I have two Vietnam era knives, both personalized to the same Army veteran and stamped by the RMK shop - one is a model 1 (8" carbon) the other a model 2 (7" stainless). Both have leather stacked commando handles and tan JRB sheaths with correct stones. I have only one shipping box named to the individual (I don't know if the other box was lost or if both knives shipped together.. which I doubt since it would be a tight fit for both knives). They are both in very good condition - doesn't appear they were carried much. The shipping destination was Fayetteville, NC, postmarked Dec. 1972. I'm in the process of doing more research on this Army veteran.

At the moment I don't plan on selling them, however, is there more value in keeping these as a matched set or separate? I like them both and if I had to sell one, I'd hate to break them up. I bought them both because I couldn't leave one behind! And no, I'm not a Randall addict (yet!)

I'm not looking for a dollar value... but more of a "what would you do" question.
Thanks for your input!