Stanback Knives Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Not for Sissies! by RUTROW @ Today at 03:19 PM

That is a handfull and a beautiful knife.
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by coachblalock @ Today at 01:17 PM

I hate it for y’all, David!!! Prayers from East Texas !!!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Camoflaged Copperhead by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:54 AM

Coach, Gosh! Down where you live,seems that you are in a target rich environment! Buzzworms,feral hogs and Lord knows what else. Probably have a Snakehead fish or two lurking about to round things out. Sounds nice!
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Who needs an uplifting smile today? by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

I have torn both of my biceps muscles at different times being macho. Both of mine came off my forearm and not my shoulder, fortunately, and both repairs have held up, PTL. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 20 by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: BladesNBarrelsShore looks like a purfessional foto to me! Thank you for posting. Me too !!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New Randall incoming by DeltaMike @ Yesterday at 07:36 AM

27 is a beauty. 5, 26 or 27m is the basic direction I leaning right now. Perfect size for every day carry.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Preview...(Shhhhh).... by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 05:58 AM

Great color, love the finger grips! Tom Flynn
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Picture Test by Wally @ 10/22/20 01:50 PM

I feel young again! Served 86-07
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Gert @ 10/21/20 09:23 AM

Beginning to take shape nicely!
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB-Exotic sheath for mod 14 by Rodblder @ 10/20/20 12:48 AM

thanks, I've actually bought some from Steve, no 14 though
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Re-opening date! by CrazyCajun @ 10/19/20 07:10 PM

Sorry.... Did not want to Geaux with "Fake News"!!! Let's just get back to Not Normal-Not Hugging Michael and open this place up!!!!!
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Trump has Covid 19 by Eric @ 10/19/20 02:47 PM

He must not be alone.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Guy Clark by Leatherman @ 10/17/20 09:56 PM

Thanks, hadn't heard this in years