Stanback Knives Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#67648 - 10/05/09 06:29 PM Who They Are. Our Banner Ad Supporters. *
Rhett Stidham Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia, USA
Have you often wondered who the people behind our banner ads are? Well, you may now know. Here is each banner ad and the names of their owners. If you wish more information just go their websites and check them out. These websites have been arranged alphabetically.

If you are interested in a Randall related banner ad please contact us at email knifetalkforums@gmail.com

[b]The Sportsman’s Services website is owned by Randall dealer Captain Chris Stanaback.

The Miles Welze website is the creation of fellow RKS and Forum member Miles Welze.

Clinton Knives is the website for Randall authorized dealer Gary Clinton. They list both new and older knives.

Edited by RTurbeville (11/19/15 02:18 PM)
Rhett Stidham RKS #002
President/Founder
www.randallknifesociety.com
email:payrks@gate.net

#67649 - 10/05/09 08:27 PM Re: Who They Are. Our Banner Ad Supporters. [Re: Rhett Stidham]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Rhett...and others:
At the risk of sounding self-serving: I want everyone to know that I finally have a website. It is still in it's infancy, but there are a few "goodies" on there and more to come. I was reminded about the fact that some RKS folks might not know about it by this thread and Rhett's introduction of Miles' website. Anyway: Any of the below domains will take you there.
Best, Capt. Chris

www.captainchrisstanabackrandallknives.com

www.captstanaback.com

www.sportsmansservices.com
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#67650 - 10/06/09 04:16 AM Re: Who They Are. Our Banner Ad Supporters. [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
EDO Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: ITALY
Captain,
great web site!
I had never seen it before.
Thank you!

#67651 - 10/06/09 01:13 PM Re: Who They Are. Our Banner Ad Supporters. [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Rhett Stidham Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia, USA
Captain you just caused me a lot of extra work as I linked each of the banners above to the appropriate sites. But that is the least I could do since you give us so much of your time and expertise here. I just took it for granted that you knew you could get to your website by clicking on your banner when it appears at the top of the forum page.

Best regards,

Rhett
Rhett Stidham RKS #002
President/Founder
www.randallknifesociety.com
email:payrks@gate.net

Moderator:  Mr_Mod