Thinking that Artificial Intelligence(AI) might tell me something about knives, I decided to ask two questions:

FIRST QUESTION: What famous people have owned Randall knives, and what were the model numbers?

"As of my last update in September 2021, President Lyndon B. Johnson was known to have owned a Randall Model 2-7, which is a popular hunting and general-purpose knife. Renowned General Norman Schwarzkopf was gifted a cus-tom Randall knife during his military career. Elvis Presley owned a Randall Model 14 Attack knife. This model is a versatile combat knife often favored by military personnel. Actor and avid outdoorsman Steve McQueen owned mul-tiple Randall knives, including a Model 15 Airman and a Model 18 Attack-Survival."

So far, so good...

SECOND QUESTION: What is the single best Randall Knives model?

"Determining the "single best" model is subjective and depends on the intended use and personal preferences of the user. Some of the popular models include the Model 1 All-Purpose Fighting Knife, Model 14 Attack, Model 18 Camp and Trail, Model 27 Trailblazer, and many more. The best Randall Knife for you will depend on your specific needs, preferences, and the tasks you plan to use it for."

NOT so good--"Model 18 Camp and Trail" doesn't quite seem right. No way will I rely on AI from now on, without checking out its answers!
RKS #258