Miles Swelze Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news, the passing of Vic Hangas by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

My latest Ruana knife is one of their newer Antler Tipped handle knives. In memory of Vic,I will be wearing mine for a while now. Wayne
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by alan_grombacher @ Yesterday at 01:20 AM

What Steve said above!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by Chief @ 12/14/19 12:34 AM

Sexy, love the copper on the sheath to match! Nice contrast as well.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Smith & Wesson Model 10-8 Sale by LarryWW1246 @ 12/12/19 08:30 AM

Most people end up buying lots of holsters for a gun, with most of them not being used. Maybe you are on your way to buying guns for your Heiser holster...good start. Larry
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Lori's Stanaback Special by Wally @ 12/11/19 08:34 PM

By the time the scrim is done, it should be ingrained in everyone's memory...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Customer-supplied handle material dimensions by Keith_Hicks @ 12/11/19 04:15 PM

OK thanks!
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Question about the Behring Woodcraft knives. by Gordon @ 12/10/19 12:34 PM

Thanks Grant for your assistance. Thanks to all for the kind words. Gordon
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Elk Horn Grips by W Polidori @ 12/09/19 06:29 PM

Thanks Coach.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: I never know what I might see... by Windsor @ 12/09/19 02:19 PM

We have some that hang out in a treeline close to the house. If we aren't hearing coyotes howling (off in the distance the other direction), we hear the owls hooting.