Stanback Knives Randall Made Knife
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Randall Fishing Combo by pappy19 @ 27 minutes 41 seconds ago

Hi All If this post needs to be moved, please do, as I wasn't sure exactly where it should go. I have saddle maker friend that made me a Model 10-5" fishing Combo rig and now has a pattern so you could just order the sheath. The pliers we purc
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: 75th Anniversary Knife Announcement by Brent @ Today at 02:13 PM

Got my invoice on Friday, goes out on Monday with my check. Can't believe I was lucky enough to get one. Good luck everyone!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the week Buxton fighter!!!! by Shoot870p @ Today at 12:42 AM

Very nice. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by Brent @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

Great news!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Model 18 by John D-1 @ 10/14/21 04:36 PM

For the handle. Thank you
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My new Behring by Gert @ 10/14/21 10:18 AM

What an absolutely beautiful knife!
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Gert @ 10/14/21 02:23 AM

Thanks a lot for your appreciated comments! @Windsor: Yes, I have many customers in Germany! And I live only 200 miles from Koblenz.
Behring Made Knife Buy/Sell Forum - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Behring JR / BMK Damascus Hunter. Artifact Fossil by mileswelze @ 10/13/21 09:44 PM

Going up on my website in the next day or two, if interested. One of maybe 15 Dama BMK's made. Copper guard, artifact fossil, BMK pouch sheath. Unused, nothing but light color change on the copper guard and light handling on the sheath. 3" bl
Behring Made Knife Buy/Sell Forum - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: Couple of Michigan JR Knives... priced to sell by mileswelze @ 10/10/21 08:31 PM

both sold, thanks.
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by CrazyCajun @ 10/10/21 07:25 PM

Yes Sir! The outdoors make me HUNGRY!!!!!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by coachblalock @ 10/10/21 11:08 AM

PM sent.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Wally @ 10/09/21 09:31 PM

My wife collects... with the same fervor as I, if not more. Of course, the ole Captain knows that already!