Clinton Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall Prototype! by Dirty_Water @ 31 minutes 39 seconds ago

I contacted the seller, he says this is a consignment piece and he will remove it until owner supplies proper provenance...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Personal preference Model 1, 16SF, or 14? by W Polidori @ 34 minutes 41 seconds ago

Shelly, I'm trying to keep the discussion around the three subject blades. I'm not discounting your thoughts but we can go sideways quickly. Thank you for the post.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Autographs? by Eric @ 46 minutes 5 seconds ago

Ford is also the only President who was never elected as either Vice President or President.
Fishing and Boating Tales
Jump to new posts Re: What, is no one fishing in 2017? by CrazyCajun @ Today at 07:15 PM

Right on Chief!!! Great Pic's Great TRIP!!!! Send pic's of the fish fry!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: 1950's TV Shows by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 06:49 PM

You can tell Eric is younger than some of us! I liked a lot of the same things but don't have the same fondness for them today. I guess their "innocence" just doesn't resonate today. The cartoons hold up better, I think. Of course...That'
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK #3 Mini Hunter by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 06:42 PM

Swimmer, If you could, please give me a call as I don't have you listed as RKCC member #302. Thanks, Capt. Chris (352) 598-1880
Jump to new posts Re: RMK 14 / Triathlete Piggyback Combo $1,150 by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 05:55 PM

Miles, Give me a call. Thanks, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Gators might be smarter than I thought by W Polidori @ Today at 05:10 PM

Good one Wayne! Its truly amazing how some animals are able to swallow another animal whole without dismantling. I watched many seagulls capture a live flounder at dead low tide, and peck at the body on the beach breaking the vertebrate then swallow
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking of Florida wildlife... by BladesNBarrels @ Today at 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: LarryWW1246 ... Larger than a domestic cat, somewhat short stubby looking tail, and then it was gone... Larry The description of the tail ruled out the Jaguarundi, but your correction brought it back in to consideration. Wha
Jump to new posts Re: Older Model 18 by mileswelze @ Today at 10:41 AM

it's one of the all stainless 18's, hence the price tag. more information / reference comparison http://www.mileswelze.com/Randall_Vintage_STAINLESS.html
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: HELP NEEDED, WHAT TYPE OF WOOD IS THIS? by rodbrown @ Today at 10:22 AM

Thank you Tom and Cap. I do like the knife. But again, when you have tunnel vision and can only see Model 5's in your sights, the knife gets lost in my periphery. But I will keep it and be thankful for the great piece of FI.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: TC Pistols & Rifles by pappy19 @ Today at 12:05 AM

When I first got to Idaho and worked for the Forest Service adjacent to Yellowstone, in 1968, the year before I got there, the Park shut off the garbage dumps to bears. You have to know that for 50 years, bears had learned to eat the Park garbage. S
Jump to new posts RMK #23 Gamemaster / TS / Brass / Stag / $525 by mileswelze @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Hey All, This one's scheduled for my site tomorrow, thought I'd cross post it here. Such a nice knife, don't let a stranger get it. Beautiful knife, nothing but light handling (fingerprints) on the brass hardware. The Sullivan sheath also in grea
Jump to new posts Re: Randall 1-8 TS NSH Flame Maple JRB by mileswelze @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

priced reduced on consignmentknives.com http://consignmentknives.com/Randall_Vintage_1-8FK82.html
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook help by maxpastor @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Well it appears that Facebook owner has decided to turn over all the Presidential Race Ads "supposedly taken out by the Russians" to the Government/demies . That should give all the Facebook user's a warm fuzzy feeling. Maybe he should
Jump to new posts Re: RMK 82nd ABN 11th Special Forces by SWIMMER @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Sorry wrong price. Should have been $500 plus shipping. Knife is mint but sheath shows some wear. Knife purchased 1985 from dealer. Tom
Jump to new posts RMK - 4-6 VESI by SWIMMER @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

RMK #4 -6" carbon blade. Handle made from VESI wood from FIJI islands. Very hard and dense. Finger grooves, Thumb notches, Thin rounded butt cap W/wrist thong. Sullivan sheath. Mint. $475 plus shipping. Tom
Fixed Blade Knives - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Camp knife by Steven @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Those are fantastic.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Spartan Blades - Enyo by Duke @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

And, thank God for that. It is a fighter after all.
Jump to new posts RMK 12-9 / 14G 25H Brown C / RMK Case *SOLD* by mileswelze @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

this one's going up on my site tonight, figured I'd get it on the forum as well. SS, FCNSH, NICE STAG, BROWN C, RMK CASE *SOLD* plus shipping, great price on this model / build I have a full set of photos, can email them to you. Email is best:
Fixed Blade Knives - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Bark River: Mini-Fox River by TAH @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Thanks for the information, Bob. This Mini Fox is the smallest fixed blade knife that I have ever owned. I'm expecting it to be handy for quick cuts on feed bags, baling twine, tack, etc.
Jump to new posts RMK #1-7 TS DNSH DYED MAPLE BROWN A $450 by mileswelze @ 09/20/17 11:48 PM

Nice knife, definitely worth my asking price. 7" tool steel, blade with a few light insertion marks and and a couple of carbon spots. Light handling on the nickel silver guard and dura butt, all minor. No cracks in the wood handle. Brown Sul
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Johnson sheaths - tight vs. 'loose' stitching by thevalueman @ 09/20/17 05:56 PM

lets keep this civil.... :-)Rocky
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: For You Jeep Guys by Wayne Dengler @ 09/20/17 11:10 AM

Pappy, Looks like the husband had things in the proper order. To be honest,can most men know what their wives or girlfriends are wearing right now??? I doubt it. Wayne
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting 2017 by Wayne Dengler @ 09/20/17 09:04 AM

Warren, Ticks are just as active in the cold weather,so be sure to take precautions. Wayne
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >