Stanback Knives Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: MiL-K Knife Collection by JE6245 @ 59 minutes 39 seconds ago

Just "won" one a little while ago. I don't collect them but they are interesting. Thanks.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by RandallJames @ Today at 09:31 PM

I have a Model 8 4 in the fighter design. All black with silver spacers and black sheath. I carry it everyday and I have protected myself with it one unfortunate night with my wife. Id rather not elaborate, but we were in Chicago and walking to our
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Sharpening Stone Help Please.............. by byf41 @ Today at 06:09 PM

I was hoping to get some help on these 2 stones I am wondering about . The 2 In question are the ones on top In all 4 pictures . I only show the lower stones for comparison . Both of the stones In question are very slightly longer than the ones shown
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by W Polidori @ Today at 05:39 PM

Yes it would but this is my preference.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Airguns Anyone?? by Neale_Jenkinson @ Today at 04:46 PM

I have 2 Air Rifles,first is a Weirauch HW100 KT PCP in .22 in the UK we are restricted to 12 ft lbs which equates to about 600fps in this rifle,astonishing accuracy,pellet on pellet out to about 35 yards ,no recoil,70 shots per fill and quieter tha
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Emerson knives by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:48 AM

Tracer & Desert Snake, Each week I would wipe down the knife with a Sentry Solutions Tuff-Cloth. When I relocated the knife,it was covered with debris and stuff from two New England winters but was pretty much good to go. A quick clean up and re
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Autographs? by David @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

I make a point of not asking for autographs. However, I had Buzz Aldrin sign my dive log as my dive buddy after we did our first scuba dive together in the Bahamas.
Jump to new posts Re: Are you a 1911 person? by David @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: pappy19A fiend of mine had a grandfather in WW I and gave him his 1911 with all the belts and leather. In addition, he gave him a box of ammo like I have never seen before or after. The diagram on the box showed multiple layered
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Made Double Edged Fighter by Chief @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Ahhh the horn itself, thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Funk Masta Mudbone! by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Fantastic combo really. The knife and sheath are the other story.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: "Bad Lounge...Bad News" by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

Mike, I did not but, given a choice, it is much, much easier to cancel and get a new credit or debit card than to go through the crap involved with closing a bank account you have had for 15 years and starting a new one! "EVERYTHING" takes
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Stroker Knives by desert.snake @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

CPM REX121
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Fancy Screws for Triathlete Handle by Zogger @ 11/19/17 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: BuckspenI bought the mosaic pins for this knife from a seller on eBay. Lots of knife making stuff there. -Buckspen Very nice! Kinda what I am thinking of doing.
Jump to new posts Re: Gators might be smarter than I thought by thevalueman @ 11/19/17 06:25 PM

No!! They tuck tail, and run!!! :-)Rocky
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Rhett Stidham Custom Made Folding Pocket Knife.. by Tanasie @ 11/19/17 02:28 PM

Rhett Stidham's Knives.... I don't know how many were made but this one is #433...it is hand forged in Belpre, Ohio, USA. It has Sambar Stag scales, with a dog's head.. that are perfect ....3 blades and all are stamped 'STIDHAM'S KNIVES'...th
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting 2017 by pappy19 @ 11/19/17 08:59 AM

I had an easy 50 yard broadside shot at a nice 6 point (eastern count) and had a missfire on my black powder. I took it apart thinking the nipple might be clogged. When I took off the breech plug, one of the 2 Pyrodex pellets was turned into powder a
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall Knife Hat "Free" by Michael_Mason @ 11/18/17 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Shoot870pThanks so much Michael! Welcome !!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Service at the Shop! by spark42 @ 11/18/17 12:39 PM

Donuts are always welcome Dennis
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: AUTOMATIC KNIVES by Wayne Dengler @ 11/18/17 09:07 AM

Now here is something really bizarre,the Mossberg Shockwave is pretty much a no-no in this state. But you can purchase their NFA shorter versions providing you go through the NFA stamp process. I guess it is OK as long as you pay the $200. NFA fee o
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by W Polidori @ 11/18/17 04:03 AM

That's a honey alright George.
Fixed Blade Knives - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts AV by Holzinger258 @ 11/17/17 05:58 PM

AV
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Cleaver by coachblalock @ 11/17/17 02:16 PM

The best is when you catch an old sow with little pigs. Pen em up, put em on cow milk from the dairy down the road for about 10 days. Then, dress em like they were squirrels and cook em whole on the smoker.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall Knife Visor Hat "Free" by Michael_Mason @ 11/17/17 02:13 PM

It's yours Bob, I'll mail it on Monday..
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Carving Knife Sets by Buckspen @ 11/17/17 01:46 PM

Thanks, guys. I really like Rick's scrimshaw work. Here is the other carving set I have. Not so elaborate at the first one, but it does have a turkey on the knife handle! This one is not numbered. - - Buckspen
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Bond Arms Derringer by W Polidori @ 11/17/17 09:39 AM

Nice!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >