Miles Swelze Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by Shoot870p @ Today at 11:52 AM

Nice Pappy, very nice. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Model 14 handle option by thevalueman @ Today at 07:27 AM

I could see that.. Thanks Capt :-)Rocky
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by pappy19 @ Today at 12:11 AM

Love those 2;send more pictures when the wrist thongs are installed. Pap
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Tulsa Wanenmacher show, April 2021 by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

TK & I just made it back from a "Great Show"! It was great to see everyone. The "social distancing" whatever was not enforced but all of my "crew" (TK, Rob, Billy, Kenny, Robert and I) wore masks, with the exception
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by thevalueman @ 04/12/21 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: RamKingJCOriginally Posted By: thevaluemanOriginally Posted By: RamKingJCRolled into the Grove at 6:15 ... got exactly what I wanted for the last 2 years. Then called when I got home and scored a #10-5" Purple! Thanks to t
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by Windsor @ 04/12/21 10:47 AM

Two Irishmen, Patrick & Michael, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a burning freighter. While rummaging through the boat's provisions, Patrick stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a genie would appear, he rub
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by aaron @ 04/11/21 10:24 PM

It looks like the makings of a winner!!I look forward to the finished result.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: A BUNCH of Sheaths by Keith_Hicks @ 04/11/21 08:20 PM

Email sent.
Jump to new posts Re: HE is risen by CrazyCajun @ 04/09/21 04:04 PM

A lot of great points here. Lots of life changing kind of people, fine examples! I am sure that if any of us ever needed to help hold the the line or help on throwing down... not just the "Cow Patty Card"... You could and would and most lik
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: "Theatre made" by coachblalock @ 04/08/21 01:00 PM

Awesome work once again!!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Sheath Info Needed, Selling Shortly by GCTom41 @ 04/08/21 08:44 AM

Miles, Nice knife never saw one of those. Tom Flynn