James Behring Knives Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Burgundy micarta by Chief @ Today at 04:23 PM

Need a block of Burgundy micarta for a 12-8, not sure if it's the same as "maroon". Thanks all
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Happening near Pap by pappy19 @ Today at 09:53 AM

https://www.kivitv.com/news/outdoors/the...pionship-finals
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show 2019 Photo Album by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 12:14 AM

Great pictures and maybe some day I might get to go. Pap
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts WTB smitty & 12-9 custom sheathes by Chief @ 06/14/19 08:31 PM

Looking for Sullivan custom sheathes. I'm looking for 3 Smittys & 2 12-9 14 grind I apologize up front as I am a picky Bastard. Post here as pics can't be posted on PMs or at least I can't. If I don't take them maybe someone else would be interes
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB by rodbrown @ 06/14/19 12:54 PM

Bringing my WTB thread to the top, in case someone recently found a sheath or two that I want.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: FSOT: RMK #5-6 Sq. NSH Black Micarta w/ Compass by crutchtip @ 06/14/19 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: gratefuljedWow, Iím stoked! Iíve read where Sullivanís from 88-94 had no marking..rmk came in 95, glad to own this one! The statement confused me also and why I asked where he read it. Not the dates, but the fact the sheath wa
Folding Knife - Buy , Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: WTS by pappy19 @ 06/14/19 12:01 AM

Yo Sidney, someone missed out. The "staff compass", while might be larger than your basic crapola compass, it has magnetic north declination adjustments. I used one just like it as a forester to find section lines and mark timber sales. A s
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by coachblalock @ 06/13/19 11:03 PM

Nice again today here. 59 this morning with NO humidity,No dew. High in middle 80s. Nice little breeze.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Where is Bobby Orr when you need him. by Ronnie @ 06/12/19 11:35 PM

Yes a bummer. Isnít that weird. I love the Boston Bruins, Celtics and the Patriots. But I hate the Red Sox. I love the New York Yankees but hate the Mets, Jets, Knicks, Islanders, and the Rangers. Anyway canít wait for Hockey Season to begin again.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts WTS-Model 15 by Doug74 @ 06/12/19 07:23 PM

Hi All, Model 15-Airman in standard configuration with black micarta handle. Brand new from the shop with original wrapping paper. $455 Shipped (CONUS)
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by W Polidori @ 06/12/19 07:47 AM

Yes & yes to some extent.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: #15 Airman by Litch @ 06/11/19 01:22 PM

Beautiful knife, James - congrats!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall SOG Knives by Ronnie @ 06/11/19 12:07 PM

Eric I carry the knife a lot....gun shows, Militaria shows, and around the house on weekends etc., and yes it does spend a weekend in the sheath. But this knife has been stored in a knife box for many years now when I donít carry it. The verdigris ha
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: My Mystery Model 14 by Buck Buchanan @ 06/11/19 09:44 AM

Joe, Looking at the photo of the sheath stamp, is it in the correct position? Maybe I should have written, "the stamp was not facing in the correct position".
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall feature abbreviations by Chief @ 06/10/19 07:48 PM

Outstanding! LOL
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB AGM Old Yeller knife by tomthbomb @ 06/10/19 04:24 PM

Thanks Cap.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Preview...(Shhhhh).... by Shoot870p @ 06/10/19 12:20 AM

Lori, Should be a great looking knife for sure. Congrats on the win and the choice of material. Walker
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale by Wally @ 06/09/19 11:27 PM

Seems like I remember hearing that there were 100 mis-stamped blades. BUT (see that Capt.?) My memory is just getting worse and worse. I think the Shop is making 10 of these for each shop sale?