Sharp Investments Net Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Members in good standing by RamKingJC @ 15 minutes 25 seconds ago

C A L L I N G works best... Capt. has told everyone this maybe 2 million... maybe
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by CrazyCajun @ 30 minutes 17 seconds ago

Any available pic's of said super slicer??
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Randall 50th. by willhunt @ Today at 06:02 PM

A couple pics of one of my grail Randalls for sure. Picked it up a few months back. Just an incredible work of art.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Fighters by willhunt @ Today at 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: william768Really nice knives there . Are the sheaths in as nice a shape as knives ? Stag handles look great . All of the sheaths are very nice too. But especially the model 2. I've honestly never seen a nicer one. And tha
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have an Ark for sale? by BladesNBarrels @ Today at 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: W Polidori NYS reservoirs are near capacity or above. Meanwhile the Colorado River Reservoirs (Lake Powell & Lake Mead) are so low that they are talking about water restrictions for the lower Colorado River states (CA, NV
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Jay Fisher knives by desert.snake @ Today at 02:12 PM

Made some slightly better photos
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gerber Mark II Combat Knife by Eric @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Eddie Bauer Orange Handle Gerber Mark II circa. 1971 and thanks to Peter, my latest pocket knife.
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts wanted: 4-7 sheath by crutchtip @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Looking for a 4-7 sheath preferably a Heiser marked but would consider HKL, in good or better condition. LMK what you have
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of The Week Model 5!!!!! by Holzinger258 @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Beautiful!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by RamKingJC @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Michael_MasonOriginally Posted By: Captain Chris Stanaback I would probably opt for some form of metal spacers as well. Ummmm..... that's something different for the Cap NOT !!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 11 by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

just where do you come up with these beautiful knives??? :-)Rocky
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Some Old S&W by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

Eric, Years ago,officer on the Memphis,TN Police dept had a choice to what duty weapon they could use. One of them was the Model 25 that could handle the 45acp rounds. This,of course,was some years before PDs switched over to autos. Nothing round
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 870 Question by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 08:05 AM

Oldguy, I hope that my answer helps you out. Big thing as that when you install a synthetic stock,it will settle somewhat in the receiver with use so you will have to recheck the bolt tightness for the first few boxes. By then,everything will be se
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Big Tough Folder... by desert.snake @ 08/14/18 10:58 AM

Larry, this is very useful information for thinking, thank you! Strange, for several months now I do not see Lofty, anyone know where he is??? I received the package today, she rode for a very long time. Now all the parts together! Here are some go
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: GEC #44 Buffalo Jack by Eric @ 08/14/18 09:20 AM

Peter, I also bought one of these #44ís after your initial post. Strong action and very sharp. Same size as a Buck 500 series or a MIL-K. I love it. Warren, Most imported bottled beer still requires a bottle opener. Heineken and Corona are 2
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: A ding on the edge by Chief @ 08/13/18 07:57 PM

The adult fireman
Jump to new posts Re: Please pray by coachblalock @ 08/13/18 10:43 AM

Hey Pap, Great picture and great way to take care of her.
Jump to new posts Re: WTF? by Wayne Dengler @ 08/13/18 08:20 AM

I think it was Einstien who said that "The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limitations" Wayne
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WWII #19... by Chief @ 08/12/18 02:34 PM

Great another knife on the bottom shelf in the Captains safe!!! Great knife I'm sending my kit in next.
Jump to new posts Re: Sharing Fun Moments by Ronnie @ 08/12/18 01:54 AM

No Warren.....more like Sgt. York!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 15 by Billy Poyner @ 08/11/18 10:10 PM

Tom, Thuya Burl would look great.IMO
Fishing and Boating Tales
Jump to new posts Re: Fish, mosquitoes and the great outdoors by Michael_Mason @ 08/11/18 10:05 AM

Never heard that one Pappy, but as bad as the mosquito's are this year in Central Florida, I'll have no problem giving this a try. Having to keep a can of insect repellant on the front porch these days. Thanks for the tip....
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts **WITHDRAWN** by GHD @ 08/10/18 09:15 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Swim with wildlife on Long Island! by W Polidori @ 08/09/18 08:53 PM

Thanks for the story Tony.