Stanback Knives Sharp Investments Net
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by W Polidori @ 16 minutes 9 seconds ago

Good for you Pap. I'm bringing this back up top again. Good opportunity everyone, about 30 or so slots remaining. Let's get this duo built.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by W Polidori @ 20 minutes 41 seconds ago

BTTT. Guess we're done? Now what?
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Dogwoods 2019 by Robert Frey @ Today at 07:14 PM

Whisky only ages in a wood barrel, not in the bottle.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by mileswelze @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

better, but not half as much fun!
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Resurrection Sunday!! by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

MMMMM Sharpi
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: #4-7 Big Game Skinner. by Llasi @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Price adjusted, 700$.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by pappy19 @ 04/21/19 09:15 PM

That is a real beauty, for sure. Pap
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: Randall Knife #15 Tenite / Canteen / Used by Ronnie @ 04/21/19 07:43 PM

This knife has a history. Wish it could talk.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Riveted Roughback Sheath: opinions welcome by pappy19 @ 04/21/19 03:32 PM

This doesn't have to do with rivets, but 2 years later, 1972(?) I went back to the shop and Pete added an additional keeper on my Model 8 sheath, which also had a the stone pouch, another rare item. I sold that to Rhett the same time as the Model 1,a
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show displays and badges-2019 by BladesNBarrels @ 04/21/19 10:45 AM

Kovey's Knives of China "Made in the USA" with the Capt. sitting below the sign. I am still chuckling about the irony of all the messages.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts First Trip To The Shop. by Ronnie @ 04/21/19 03:12 AM

My first trip to the shop was in 1986. Here is a picture that everyone that goes there has made.
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket?...or Not? ... by LarryWW1246 @ 04/20/19 07:53 PM

Desert Snake and Steve- Those are true gentlemen's knives. Elegant, simple, and not likely to alarm gentle people if you happen to use them in public. Larry
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 04/19/19 09:19 PM

Off topic, we're getting..."BUT"...Rob: That took "guts"! Best, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: He's baaaaaccckk... by Steven @ 04/18/19 04:09 PM

Those Sasquatches look great. I have my set in getting done right now.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: UNWANTED VISITORS AGAIN !!! by coachblalock @ 04/18/19 12:55 PM

Here are some pictures from year's past when we really got after them. I think that I have posted some of these before but I thought I'd re-post.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: A New Winchester Model 92 by Wayne Dengler @ 04/18/19 07:49 AM

Warren, I think that you can get the large loop for any Henry Rifle lever action from their parts department. It would be a definite asset for work with gloves in cold weather. Wayne
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 by pappy19 @ 04/18/19 12:28 AM

Very nice and a great sportsman companion for all occasions. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Hunting 2018 by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 09:10 PM

Tom, Just saw my friend today. He expects to get the mount from the local Taxidermist soon. Apparently word has spread over the southern tier of NY. Lots of people are posting pics from night trailcams and after recovery. I just feel blessed to be a
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Handled Knives by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 07:36 PM

He shorted me the accordian folder
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 10!!!!!!!!!! by RamKingJC @ 04/17/19 12:38 PM

#10's always come from the shop full tang...
Sharp Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Bohler M390 Blade Steel by coachblalock @ 04/17/19 09:43 AM

Keep me Posted !!!