Sharp Investments Net Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 4 !!!! by Daniel Ross @ 38 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crutchtipCirca 1953, 7", ivory w/ grips, thong. WOW !!! I want one
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New to me, by BMK by Duke @ Today at 01:36 AM

Thanks for the pic. size help Warren. And a thanks to you Rod, for your comment and what I'm going to take as a wish for "many, many years" of fun use with this new blade.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by Peter_Kaufman @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Little Bear
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger Green 10-5 by CrazyCajun @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Great tips Lori! My Bride has family from Tuskegee and have an old... family Rum Cake that we/SHE does every year. Family will forgo gifts for a cake! Moderate year this year and we only did 24... The Captain and the shop team have been awarded the H
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

That is great to see! I didn't even know that this tracking system existed for dogs. Very handy when you are missing them. What a room they have on that gigantic property. 15.3 paws, LOL
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Wally @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Sorry guys, especially if you're on the short end of the stick. I guess I'm an optomist, and give people the benefit of the doubt, at least 'til there is no more doubt.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Pick-N-Chose...U in? by Wally @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

How about filling some of the spaces with everyone's second (or third) choice too?
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Butchering Skills by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Great skills and confidence on that butcher. Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Those are nice!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward? by Buck Buchanan @ 02/14/19 07:18 PM

The decision to pull Rick's dealership can be seen in the "Randall Shop News", listed after the "Randall - Want To Buy" Sub-Forum. Sad to hear about Rick.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Randall, Ebay by crutchtip @ 02/14/19 11:51 AM

Note, I didn't say it was a model 11, but could be something that looks headed that way. It also could be one off. In some respects, it looks like a model 19 also, but that would come almost a decade later. Look at the photo on page 210 in Gaddis and
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: 12-13 Thorpe Bowie Sheath - JRB Tight Stitch. by Buck Buchanan @ 02/13/19 07:29 PM

I think I have one.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK A.G. Russell Dealer Specials For Sale by rfcarlin @ 02/13/19 05:36 PM

RMK AGRS version #9 (ivorite finger grips; edition of 200) still available as deal fell through. Sale fee has been paid for this knife. As of today, the AGRS knives which I have available are: -Version #3 (4 inch blade; maple burl handle). -Version
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the week Model #12-9 #14 grind by W Polidori @ 02/13/19 05:30 PM

You are most welcome Mad Max, welcome aboard.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Your Matching Pair... by GCTom41 @ 02/13/19 01:07 PM

Cap, Beautiful pair love the Domed/Rounded end caps! Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by Michael_Mason @ 02/13/19 06:02 AM

Originally Posted By: SharpiDan I feel your pain but know they are knives and as such they are made to be a tool. The seller was willing to part with it for $700 boy I felt like I was the cat that ate the canary I laff every time I use it Nice earl
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by Wayne Dengler @ 02/12/19 08:48 AM

Yep,we are going to get the typical New England mix starting mid morning and ending by early Wednesday morning. I think we should be seeing summer by July 31st then back to winter August 1st....again. Supposed to get a brief warm up for a day o
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Check out this oldie! by tunefink @ 02/12/19 07:08 AM

I am locking this topic.
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Funk Masta Mudbone! by W Polidori @ 02/11/19 01:10 PM

That thing is a scalpel.
Jump to new posts #12-9 Sportsmens Bowie Old Yellow Micarta Handle by Buckspen @ 02/09/19 06:55 PM

#12-9 Sportsmens Bowie with old yellow micarta handle double lugged brass hilt and brass butt cap. JRB sheath with salmon colored stone. Excellent or better condition. $1000 including shipping. More photos available. - Buckspen
Jump to new posts Re: #2-6 Stiletto with old yellow handle by Buckspen @ 02/09/19 06:44 PM

gone to eBay -B