Stanback Knives Randall Made Knife
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Sad day for Baseball... by Dirty_Water @ Today at 09:57 AM

Well...maybe not...
Jump to new posts Re: " Freedom is not Free ...." by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Yes,today is the day we remember those fine men and women. Wayne 'Nam '64 '65 '66
Randall - Want to Buy
Thanks, Joe, for calling my attention to the altered list. I had no idea of its existence. Despite what I wrote earlier, I breathed much easier after finding my knife was not on the list. rimfire
Jump to new posts Re: An "Old Buck"! by BOB_TEATES @ 05/25/24 05:04 PM

Hope you had a nice Birthday Buck!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: any Thompson Center Contender shooters out there? by Wayne Dengler @ 05/25/24 08:59 AM

Capt, Glad that all worked out OK. Sorry to hear that the Blackout was not up to par for the task. I know of one person who uses a Blackout in an AR (suppressed) for coyotes. Seems that the caliber is up to task for that. I just received the latest
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Three-fer Thursday! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 05/24/24 02:43 PM

Been so long ago Joe, I cannot remember. However: I don't get re-handles done much, unless there's a problem with the original, or it was leather, which would predicate a full tang knife. Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by JerryG @ 05/22/24 06:38 PM

Those are some mighty fine Stanaback Specials!!