Sharp Investments Net Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Triathlete # 11 by tunefink @ Today at 08:37 PM

A gallery would be very cool D. PM sent
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Knives For Sale by tunefink @ Today at 05:26 PM

Duke McCaa and I just posted about 30 for sale...... www.randallmadeknife.com Thanks for looking,
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by mhwwlmc @ Today at 09:43 AM

F - Denmark
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Pick-N-Chose...U in? by TonyLaPetri @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Brass will look good with this wood (although NS wouldn't look bad either) ... BUT ... ROUNDED hilt is the way to go. It looks better with this blade shape. The majority of Stanabacks you see have rounded hilts. It just looks better. Finger Grips (
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: "Pickled Randall's"- Show'em if you got'em. by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

good idea!! :-)Rocky
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Hurricane Michael by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

I just returned from the quail hunt down in Moultrie,GA. The plantation did not get too much damage but 25 miles to the west was a different story. The eye of the hurricane went right through there and there was significant damage.
Jump to new posts Re: A.G. Russell Passes by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

Anytime I had dealt with AG Russel or his company had always been a genuine pleasure. About 20 years ago,at BLADE,I had the pleasure meeting A G Russell and Bill Moran at the same time. That was,indeed,a real treat.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Sphinx3000 @ 10/19/18 03:10 AM

I love to see the process of making this beautiful blade!
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Snakes are out in East Texas! by Windsor @ 10/18/18 10:59 AM

yup, copperheads make for a challenge to hit the head and not the body.
Jump to new posts Re: ALCS by Dirty_Water @ 10/18/18 05:43 AM

Indeed it was!....yaawwnnn....time to make the doughnuts...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Question regarding RKS 4 numbering by James Longstreet @ 10/18/18 12:08 AM

I have a question regarding RKS 4 Fighter (stag). I have learned that most of those have two numbers, the lets say individual running number (no. 800 out of ....., for instance) and the member-number of the member who bought it. Then there are fewer
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What makes for a ”Peter Pan Dagger”? by RamKingJC @ 10/17/18 10:35 PM

I am indeed my good friend.
Jump to new posts Re: #16 SP1 Fighter by thevalueman @ 10/17/18 04:28 PM

Who wouldn't!!! :-)Rocky
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Gold tie down thong by digi-shots @ 10/17/18 07:09 AM

Thanks! I was looking at a model 18 sawback that had a brass screw cap. In looking at various caps this one looks like it has the deeper threads. I think this puts it in the same time frame as the tie down. Sheath has brass rivets, gold tie down.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall patch question by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 10/16/18 07:30 PM

No...except for the small, oval lapel pin. Most of the other stuff was Bowles, not Logan. Rick Ward had a hand in a couple of similar projects as well. Me? I sell knives! I'll let everyone know how this all pans out. Best, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Mini 17 by Brent @ 10/16/18 05:16 PM

Nice! Now, you need a 1,2,and a 18. Don't know if anyone makes them, but that would cover the iconic Randall models.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show BOWIE Building Big-Un! by Ronnie @ 10/16/18 01:53 PM

That’s him! That’s the one!
Jump to new posts Re: Oh..You "Canon" guys... by spark42 @ 10/15/18 11:11 PM

Definitely on my to do list Ram. Dennis
Jump to new posts Re: Deep thoughts? by spark42 @ 10/15/18 11:00 PM

Lori I am so envies of you, Wally and Ram. Sounds like a great day. Dennis
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show,, this weekend! by Michael_Mason @ 10/15/18 01:50 PM

Good get there, that's nice