Clinton Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by RamKingJC @ 04/19/19 07:00 PM

Billy!!!! Why have you been holding out on the above information!?!?!?!?
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by Windsor @ 04/19/19 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: RamKingJC Originally Posted By: Billy PoynerIt'll take me till a week before Blade before I figure out what I;m going to display this year. Had discussed this with Ken,Cap,TK and Rob while in Tulsa. You should display ALLL you
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by rodbrown @ 04/19/19 06:16 PM

If Billy displays his brass furniture knives, there might be two or none!!!!Originally Posted By: RamKingJC Originally Posted By: Billy PoynerIt'll take me till a week before Blade before I figure out what I;m going to display this year. Had discuss
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by mileswelze @ 04/19/19 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: JE6245Fast forward to 10 years or so from now and I can definitely see a knock down, drag out fight on this forum over whether that knife is a legit "from the shop" knife. :-) A knock down, drag out fight... on this
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Randall Knife #15 Tenite / Canteen *SOLD* by mileswelze @ 04/19/19 06:00 PM

anyone looking for a used / carried tenite #15 *SOLD* Maybe a bit less, I can always check with the seller. Blade is 5-1/2", heavily pitted but hey... it's an honest old knife. The splitback canteen sheath has a few of the rivet backs missing
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by W Polidori @ 04/19/19 04:50 PM

LOL, you're living dangerously.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by RamKingJC @ 04/19/19 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Billy PoynerIt'll take me till a week before Blade before I figure out what I;m going to display this year. Had discussed this with Ken,Cap,TK and Rob while in Tulsa. You should display ALLL your brass knives.. ...
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by Billy Poyner @ 04/19/19 02:50 PM

It'll take me till a week before Blade before I figure out what I;m going to display this year. Had discussed this with Ken,Cap,TK and Rob while in Tulsa.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by RamKingJC @ 04/19/19 12:58 PM

Kenny made the list! The Mississippi Mafia Strikes Again!!! =]
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by Wally @ 04/19/19 12:39 PM

Just speaking for myself, as cool and unusual as that knife is, I'd spring for the letter of authentication. It sure couldn't hurt!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 04/19/19 09:36 AM

Rocky, I would LOVE to add it to my display. Thanks, Capt. Chris PS: Ya' may have a time gettin' it back though...
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by Wally @ 04/19/19 07:33 AM

I should wear that nametag, for having my wife OUTBID me on a knife at the meeting that time. Maybe Chief and I could share...
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by RamKingJC @ 04/18/19 10:54 PM

It's gonna be funny.... Forrrr Evverrrrrrrr
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by Kirko @ 04/18/19 10:30 PM

Bravo !!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by Chief @ 04/18/19 08:53 PM

LOL that is still funny!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show displays and badges-2019 by Chief @ 04/18/19 07:42 PM

Richard lives!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by thevalueman @ 04/18/19 07:20 PM

this may not be the area, or the time, however...if anyone would choose/want to add this to their display, I will be more that happy to make it available....I'm just say'n :-)Rocky
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by Sharpi @ 04/18/19 05:02 PM

Save the wrapping paper It will be in Scottish Sharpi
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome all of our RKCC exhibitors by RamKingJC @ 04/18/19 05:00 PM

There is also a rumor circulating that our own, beloved, Kenny Lambert will be displaying... stay tuned for more info on that
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: He's baaaaaccckk... by Steven @ 04/18/19 04:09 PM

Those Sasquatches look great. I have my set in getting done right now.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show displays and badges-2019 by Windsor @ 04/18/19 02:05 PM

Please put me in the queue in case anyone drops out. (nevermind, I'm in, we're good) I'll be there this year.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: UNWANTED VISITORS AGAIN !!! by coachblalock @ 04/18/19 12:55 PM

Here are some pictures from year's past when we really got after them. I think that I have posted some of these before but I thought I'd re-post.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show displays and badges-2019 by RamKingJC @ 04/18/19 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: LarryWW1246Capt. Chris-- I won't be able to make Blade this year. Other stuff going on. I hope you have a great show as usual! Larry This IS STILL as uncool as it was 2 Sundays ago... just sayin 8-[
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by Dirty_Water @ 04/18/19 11:48 AM

Shoot!! No worries!! I have a mind like a steel sieve!!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show displays and badges-2019 by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 04/18/19 11:19 AM

OK Members, "ALL" badges have been accounted for and there are no more! Thanks, Capt. Chris
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >