insights into American History that had escaped my readings. He is the Patrick Henry of our times. And of course the NY Slimes (sic) today had a grotesque photo of Glen.

[ We shamefully get the Slimes on Sundays for the theatre sections ... and in my case in a previous incarnation as we did with Pravda - "Truth"- and Izvesia .. to find out what the enemy was saying ...or better NOT saying ].

The letters selected by the NY Times today are a hoot. "Do not let the blizzards freezing your butts off fool you into denying man made global warming." "People are causing global warming so we must limit population".

As for the latter one I have come up with a solution based on actual scientific/military multispectral analysis of atmospheric 'anomalies':

Using the same "let us not take a chance even though the ideas are not proven, just believed in" logic:

Let us convince all progressives and liberals , males and females, to get neutered, and to go that extra mile and form James Jones Kool Aid Parties and have the liberal 'news' media shut themselves down to save paper. With Al Gore leading the way we can actually quantify the amount of carbon footprint reduction. If that does not work to 'save the planet' then the progressives will have their revenge on us Conservatives by our suffering with the planet's heating up and eradicating us. If they are wrong and the planet goes through weather cycles due to continental drifting, volcanic eruptions around the Pacific Rim, Sun spot cycles, and the dreaded planet's wobble, they will not be around to have us chase them around with tar and feathers.

Were the progressives not a clear and present danger to America's safety and survivability we could just throw rotted fruit on them as they cross the stage of life.

Thank GOD for our brave troops and those who are our clarions such as Glenn Beck.

Whew, I feel better now!

Moderator:  Mr_Mod