Nifeboy.com Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Awrite, lemmie see, Capt. Chris, you’ve omitted the model #11’s (3/16” bunch) by NOT listing them with those other outstanding possible choices so far. You didn’t shut down the “maybe 2 like you” feelers though so I’m thinking that your SSP, just li
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Leather Randall Belt Buckle by oldguy @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Back to the top. Still looking for a buckle. No contact reply from poster, does not look very good at all. Thanks
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by Wally @ 01/25/23 06:12 PM

The Jade is awesome Capt.!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Old style model 8 by tomthbomb @ 01/23/23 10:34 PM

I'm sorry I missed this about Dubie. He was one of a kind. Something made me think of him today and I did a search.
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Need an early Pathfinder sheath by GHD @ 01/23/23 10:22 PM

Looking for one like this.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Should I send these for cleaning to the shop? by Buck Buchanan @ 01/23/23 04:03 PM

Agree with Joe. Abrasives should be started with the finest grade first. In this case 0000 steel wool. Some folks use Kroil or PB Blaster or kerosene as the lubricant on the surface rust. Pitted rust is permanent, So leave that alone.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Do's and Dont's by Metalbender @ 01/22/23 08:45 PM

If you have any of greg gutchers custom sheaths do not try to do any maintenance on them , especially the ones with hair.I took mine to a taxidermist and had them refreshed once when I thought they needed attention. They know what they are doing. Don
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Memorabilia by Metalbender @ 01/22/23 12:49 PM

That buckle was in RKS newsletter, may 2004.i have#22.they were $175.00, some were ivory, some were fossil ivory.
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Let's get "packin'...!!! by Shoot870p @ 01/21/23 09:46 AM

I believe a .22 revolver should be in the pack along with a box of cartridges. I would suggest vacuumed sealed pack for the ammo. A “using” box would be good to have also. Might as well throw in a fox whistle jjst in case. A small hatchet and a model