Nifeboy.com Miles Swelze
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#90174 - 07/16/11 11:55 AM Giveaway with a SWITCH! *****
Rick_Bowles Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA

I've had one of these for a few months and it's too cool for school! The Switch is a cross between a Swiss Army-style knife and a box full of tools – literally. The kit is completely modular, letting you choose which and how many of the 18 tools you want to carry with you. Three interior axle assemblies – small (2-6 tools), medium (4-10 tools), and large (7-13 tools) — which can be swapped in and out depending on your desired tool width.
- 18 tool attachments: Standard Knife, Pliers, Scissors, Nail File, Tweezers, Thin Flathead Screwdriver, Phillips-Head Screwdriver, Eyeglass Phillips-Head Screwdriver, Eyeglass Flathead Screwdriver, Wood Saw, Serrated Blade, Corkscrew, Combination Bottle Opener/Flathead Screwdriver, Combination Can Opener/Wire Stripper, Pen, Magnifying Glass, LED Flashlight, 1 GB USB Memory Stick.

Now for the "SWITCH" in the giveaway. To enter for the drawing you must start a thread with Randall content here on the main forum. Please put some thought into it and make it a serious effort. All legitimate threads begun after 12:00 noon today 7/16 will have their OP assigned a number for the drawing. I would like at least ten original threads to giveaway the SWITCH. Please put (SWITCH) at the end of your thread title so I'll know you wish to be included in the drawing.
Take a look at how this unique muli-tool works!

Rick Bowles RKS #012
www.RBscrim.com
N.K.C.A.
NRA Endowment

#90369 - 07/22/11 07:09 PM Re: Giveaway with a SWITCH! [Re: Rick_Bowles]
Rick_Bowles Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
I'm going to extend the "SWITCH" giveaway entries through the weekend. We only need three more threads to reach ten. In light of recent events I'm certain we can get three more.
Rick Bowles RKS #012
www.RBscrim.com
N.K.C.A.
NRA Endowment

Moderator:  Mr_Mod