Sharp Investments Net Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? by Ausblade @ 47 minutes 41 seconds ago

I hope you are all bunkered down over there, it looks pretty bad in some places. In Australia most of us have been under house arrest for a couple of weeks now. Unless we work in an assenting service, we are only allowed to go out to buy our food sup
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 09:54 AM

Pappy I read a study that said that turkeys may travel as much as 50 miles a day in feeding. I know that they can out run a horse in a short distance. I never got the turkey bug but love to watch them. Spring turkey season is a huge thing here in Va.
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show or Not/ by tunefink @ Today at 09:11 AM

Rooms became more difficult due to the new Braves Stadium moving north. It' just across the highway from the Waverly. When the Braves have a home stand..... no rooms.
Folding Knife - Buy , Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: Willem O'Kelly K'roo Chunky Frank by nate-dogg @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Sold to Pap, $10 fee paid, thanks
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Windsor @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

My wife has been doing the sourdough thing for a couple of years now. She bought a La Cloche, stepped up her game a notch.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Parkerized Randall by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

You seem to be a breath of fresh air that this forum could use. Glad to have you on board. Look forward to seeing some photo's of some of your collections!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall on eBay by TAH @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Dirty_WaterCap is correct, from Kazakhstan, Russia Thanks Scott!
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquake At Pap's!! by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

Most any of the 7 MM cartridges have a unique ballistic coefficient and seem to be inherently accurate. Top that off in a Ruger and you pretty much are assured of a winning combination. Wayne
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Little bear bowie no hone sheath by jcampknife @ 04/02/20 10:09 AM

That is definitely a beautiful sheath but I'm looking for one I won't mind getting too beaten up from use. Thanks for posting it though. Maybe some other lucky person (like Capt) will steal it away from you.
Jump to new posts Re: The "BIRTHDAY" Boy!! by Billy Poyner @ 04/01/20 12:25 PM

Rob, Does chicken pot pie count. Thanks,Coach
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Handled Knives by Behring Made @ 04/01/20 11:11 AM

Nate that picture warms me up like a good whiskey!!