Randall Made Knife
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Waxed Sheath Price by oldguy @ Today at 01:11 PM

Buck and Capt C, Thank you very much. oldguy
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Gaddis Book by Uncle Mike @ Today at 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: crutchtiphttps://www.ebay.com/itm/133996797166? Thanks, Mike
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Wild-N-Wooly "3"'s!! by Shoot870p @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Those look great, pappy. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Model 10 grind question by JerryG @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

A chisel grind? Emerson is the only commercial maker I'm aware of that does this. CQC 7 is beveled on the trademark side, as I right hander I don't find it to work that well. I have a few from a custom maker, chisel ground was his claim to fame so to
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Question by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

https://nordicknives.com/ Click on their menu and Randall knives in stock, and they currently have 3 in stock. Pap
Fixed Blade- Buy, Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: ISO:Chris Reeve shadow 3 or Aviator by Rich @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

Message sent. I have one
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

Some years back,I had met one of the Memphis PD SWAT/Cobra team officers. Their choice of sidearm was the good old Model 1911. Seems that is the choice of most teams. I guess they go with what has worked for many decades.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Jerry, In my humble opinion,Wiggys is pretty much THE BEST. A little pricey but worth every penny. If they say the sleeping bag is good for up to minus 15 degrees,they mean it. You buy cheap twice maybe even more.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2-8 by Shoot870p @ 01/21/22 11:11 PM

Nice. Handle material? Walker
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Sheaths 2 -8 & 1-6 by NewRandall!Man @ 01/21/22 09:35 PM

Looking for good condition or better sheaths for (7 spacer era Johnson's) Model 1-6 and Model 2-8.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Model 10-7, 1993 by TAH @ 01/20/22 04:06 PM

Thank you, Mike. The feeling is mutual. Enjoy your new knife. I'm not responsible if you don't catch any fish to clean.
Sharp Talk
Jump to new posts Re: New Stainless steels by coachblalock @ 01/20/22 10:10 AM

I am sure liking the RTL-34 steel that Willem Okelly is using on their knives at K'Roo knives. It sure holds a SHARP edge well !!!
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Various Publications by TAH @ 01/19/22 02:26 PM

Newsletters sold.
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Miscellaneous Items by Windsor @ 01/18/22 02:43 PM

I'll take the pin-without-pin. sending you a PM
Jump to new posts RMK Model 5 Camp & Trail, 1970 (SOLD) by TAH @ 01/18/22 01:19 PM

Randall Model 5, “Camp & Trail Knife”, c. 1970+/-. 5” blade. Excellent+++ condition. Sheath throat marked from guard. SOLD CONUS Only. Please PM or email, if interested. Thanks, Tom on.safari@att.net Annual fee paid
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: 75th Anniversary Knife Announcement by thevalueman @ 01/18/22 07:38 AM

and another.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/115198617499?hash=item1ad25f679b:g:MA8AAOSwfYVh5J1H :-)Rocky
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by thevalueman @ 01/18/22 07:33 AM

A little funny....maybe :-)Rocky
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID 12 & 13 by Leatherman @ 01/17/22 10:24 PM

Here’s two I missed. Notice the divot to the right of the stain
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: "IDEAL" Randall Knife by alan_grombacher @ 01/17/22 09:14 PM

I might have added the Stanaback Special, but alas I don’t have one anymore. My boys liked them too much and they have them now.
Jump to new posts Re: New Buy and Sell Rules by thevalueman @ 01/17/22 06:27 PM

toooooo many lawyers!! I sold my only remaining Randall with mammoth handle on eBay a couple years ago with no incidents....all I have left are a few Randall Ivory handle knives, that I assume, will not be transferred in the public eye, if at all how