James Behring Knives Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Wayne Dengler @ 6 minutes 46 seconds ago

I had heard that Germany and France were very dog friendly. In my opinion,I don't see a very big health hazard with a dog in a restaurant. Again,and this my opinion,I have seen a lot of humans that were more dirty than any dog.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by rfcarlin @ 8 minutes 9 seconds ago

Peter, Congratulations! It's a beauty for sure with the box elder, and I'm also partial to the scalloped, as opposed to smooth, collar. Bob
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Mossberg Shock Wave by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 09:16 AM

Thos, Yep I got it. I always wondered what that flashy thing was. I thought it was a warning about black helicopters or UFOs... Wayne
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK A.G. Russell Dealer Specials For Sale by rfcarlin @ Today at 09:16 AM

Listing updated to reflect knives sold on eBay. Bob
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by Wally @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

12, 13, 21
Randall Made Knives
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Sharp Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Engraving by Sphinx3000 @ 12/13/18 04:30 AM

but I think that practice & friendly competition & real competition are very different. [/quote] True, real competition ads stress. In my case I must sometimes go to other shooting ranges, where they are being held. That is always less fun
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Hello, I am selling my Randall #18-7 1/2. I bought it new from Nordic Knives several years back. I got it, applied some ren wax and put it in my display case with other knives, where it has been ever since. I never stored it in its holster. I took i
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 18 by Boomer51 @ 12/11/18 08:28 PM

Congrats on a great looking knife - the 18 to me is the tank of the RMK lineup.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to "Build" forum interest.. by Windsor @ 12/11/18 08:15 PM

Captain, I'll give you a jingle tomorrow to settle up on the bill.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 6!!!!!! by pappy19 @ 12/11/18 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: willhuntPappy, I am thinking of a model 10-7, which is what I'm sure you were referring to. And you're right, don't think this one will see any carving duties. Sharpi, the only thing I've been able to find out about him is that
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone having trouble posting photos? I am... by BladesNBarrels @ 12/11/18 06:23 PM

You mentioned that the webmaster suggested using a different browser. I use Firefox and it just started acting up. I switched to Chrome and was able to download pictures. Interesting?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 10!!!!!!!!!! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 12/11/18 05:04 PM

That Ol' Captain's a crafty pirate! Sneaking in those business cards, what a self-promoter! Glad it arrived safe and sound! Stay sharp, Capt. Chris (Aargh!)
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 12/11/18 04:26 PM

Rod, Although it may "appear that the test is passed it is, indeed, a "partial" failure. AOL and Google are not working, either "at all" or "poorly", with regards to the forum and my postings. My computer guru, al
Jump to new posts Re: eBay by thevalueman @ 12/11/18 09:58 AM

update.... I received a refund from eBay for the stolen camera....obtained only after I filed, and submitted to eBay, and police report....so, eBay is out the dough they sent the crook, he has the camera body, and eBay's money....sweet deal for the c
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: GEC #44 Buffalo Jack by rfcarlin @ 12/10/18 08:56 PM

Thanks Pap and Tony. In addition to the American Elk, the handle scales are available in chestnut wood and orange jigged bone. I like the chestnut, but the elk is my favorite. Bob
Jump to new posts Re: The Lovely Elizabeth by Wayne Dengler @ 12/09/18 07:52 AM

Capt, I will be doing Church/security this morning. Serious smoke is being sent to you and Elizabeth. By the way,my Church is NOT a soft target. Wayne
Jump to new posts Re: #1-7 w. cocobolo handle by Chief @ 12/08/18 04:11 PM

I'm more of a Cocobolo than a ironwood guy. Yours has some really nice figure & color.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Forum builds... by Windsor @ 12/08/18 12:39 PM

quoted you and stuck that in the build thread. yippee.