Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#199675 - 07/15/22 05:38 AM AGCA Gun & Knife Show: This weekend!
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
3 times a year...& this weekend's one of them! The AGCA (Alabama Gun Collectors Association) gun & knife show will be in Hoover, Alabama (just south of "The Ham").
The facility (first-rate) is the "Hoover Met Complex"...(The place that Michael Jordan built when he played for The Birmingham Barons)!
Show hours are (I think):
Saturday: 9-5
Sunday: 9-4
I "JUST" picked up a long-awaited RMK order and will be (actually) unwrapping them at the show! Quality optiics, including a couple of "Swarovski's", 1st-rate bolt-action rifles, some fantastic handguns (collectibles) to include a totally restores Colt (1st Generation) S.A. Army with grips from a tusk (one piece) and gold enlays, built in 1908!
I am also bringing a couple of the "liquid-metal" signs that I introduced at The Blade Show (RKCC club meeting).
I also have my latest (oldie) "Small Stanaback Special Special" that was introduced at the club meeting! Custom handle material will be available to purchase and order on your referred Randall Made knife.
I sure hope to see of ya'll there. It'll be a great time!
Stay Sharp,
Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#199686 - 07/16/22 05:50 AM Re: AGCA Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
RamKingJC Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Have a GREAT Show Capt. Arrrrghh!!!!!

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."

#199698 - 07/16/22 02:58 PM Re: AGCA Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! [Re: RamKingJC]
Lori Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: South Carolina
Hope you have a great show and great ribs!

Edited by Lori (07/16/22 02:58 PM)

#199797 - 07/20/22 06:00 PM Re: AGCA Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! [Re: Lori]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Back...Satisfied..."&" Recovered (almost). I lost my helpers this weekend but had a helluva' show! Good to see Kenny & Robert, Mitchell, The Russells, Chris Whitehead, amongst quite a few "others", who lent a hand and their support to, what became, a great weekend!
Sold a bunch, booked a few, added a couple of members, and wound up with a few killer pieces to make the Florida trip back! Thanks again to all!
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
PS: A few still left and they'll post-up to my website over the next week or so...like this'un that just dropped!...CCS

Attachments
------July-22-#2-5-NS2-D.JPG

------July-22-#2-5-NS2-A.JPG

------July-22-#2-5-NS2-G.JPG

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (07/20/22 06:02 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

Moderator:  Mr_Mod