Miles Swelze Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by pappy19 @ Today at 04:24 PM

Winchester Model 94 32 Special with Lyman peep. Pap
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
This is a one of a kind massive bowie scrimmed and engraved by famed engraver Ron Skaggs who is recently retired. Unbelievable work of art and you will never see another one like it. Fossilized mammoth tusk scrimshawed by Ron. Just look at the engrav
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe Behring can help? by Duke @ Today at 11:39 AM

Best bet: send right on to ‘em with questions and your pics via email and follow up with a phone call. You’ll be barking up the right tree and chances are pretty good the magicians there will work out something you’ll be tickled with. Oh, and good j
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Waxed my own sheath by Burner208 @ Today at 10:44 AM

I'm guessing there's some purist that will cringe at this but I picked up this model 14 to be a user. Best guess its a late 80s to mid 90s model. Beat them down to $575 at smokey mountain knife works a couple weeks ago. We do alot of overlanding typ
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: How old is this model 8? by Dirty_Water @ Today at 09:38 AM

Point dropped by someone who can't hone straight...glad to see that it's been a good user!
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "Not-So-Good" Shop News by Duke @ Today at 09:24 AM

So thankful to hear folks are all improving Scott. Thank you for the good news (hard to come by) update.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by Michael_Mason @ Today at 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Dirty_WaterI may be a little biased on the 25's myself... Scott's pic
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by DeltaMike @ Today at 07:52 AM

You’re a very talented craftsman, well done.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Randall Rehandle by Mell73 @ Today at 02:34 AM

He entered into service at the end of WWII and served from that time through Korea and later as a reserve. I'll see if i can get some time to photo the number 1 tomorrow.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week!!!!!!!! Model 2 by Wally @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Sharpi, Lori won the block of NASA jade micarta. Then, she sat down with Capt. Stanaback and spec'd out the knife she wanted. I didn't have anything to do with what she picked out, Lori did it all on her own. I think she made a great choice! We're bo
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Greg Gutcher custom sheath buttons by Rodblder @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Hi, thanks for all the comments!!! I just looked at a sheath that's for sale on ebay that has black buttoms and both the RMK and Sullivans stamps on it. I gotta admit i prefer the Randall stamped buttons. thx jim
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by pappy19 @ 08/05/20 02:27 PM

I always try an cook fish outside for that reason. Oven poached halibut is about the only fish that doesn't stink up the house. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: New Air Rifle by Wayne Dengler @ 08/05/20 08:13 AM

The Valueman, Looks like you made a good choice there. Wayne
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting 2020 by Duke @ 08/05/20 01:14 AM

May be a good fall for whitetail bucks in VA this year.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: A few of my favorite things!! by Rodblder @ 08/04/20 06:25 PM

Hello Capt, I ended up owning this firestarter knife, I love it!!! jim
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Maple Sergeants Model by Keith_Hicks @ 08/04/20 05:24 PM

Sold pending funds.
Jump to new posts WTS: Sullivan Roughback 6 in sheath by FLknife @ 08/04/20 04:49 PM

Sullivan Modern Roughback 6 inch sheath. Plain snaps. Mint. $110.00 OBO. Fee paid.
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by pappy19 @ 08/04/20 10:56 AM

Check it out. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1607741873/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_nDxkFb41KTABS Pap
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Sergeant Model by Shoot870p @ 08/04/20 05:55 AM

Capt. may still have one made for a SWAT team. Might be what you are looking for. Call him and check. I will say I sure like mine. Walker
Jump to new posts Re: Wilford Brimley will be long remembered by tomthbomb @ 08/03/20 10:07 PM

He is in my top 5 best mustache awards along with Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot, my fifth grade teacher Mrs Wray. You pick number 5.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Double s stamp by 22255blk @ 08/03/20 08:57 PM

I am trying to determine the correct sheath for both of these knifes. If someone could confirm my research it would be great. For the 1963 3-6 knife I am finding a Randall stamped sheath without the 3-6 model stamps with plane button? What stone s
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Perry Miller by tomthbomb @ 08/03/20 08:45 PM

Many years ago I met Perry once at a knife show in Arlington, TX (Spirit of Steel?) as well as Big Jim. Two interesting guys. I am sorry about Perry's passing. I lost touch with Big Jim not too long aferwards.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by Dirty_Water @ 08/03/20 03:47 PM

You can get Flared Holes (FH) on your 15, at the cost of $30, but not the #18 hilt shape...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice by Tattoo Bill @ 08/03/20 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: djjewellI am new to the forum. I collected World War II military knives, SOG knives and Vietnam Randalls in the early 1980s to the early 90s. As I am not an active collector any longer I am considering selling my knives. Can a
Jump to new posts Re: WTS by FLknife @ 08/03/20 01:44 AM

Sidney, sent you a message
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >