James Behring Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: WTS by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 10:01 AM

I thought it might be but was not sure. Thanks
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question? by Stikman @ Today at 08:53 AM

When my Mother still worked here , those knives drove her crazy, she called them spare part knives.LOL
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: show your 4x4 and matching knives by Lori @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Nice ride Peter! Love that orange! I wonder if those knives get a working out like that Jeep does!!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Virginia Passes Red Flag Law by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Shame she didn't shoot herself!
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: K'roo Knives - Willem O'Kelly by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Thanks Michael!!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Tulsa "BUILD"? by TonyLaPetri @ Yesterday at 09:37 AM

C) GTR Special
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Saying goodbye folks by LarryWW1246 @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

The "running out" part...they don't care. It just means more of the residents agree with them. They don't even care that companies that move away take jobs and taxes with them. Larry
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 25 by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 06:44 AM

That is my hunting knife; carried it everywhere I go. Tom Flynn
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by Michael_Mason @ 02/21/20 06:56 PM

for Florida, itís COLD, brrrrr !!!!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 14 by crutchtip @ 02/21/20 03:48 PM

Somebody ruined that blade. It almost appears it was done purposely, taking that much off the blade. It seems beyond "sharpening". Plus, it is not brown micarta.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Another AMG or Old Yeller question ? by Holzinger258 @ 02/21/20 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Captain Chris StanabackLooks like white lineal micarta to me. White lineal micarta was used by the shop for a very short period of time. It fell between the disastrous "white crap" that the shop tried as a replacement
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Preview...(Shhhhh).... by Lori @ 02/20/20 11:30 PM

A little Birdie told me that my knife is coming soon, from this build.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Demographics of our club. by spark42 @ 02/20/20 10:48 PM

I'm 62 My son is 28 and has a couple of RMKs but doesn't join in on the Forum. Dennis
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Selva Puukko by Mell73 @ 02/20/20 08:31 PM

What would one like that sell for? Its really stunning. You did a fantastic job
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts WTB: Johnson Forward Curved Model 14 sheath by crutchtip @ 02/20/20 01:00 PM

excellent to mint condition
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by Roshi @ 02/19/20 05:14 PM

A used Confederate I picked up recently and restored the chipped edge and bent tip. Note the choil. I've only seen one other one (previous post in this forum) with a choil.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What if?? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 02/19/20 08:12 AM

CW is one option charge and the labor is another..."BUT"...it does not count against the 5 option limit as you can't have one without the other. Best, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: "What Is"? by Buck Buchanan @ 02/18/20 10:56 PM

Peter's fascination with desert ironwood led me to order similar features on the Model 23 on the left (SS, NS1, ASP-blk, IW, CI) and the Sergeant's Model on the right, my favorite, (SS, NS1, IW, DB, WT). Gorgeous ironwood grain.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: This Old Randall by Roshi @ 02/18/20 03:23 PM

I bought this used 12-11 Confederate in rather poor condition in regards to edge chips and a bent tip. I restored it as best I could. I didn't realize that this one has a choil. I've only ever seen a pic of one other one like this. Can someone ed
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by coachblalock @ 02/18/20 01:40 PM

And some Cajohn's NOLA hot sauce!!!