Randall Made Knife Miles Swelze
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#140490 - 04/19/16 03:00 PM Stolen Knife ****
Moby Offline
Just dropped in

As a newcomer to the forum, I hope I'm not violating protocol by asking for help in retrieving a stolen Randall knife. It is a Model 7, Fisherman-Hunter, 5" blade, with a Model A sheath, hone in pocket. The handle is stag horn. My name, Michael H. Bright, is etched on the side of the blade opposite "Randall Made." I'm offering a reward and have been looking for it, on and off, since it was taken back in 2007. If any of you all have come across this knife, I'd be much obliged if you would help me get it back. Or, if any of you have tips on how to go about searching for it, I'd welcome them too.

#140496 - 04/19/16 04:22 PM Re: Stolen Knife [Re: Moby]
BOB_TEATES Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: BRADENTON FL
Sorry your knife was stolen off your boat at the windjammer marina in 2007.the only way I know how to find your knife is to do as I did and google your name + knife and hope someone listing it for sale will put that in their ad.Bob
RKS #5138 RKCC #CM-015

#140502 - 04/19/16 05:59 PM Re: Stolen Knife [Re: BOB_TEATES]
maxpastor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: South West
Knife World news publications and Blade Magazine will publish your stolen knife article for free.

max
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

RKCC #502

#140503 - 04/19/16 06:01 PM Re: Stolen Knife [Re: maxpastor]
RamKingJC Offline
Knife Enthusiast

WHOAAAA that is a great piece of information Max, thenk you for sharing that!!

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."

Moderator:  Mr_Mod