dominionhobby.com Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#201240 - 10/21/22 06:03 AM AGCA Gun & Knife show..This weekend!!
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Good early morning folks!
Yep: It's the Fall/Hunting show and TK and I are heading out shortly to attend. I hope you can make it!
I'll have a handful of Zeiss, Trijicon, Fuginon and Sworavski scopes and rangefinders. A few top-shelf rifles, etc. along with misc. huntin' gear.
Paramount on the tables will be over "50" brand-ass new Randall Knives! I will also have 100 knives (Randall, Behring, Treeman, Benchmade, Microtec, Remington (Original Bullet Knives), Tuna Valley, Chris Reeve....and MORE! Many are outta' The Captain's "STASH"! Well over $125,000.00 worth of "STUFF"!
I'm bringing my camera and will try (business and time allowing) to post some photos of the event. Tulsa is just 2 weeks away so...if ya' cannot make it to Bama, I hope to see you there!
The show is held at The Hoover Met Sports Complex in Hoover, Alabama. Hours are:
Saturday: 9-5
Sunday: 9-4
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#201243 - 10/22/22 03:59 AM Re: AGCA Gun & Knife show..This weekend!! [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Rebel Yell Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: OK
Sounds like a great time. I'll have to try and make it sometime.
Look forward to seeing you in Tulsa.

Moderator:  Mr_Mod