Randall Knife Collectors Club Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Prayers for Wally by Dirty_Water @ Today at 05:26 AM

Lori, coming off my past year, I understand maybe more than alot the guys here just his important your sacrifice is to Wally during his recovery! I offer prayers for extraordinary patience as you deal with the mood swings sure to occur!! God Bless yo
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 10!!!!!!!!!! by spark42 @ 10/05/22 11:58 PM

Thanks for all the responses. I was just trying something new. My favorite choice will always be wood. Nice photos Michael and Mindelsee. Dennis
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Raided by Wayne Dengler @ 10/05/22 11:48 AM

The number of perks that the politicians voted in for themselves is staggering. They have a "personal checking account" that they can use and maybe,sometimes (never) put money into it. I bet if they had to use our health care plan,it woul
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Windsor @ 10/04/22 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: thevaluemanfor all you Costco loving meat eaters.... https://completecarnivore.com/beware-blade-tenderized-steaks/ :-)Rocky Yeah, known problem, might have even been posted here before. Easy way to tell is to look at the &quo
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "SEE" your "THREES" !! by thevalueman @ 10/04/22 08:20 PM

Art....we only rent them for a time.... :-)Rocky
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Squirrel Hunting by Wayne Dengler @ 10/04/22 09:23 AM

I have both the old Model 8 and the newer Model 8. I prefer the older model as it has a thinner blade. Although this is not a Randall Knife,check out the A G Russell Woodswalker. With the back pocket sheath it is a very handy item. I was going to g
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by coachblalock @ 10/03/22 07:44 PM

Thanks for posting. Bad Stuff!!!
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Combat Companion by Buck Buchanan @ 10/03/22 07:02 PM

Following in Billy's "footsteps", my favorite pair. Kinda like a "four-fifth" scale Model 15.
Jump to new posts Re: Michigan Newspaper said Randall Point is for sale by Tom Vaught @ 10/02/22 09:13 PM

Bo was on the South Shore of the Lake, Hemingway was on the North Shore across the lake BUT within visual range if you knew where to look with a "spy glass". Tom V.
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by thevalueman @ 10/02/22 05:11 PM

HA!!! :-)Rocky
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Need a 14/18 splitback by crutchtip @ 10/01/22 10:19 AM

i know right? they are out there. I have passed on a few cuz I was tired of getting sheaths and not finding the right knife for them. Oh well.
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Going for a long stroll by BladesNBarrels @ 09/30/22 09:45 AM

Rod and Denyse! Very impressive, especially after your bout with Covid after Blade. I followed some of your adventure on the Facebook posts. Impressive! Thanks for the update on the steps and distance covered. Yesterday, Z and I drove through Colorad