Clinton Knives James Behring Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Knife Day by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 31 minutes 50 seconds ago

Hey Salty, You should be receiving a "significant" other shortly...and I don't mean a 2nd person either! Let us know when it lands. Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Pete Hamilton by Robert Highhawk @ Today at 11:46 AM

Mr Hamilton sold me my first Randall Made knife, a model 8 that I carried thru my career as a Forest Ranger and still do.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by coachblalock @ Today at 10:38 AM

Y’all need to come to some shows in Texas. We don’t have that $#!+ goin’ on here! https://www.premiergunshows.com/shows/dfw-original-fort-worth-gun-show/ https://www.lonestargunshows.com/ And, there are some more. Just google: Gun Shows in Texa
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Help with a decision by Brent @ Today at 09:41 AM

Yes, Northern Michigan has an abundance of wild critters. What I meant was, we don't have poisonous snakes, any "former pet" constrictors, sharks,ect., that live in or around the water. I know that I'm probably over imagining the threat tha
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

I am jealous! It was a little cooler here today (98) and the humidity was lower but still hot. We need some rain badly.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Gary, You're right, and it's on me for straying off topic...I opened up the dialog to comment. :-)Rocky
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Reloading by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

I was just saying...BUT...if your just running some brass, without all the other work...like in a HOG kill'n machine!! this thing is pretty good. I agree with you other comments, however I was not taking this brass that far...I'm not loading for benc
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Snakes are out in East Texas! by Windsor @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Ever see a pack of hens find a mouse or a snake? Good lord they tear that poor thing up.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Is this an early 70s knife by terc @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Thanks, I feel better now. I was doubting myself.
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Shoot870p @ 08/23/19 10:05 PM

Duke, please tell more about the corn and peach mix. Walker
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB High ride sheath for Randall #28 by tunefink @ 08/23/19 03:56 PM

No more customs is what I have heard.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: It is Hotter than Hell in East Texas!!! by pappy19 @ 08/23/19 11:48 AM

Yes, I did. Phil was good but Bradshaw was better. Bradshaw was just average until the summer of 67 when Quarterback Coach Mickey Slaughter took Bradshaw to his cattle ranch. Bradshaw went from 180 to 220 and Slaughter made him throw while on his kne
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Funk Masta Mudbone! by W Polidori @ 08/23/19 09:57 AM

Indeed, thanks Steve.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning session by Matthias @ 08/23/19 04:52 AM

I have good experiences with the german Ballistol Oil for the entire knife. https://ballistol.de/shop/en#
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Is this knife still available Eve?
Jump to new posts Re: Perennial Flowers Bloom by coachblalock @ 08/22/19 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Billy PoynerCoach In a round about way,you're saying they go in heat!!! LOL They sure like the heat! That’s for sure.
Jump to new posts Re: Two Sergeant Models--Ironwood and Lignum Vitae by Keith_Hicks @ 08/22/19 04:04 PM

Lignum Vitae is sold. Ironwood still available. Fee paid.
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by pappy19 @ 08/22/19 03:57 PM

Sure, will send them out tomorrow. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: BIRTHDAY BUILD!! by Sharpi @ 08/21/19 09:09 PM

Very Nice Now go fishin Sharpi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the week Buxton fighter!!!! by LarryWW1246 @ 08/21/19 08:46 PM

Nice version of this model. Note that by ordering a left-hand sheath for this knife, you can choose to wear it left or right side, the knife will work either way--and on the right-hand side the keeper strap will angle from front to back. Larry
Jump to new posts Re: RMK MODEL 10'S GCKC Numbered / Three Available by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 08/21/19 06:38 PM

I believe they're "all" lignum vitae, even the club's Model #1. Capt. Chris
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts The Sporting Chef by pappy19 @ 08/21/19 11:52 AM

If you haven't found this TV show yet, you need to. The main chef is Scott Leyseth but he has a number of additional chefs on his show as well. I have cooked with Cee Dub and friends with Stacy Lyn Harris. Anyway, it's on the Outdoor channel and wort
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by ROBERT MCINTOSH @ 08/21/19 02:21 AM

0h and the side tracks were very interesting Regards Rob
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by Salty Cracker @ 08/20/19 08:54 PM

Thank you!
Fishing and Boating Tales
Jump to new posts Re: Best Lures For Fresh And Salt Water by pappy19 @ 08/20/19 07:36 PM

My Uncle Lewis Ham, Silver Star, Sgt Army WW II, was a great salt water fisherman. His go to lure was a Miro Lure, only he drilled a hole in the nose, replaced the eye, on a mid depth lure. He always caught fish and even used it on large mouth bass.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >