Stanback Knives Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Current state of the forum. How to contribute. by JE6245 @ 23 minutes 21 seconds ago

All of this reminds me that I am probably late on my RKCC dues. Guess I better take care of that too.
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: My Favorite Knife by coachblalock @ Today at 07:25 PM

Great collection! Awesome Scrim! The Z is really nice!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by coachblalock @ Today at 07:20 PM

WOW AGAIN !!!
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Model #12-6", LITTLE BEAR-Forum Monthly Sale by coachblalock @ Today at 07:18 PM

Thatís a damn nice handle!
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Knives TODAY by Chief @ Today at 05:27 PM

Thanks Tom, it's a net weight artifact that I have been wanting to use. So when I got this Smitty with a cracked handle I figured it was the best shot I would get.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Stanaback Special!!!!!!! by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 02:37 PM

Tom those are some great looking knives.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 12:54 PM

Duke they claim that the cast iron will scratch the surface of the stove. I still use a cast iron to cook my steaks but am careful not to slid it around. I still have cast iron just not Griswold.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: How to tie (and use) a wrist thong by Daniel Ross @ Today at 12:46 AM

THANK YOU.
Jump to new posts Re: 1-8 mid 50's FS (SOLD) by GHD @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Well Jim, I see it's in Florida, won't be long now.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Shirt interest? by Duke @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Thanks Joe. The mail even got shirts here today. Now if only the one that I got for my wife fits her too. Glad that 3XLís were offered, too. Nice to be able to get both shoulders into a t-shirt.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Nowadays: Which ones?? by alan_grombacher @ 01/24/21 10:16 PM

Here are my picks: EDC - 4-6 Hunting - 23 Fishing - 7-5 Camping - 4-6 Bug-out - 14 I could substitute a 3-6 or a sergeant for the 4-6, and could substitute a 26 for the 7-5. Captain, this is a fun thread to read.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Model 14 handle option by Michael_Mason @ 01/24/21 04:09 PM

Thank You for the heads up, Iím watching !!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by dirtyharriett @ 01/24/21 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: MatthiasMy bear bowie: Matthias You killing me...
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tingvoll Seax by Shoot870p @ 01/23/21 09:53 PM

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Model 12 with Stag handles... ok let's see them!!! by dirtyharriett @ 01/23/21 05:34 PM

My 3rd Randall arrived today... it is a model 1-6. I finally have a 3 knife display going. I know this is a micro collection but a girl has to start somewhere.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: International shipments by Neale_Jenkinson @ 01/23/21 06:44 AM

Good for you Chris, I stopped shipping anything into the UK from the states years ago,shipping costs ,plus import duty (11% ) plus VAT(20%) plus collection fee (£11) etc,plus a fixed (read poor) exchange rate charged by the domestic Mail carrier, in
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 10!!!!!!!!!! by spark42 @ 01/22/21 10:23 PM

Sweet!!! Dennis
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: interesting by thevalueman @ 01/22/21 07:41 PM

WELL.... We'll just have to see how Beto sees them.... he might have different ideas.... :-)Rocky
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Rick Bowles Special!!!!!!!!!!!!! by coachblalock @ 01/22/21 02:09 PM

Very nice scrim!!! Eric: My Bowles Skinner is almost identical to yours. Coach
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Clinton Special!! by GCTom41 @ 01/22/21 07:26 AM

Eric, That is a great TC Special; one of my favorites too. Tom Flynn
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Death From Afar... by Wayne Dengler @ 01/21/21 09:01 AM

Capt, Ummm,did you have your eyes open when you made that shot??? For me,I do better with my eyes shut. Same results. Wayne
Jump to new posts Sheath for sale, 7" brown button. by GHD @ 01/19/21 11:26 PM

7" Brown button sheath with used 2 tone stone, Snaps work, stitching looks tight. Will fit a 1-7, 5-7 knives. $275.00 shipped priority mail to the USA only, all 50 States. Pay with PayPal F&F only please. If your interested, email me at rdh