Clinton Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fixed Blade Knives - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Just in from Treeman by Jay G @ Today at 09:40 AM

Of course Warren - glad you like it pal! It's a beauty... love that upswept blade!
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Are you a Glock guy? by Byrdguy @ Today at 08:25 AM

That's what I was thinking, Warren. If you want a 17, buy a 17. Granted the 19 has the compact grip, but how many carry a 17 concealed? A 19 is bigger than anything I want to carry and I'm pretty sure I can hit just as well with a 19 as I can with a
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket pistols... by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:09 AM

Lofty, Nope not getting old,just used to packing heat and not realizing that you have a piece on you. About two years ago a friend of mine was shot almost point blank with a 12 ga during a home invasion. Took the hit in his right shoulder. I though
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Glocks by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:03 AM

Pappy, I have been a member for a number of years but did not have to use the "blue Label" discount as I was able to purchase my Glocks through their LE program. Either way,the price is pretty much the same. A buddy of mine,who is a Feder
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Poor-man Model 14... by desert.snake @ Today at 03:31 AM

Ha, you were completely right)) I hit several times in different ways (Buck 124) and dislocated in one case a finger (the joint I sketched in the picture) the second time I dislocated my wrist. In general, it is best not to bring situation to the poi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: No AGM Handled Knives by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: oldguyOriginally Posted By: thevaluemanstill have most of the blocks for new projects :-)Rocky I have dreams about blocks of that stuff. I need to find me a wizard to use his magic to get me some!!! oldguy Something tells me
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Amboyna Camper/Blade Build by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

BRrrrrr Sharpi
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Funk Masta Mudbone! by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:38 AM

Tom, After speaking with Mud, I'm pretty sure they both came from the same piece of FWI. I'm shipping to Mud today for the feather carving. Thank you for the reply.
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Sheath for 1950's # 4 - 5" by Antonio @ Yesterday at 07:11 AM

I'm looking for a correct sheath for a 1950's pinned stag Model #4 with a 5" blade. Consider that you have to ship this item to Italy. I can pay through Paypal (fees charged to me, of course) or bank wire. Thanks for your attention. Antonio RKCC
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Help with ATF special order randall by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 02:02 AM

The knife "could" be made today, cept the Model A sheath, which was designated for this project only (at the time). Theory was it would be much easier, getting in & out of a vehicle. While I agree, the hi-ride sheaths I get from Danny G
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Most underrated Randall? by Twade @ 02/21/18 08:52 PM

Beautiful knife
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Stroker Knives by Lofty @ 02/20/18 02:01 PM

I clicked on this page with all your knives and had to zoom in to make sure I was not on a Dozier thread. By the way, Dan Crotts, who runs the Dozier shop, does do the designs in some of these other modern powdered steels, and is not limited to D2,
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tuna Valley Folders by Duke @ 02/20/18 12:46 PM

Thanks for this post Tune. Figured some folks remember Perry's knives. I still have the ones I posted.....gave 5 as gifts over past few years to nephews & nieces of the appropriate tender age. These really are well made knives but I've not bought
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Help Me Option Out my Next RMK by Windsor @ 02/20/18 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Peter_KaufmanIronwood for sure, my knives Ah-hah, thought I had seen those before. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday oldvetnam1, Steve Rinda by Oldvetnam1 @ 02/20/18 09:36 AM

Thanks Chief.
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: GEC Beer Scout Knife by Peter_Kaufman @ 02/20/18 08:14 AM

Duke I remember them and bought some when Perry Miller had them made. I know I bought at least three and gave two to my two nephews Peter
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Horse canyon, Needles district, Canyonlands by Peter_Kaufman @ 02/19/18 11:52 AM

Hi Guys thanks again for the nice comments about my previous adventure. The latest was in Horse canyon. About an eleven mile hike, but easier than our regular hikes as it was mostly in a sandy wash bottom. Some really nice pothole arches and some ni
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday! by W Polidori @ 02/19/18 10:53 AM

Thank you very much Rob.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Remington Arms Bankruptcy by Lofty @ 02/18/18 08:17 PM

sigh....it was Santayana who said that those who refused to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. This, as a very off topic aside, actually cuts entire across western culture. A quick study shows that thanks to the acceleration of technology,
Jump to new posts Re: Are you a 1911 person? by Lofty @ 02/18/18 05:36 PM

Yes, Alabama is booming, Airbus factory at old Brookley Field, automotive plants in midstate expanding. And firearms. You probably are right, as for a move, the taxes on 1 acre with a 1500sq ft house in midstate NY, about same as a 10,000 sq ft home
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: Knives, Knives, Knives by tunefink @ 02/18/18 10:14 AM

I just added some nice vintage knives and sheaths! Thanks for looking. www.randallmadeknife.com
Jump to new posts Re: Kitchen counter top magic by Wayne Dengler @ 02/18/18 08:39 AM

I was going to say that it can be used to repel space aliens but I figured that I had better not. Wayne
Jump to new posts Re: Reese Bose Panama Trapper by Bob_Glassman @ 02/17/18 08:24 PM

Reese makes a fantastic Panama Trapper. I have one in bark elephant ivory and I love it. Yours is a great knife for sure.
Jump to new posts Re: which folder to carry by Bob_Glassman @ 02/17/18 08:22 PM

I really like Bret Dowell's work. I would go with his knife.
Jump to new posts Re: Jim Dunlap by Bob_Glassman @ 02/17/18 08:14 PM

Yep. I have a nice Lanny's clip in Burlap micarta for sale at http://customknifegallery.com. Great knife.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >