Randall Knife Collectors Club Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#195973 - 10/22/21 06:26 AM Baby Dots-N-Butterflies!
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
OK,
So...It's 6 in the morning and I'm (almost) packed to set out on the trek to the AGCA show in Hoover, Alabama. I sure hope to see some of you there.
News alert: I have raided my STASH! I will be bringing about 50 (or so) RMKs, besides my new order to the show. I will also be bringing a couple of BMKs, BMK's re-handles (of RMKs) and several Treeman knives to boot. Over a dozen Chris Reeve knives (mostly high-end Sebenzas), along with a dozen or so "other" custom makers.
The reason for the topic of this thread is that, out of the STASH, will be a various array of Johnson roughback-sheathed knives, with baby dot snaps and butterfly-stitched backs! Also: a dozen (or so) Sullivan's sheathed knives with baby dots.
Several of these knives are highly optioned and a couple are even engraved! I know many (probably most) of you know what I am talking about..."BUT"...(There it goes again)...some may not. Regardless" Let's see your baby dots and butterflies! I'll try and snap a few phone pics, while at the show, of some of mine to add to this, upon my return.
Let's see 'em,
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#195974 - 10/22/21 07:06 AM Re: Baby Dots-N-Butterflies! [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Shoot870p Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Wow Capt! Sounds like a nice load for sure. There will be some fairly proud new owners I suspect.
Walker

Moderator:  Mr_Mod