Randall Knife Collectors Club Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by mic214 @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

I will have to check into the Ren Wax then.....
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Chief @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

nope that was a John knife.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK #3-7 TS NSH WOOD DBC BROWN A $550 by Fregis @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Thanks for the offerings and your photo skills are very artistic.
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Perfect place to post something new. Looks like the James Gang has some new helpers. Happy to see James and Becky are learning a new trade. Now get to work and start hammering, lol. PS: I see new toys for some. Please explain?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

The tang "is" tapered. I think the skeletonized handle helps when applying epoxy and scales to make handles for it. More "surface/crannies" for the scales to adhere to. Best, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: model 18 questions by Holzinger258 @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: maxpastorHas anyone ever seen a model 18 with out saw teeth? Did the shop ever made any? Here's a picture of mine:
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Need Advice on Handle Material by johny @ Yesterday at 11:49 AM

Maybe one kind of walnut???
Fixed Blade- Buy, Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: Tom Krein and Bob Dozier knives for sale by desert.snake @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Dozier Loveless Style Utility - Sold
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Sharing Fun Moments by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Had them there 4 weeks ago with a Hendricks Martini! Tom Flynn
Fishing and Boating Tales
Jump to new posts Re: What, is no one fishing in 2017? by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 01:09 AM

Oysters; just had a dozen today in Sag Harbor, NY. Local catch, they were awesome.
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Narwhal Scimitar Two Hands Behemoth by W Polidori @ 07/26/17 04:41 PM

Becky and Narwhal; now that's a dangerous situation
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Westmoreland-Moore Sheath study by crutchtip @ 07/26/17 02:40 PM

This post is due in part to a great thread on another forum involving Westmoreland and Hal Moore of "We Were Soldiers Once, and Young" fame. It is one of the best threads to come about in quite some time. Get thru the typical bs and allot
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay Randall- Lunch Box Blade? by W Polidori @ 07/26/17 11:49 AM

Gramps is going to be mad Scott!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Alabama hunter shoots down 820-pound wild hog by Windsor @ 07/26/17 10:50 AM

Grandpa's M1 Garand and M2 ball ammo would do the trick, too.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by Windsor @ 07/26/17 10:43 AM

26 9 34
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Jordan Spieth: The next great one? by W Polidori @ 07/26/17 09:48 AM

Good point Pat.
Folding Knife - Buy , Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Engraved Ron Little Folder FS by Hammergun @ 07/26/17 06:39 AM

If you're interested in this Folder make me an offer.
Folding Knife - Buy , Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
If you're interested in this Folder make me an offer.
Fixed Blade- Buy, Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: Kelly Stephens English Bowie FS by Hammergun @ 07/26/17 06:37 AM

If you're interested in this Bowie, make me an offer. Thanks Jeff
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket by Boomer51 @ 07/25/17 10:33 PM

I have a photo resized to 80x80 but don't see an option to upload it - the only option I see is "URL to your avatar". When I click the radio button I just get the old photobucket URL. No big deal, thanks for the response.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for good optics by Michael_Mason @ 07/25/17 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Birdsinhere2I like my old Zeiss classics best! Same here.. I have the Zeiss Classic 8X30s. Excellent glass for the money, and have held onto them over the years. I have also owned a set of Swarovski 10X40. I wasn't disappointe
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: WESTINGHOUSE FAISAL SET by mileswelze @ 07/24/17 11:26 PM

Thorp SPF, good as gone so let's call it sold.
Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade $5.00 Fee per Item Listed
Jump to new posts Re: MARBLES #2 SAFETY HATCHET, GIFT FROM BO RANDALL by mileswelze @ 07/24/17 09:48 PM

offers / trades considered.
Sharp Talk
Jump to new posts Re: What do you carry? by desert.snake @ 07/24/17 04:32 PM

This is beauty! I, too, do not raise my hand to use, if knife new)) Therefore, I specifically bought in the secondary market from a third owner.
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Reeve-Boise, Idaho by TonyLaPetri @ 07/24/17 08:28 AM

Looks like it Tom!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >