Clinton Knives Sharp Investments Net
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Which knife to use, or not use by Ronnie @ Today at 12:17 AM

Chris you know me. You know I have done my share of bad mouthing and for me I really regretted it. Unfortunately I can never take all those words back. We have a good thing here and I just want to see us get beyond the name calling and all the bicker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: This Old Randall by crutchtip @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

small stamp only had a small 'S' that was inclusive to the logo as is yours. Small stamp with separate "S" used the standard size "S"
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Engraver Recommendations. Help please. by Deryl J @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Name Ten Knife Making Masters by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Interesting read. http://www.cartertown.com/Knives/hall_of_fame.htm
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Attila, Have seen other similar examples but the water cascading off the tail adds life to the shot. Well done!
Jump to new posts Re: New discoveries and old by Peter_Kaufman @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Eric I don't know about that theory, but considering the number of mass extinction events that occurred, it certainly is possible. A major volcanic eruption could spew enough ash into the atmosphere to cut down the sun enough to cause global cooling
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 7!!!!!!! by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Great knife!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see some bows!! by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

That is some kind of monster elk. Pap
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: An offering, of sorts by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

I'm sending the fossil tip back to Grant tomorrow. He'll post up some ideas after taking some measurements. In any event,the horse is out of the barn. Oh, and he's on board with Mudbone leather too.
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Jess Horn Folding Boot Knife by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Enough with the folders, back to the fixed blades, the bigger the better
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Tom, I have owned, shot & hunted with: * #43 in 22 Hornet * #43 in 218 Bee The later, I think, now belongs to Jason Randall. Both were tack drivers! Best, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Joel Build by BladesNBarrels @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

OOOH Boy! A 10-4". I am looking forward to that one. Perfect size.
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Hike in the mountains by desert.snake @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Beautiful photos, beautiful nature, thank you!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Model Of The Week The Cattleman!! by Attila Mezzini @ Yesterday at 06:49 AM

Here's mine. Promptly sharpened and put to use. Thank you so much Guido!!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of The Week Model 5!!!!! by Attila Mezzini @ Yesterday at 06:27 AM

My latest. Mod 5-5", immediately became my favorite user. Thanks to Mitchell Harrison.
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Frank Centofante and his son Mark. by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 05:32 AM

I used the search function on this site looking for information about Frank Centofante. I learned that some of you knew him very well. The thing is, there are as I mentioned in another post, two knives of him being sold on a German auction site, call
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Stanaback Special!!!!!!! by spark42 @ 06/19/18 10:30 PM

WOW!! Nine years to come back to the forum. And it came back with a great tattoo! Thanks for sharing Attile Dennis
Jump to new posts Re: Homegrown Tomaters!!!! by coachblalock @ 06/19/18 09:00 PM

Whatís really funny is when Iím watching a western, and I sic him on the bad guy. By the way, if I say: sonuvabitch, he will bristle up and growl. Back during the holidays, the UPS man pulled up one day and I walked outside barefooted. On the way
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Ron Skaggs Engraving by Chief @ 06/19/18 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: thevaluemannot possible!!! Guido owns everything!! :-)Rocky Yeah I know right!
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Randall 11-4 Elephant Sheath by W Polidori @ 06/19/18 07:42 PM

Dave, Finding an elephant shop sheath for that knife is a stretch unless Greg is willing. Amy could whip one up in short order. In fact I have one with elephant inlay for a rehandled 1-7.
Fixed Blade Knives - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: a few Winklers by Peter_Kaufman @ 06/19/18 06:22 PM

thanks guys David, blade is about 2 1/4 and overall length is about 5 1/2 I use it as a neck knife and it is handy for opening a frosty beverage after a long hot hike Peter
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by pappy19 @ 06/19/18 04:40 PM

Sounds yummy, especially the catfish, the brisket, the ice cream, the cake....... Pap
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Self Knives by pappy19 @ 06/19/18 12:23 AM

It guts and cuts off heads pretty good too. A big spoon always worked for me scaling. I leave the dorsal fin to pull out those bones. Pap
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: Model 15 (SOLD) by GHD @ 06/18/18 09:44 PM

Headed to WA, Thanks
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: #1-8" Johnson RMK Sheath w/Stone by Eric @ 06/18/18 06:23 PM

Shipped today. Thanks, Lofty! Eric P.S. You overpaid, sent a check back to you with sheath.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >