Randall Made Knife
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Critters in yard by pappy19 @ Today at 12:09 AM

If you think swapping oil from different entities is complicated, try wheeling power from various sources and cost structures. Now that is mind boggling. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by nate-dogg @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

B for me
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

what's not to love about a 52!! or a 41!! :-)Rocky
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Perry Miller by rodbrown @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Joe If it was in fact 2012, I think that was the last year Perry attended Blade. We roomed together the last year he attended. Just canít remember the year.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

Pappy, Crazy? My late daughter used to say I was lock 'em up and throw away the key crazy!!! I knew that I was right on track. When the wife and I would go camping up in Canada,I used to do all the cooking. Cast Iron Dutch Oven did all the work.
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by Windsor @ 08/01/21 08:49 PM

Yes, I've deposited a few that way. You sign the back and then photograph both sides with the bank app on your phone.
Fishing and Boating Tales
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures of the fish that didn't get away by coachblalock @ 07/31/21 06:24 PM

Nate: I will post some pictures as soon as it cools off some. Right now, itís 100 degrees, 100% humidity, and NO breeze. It was 95 last night at sundown. Coach
Jump to new posts Re: Remembering Perry by Chief @ 07/31/21 05:15 PM

A man among men, never left from being around Perry even if we disagreed in a bad mood. The man could just make wanna hang with him all day!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Where oh where is the Captain by Chief @ 07/31/21 05:12 PM

Like they used to say in the Corp......best to not look for the Captain and be glad he's not looking for you!
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My new Behring by Chief @ 07/29/21 06:51 PM

I love that blade shape!
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by pappy19 @ 07/29/21 09:58 AM

Yes, I do prefer Husqvarna over Sthil. Although it's probably a Chevy vs Ford thing, but having been around lots of logging operations, the Husky seems to out perform the Sthil and less maintenance issues over time. Pap
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by GCTom41 @ 07/28/21 03:55 PM

Beautiful pair Cap; glad you're back! Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Clinton Special!! by GCTom41 @ 07/27/21 08:33 AM

Eric, Great looking Clinton and scrim! Tom Flynn