Clinton Knives Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

A sharpi
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts OMG What knife do I use? by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Been trying to school Miss Deb how to handle knives around the kitchen. Shaking my head it's still a work progress. She's catching on "but" Good news, fingers are intact, no bandaids. She also washes,dries,and racks immediately after use
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: Small Sasquatch for sale by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Does the blade shape inspire an image of use?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Viet Nam Randall handled Ka-Bar by Tracer @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Amazing, the stuff I see on this forum. Thanks for posting those examples.. When I came to Randalls in a big way, they already wouldn't do rehandles. Interesting to see how they look.
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lap 2 of the BMK Forum Build 500 by Chief @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Congrats agin great get!
Jump to new posts Re: Blade 2017 Get Ready by BladesNBarrels @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: JE6245 Do they still sell beer? That's an important factor in my show routing. ;-) Probably should stay away from the beer though. I have discovered a strong correlation between the amount of beer I drink and the amount of stu
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Most welcome.
Folding Knife - Buy , Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: Mnandi Mammoth by ctdair @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Found one
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to "Build" forum interest.. by spark42 @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

I won't even say what she said was "tweu" Dennis
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: KNIFE KNEWS: Issue #10 by Billy Poyner @ 05/23/17 09:36 PM

UH RAH!! As you and Chief would say!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 18 by Lytridis @ 05/23/17 04:47 AM

I have found this picture on internet. It seems to be the original drawing that captain Ingraham sent to explain his design of the survival knife he proposed. I don't know if it has already been in the forum (I didn't found it) and don't know if it m
Fixed Blade Knives - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Just in from Treeman by Lofty @ 05/22/17 10:40 PM

A beautiful little knife, there, Peter. Great daily use size and design, sculpted and flows in a wonderful manner. I looked at it, too.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: AG Russell Dealer Model Randall by Larry Ducati @ 05/22/17 10:32 PM

Thanks for your interest. I will send you a private message.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week! RMK Model #1!!! by Zogger @ 05/22/17 10:31 PM

Very nice! Interesting that the sheath has a 7 not 1 or 1-7.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show 2017 Shopping List by coachblalock @ 05/22/17 04:15 PM

I wish I could go. I have 2 graduation commencements here in Texas to attend that weekend. Uncle Owen was right!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend!! by RamKingJC @ 05/21/17 09:40 PM

She mayyyy, she loves it too!
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Mora Indestructible by Lofty @ 05/21/17 06:41 PM

But, would think the Garberg up to most any stabbing an American would try....trees....bricks.....sidewalks. The Robust would have made a lot more sense, though, bunches lighter and cheaper. Best cutter of the lot, though, is the $8-$10 Basic 511.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 7!!!!!!! by Chief @ 05/19/17 08:40 PM

That's a classy look! Really thinking of doing more collars.
Fixed Blade Knives - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My Ruanas by Lofty @ 05/19/17 03:41 PM

I just wanted to add an update on my wierd little sheath. Knowing the leather needed time to soften and start to conform to body, could not make an initial call. It is working out fine, and what I would term "excess" is actually starting
Jump to new posts Re: Somebody had a knife by needfull things @ 05/19/17 01:00 AM

I certainly agree with the comments about Seat Belt webbing being difficult to sever. If slack, it is a bitch to slice. Plain edge knife has tendency to melt and bind the Nylon. Easier when under tension. This is where a GOOD serrated edge shines th
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Handled Knives by W Polidori @ 05/18/17 09:10 PM

Welcome, enjoy!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Help Identify Randall Model by Windsor @ 05/18/17 10:21 AM

That turned out great. I also appreciate the whole "righting a wrong" process.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: The odd and unusual..... by tunefink @ 05/18/17 07:10 AM

The Green Catalog is on my website, as is this listing of altered knives.