Randall Knife Collectors Club Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Made Pocket Knives by RamKingJC @ 08/19/19 06:29 PM

I got hooked when I met Grant, and the first time I saw your collection, Steve. My Original is my FAVORITE knife of all that own. I'm up to 5 myself.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by pappy19 @ 08/19/19 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: ROBERT MCINTOSHSearched all over here for info on paper micarta with splitting/cracks/checks ? Found nothing so I make this post What is the short story on this product. Can it be fixed at the Shop Will it continue to crack etc.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 08/19/19 06:00 PM

The shop will not warranty it or fix it. I have a Baby-Dot #12-8" that's cracked, bow-to-transom. I plan on a photo essay and a re-handle parable! Best, Capt. Chris
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 06:00 PM

If you were my next door neighbor in NY, NOW we would legally have to visit a local FFL for a long gun, Not so for immediate family members (Father to Son). OK, I get it for handguns, you need the FFL transfer and paperwork. No different than if you
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Behring Made Pocket Knives by Oldvetnam1 @ 08/19/19 05:51 PM

I got hooked on Behring Made pocket knives. Here is my current collection, all well used.
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Sharpi @ 08/19/19 05:09 PM

I stand with you all about our constitutional rights but all I did was chose to stay home with the dog Yeah there's a storm coming and we survived them before The best we can do is live good and not support them But some other venues would be nice
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 15 by Cut it out @ 08/19/19 04:08 PM

Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 15 by Cut it out @ 08/19/19 04:07 PM

Imgur
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts WHITE PAPER MICARTA by ROBERT MCINTOSH @ 08/19/19 03:33 PM

Searched all over here for info on paper micarta with splitting/cracks/checks ? Found nothing so I make this post What is the short story on this product. Can it be fixed at the Shop Will it continue to crack etc. is it the end for the knife or just
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by BigJim @ 08/19/19 03:12 PM

Check this out, bad stuff on the horizon. https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/florida.../#axzz5x3496KJU
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Michael_Mason @ 08/19/19 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: BladesNBarrelsIt looks like Florida's show went from a freedom of private transfers, to a dictate by the promoter. If it is the largest retailer, then it must be Cabela's/Bass Pro. They have changed the nature of all firearm
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by BladesNBarrels @ 08/19/19 01:25 PM

Ever since the Columbine Shooting in Colorado, the gun show "loophole" was closed by the Democrat Legislature. All firearm transfers have to be handled through a FFL. The difference from what I am gathering by the postings, is that the
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by LarryWW1246 @ 08/19/19 01:08 PM

Crutch and others In today's environment, it looks like more controls are coming. What if private sales are outlawed? You have to go to an FFL with the buyer to complete a transaction...? What if you own certain types of guns, and you have to sto
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by RamKingJC @ 08/19/19 11:32 AM

Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by Salty Cracker @ 08/19/19 11:21 AM

Thank you!
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by Stikman @ 08/19/19 10:49 AM

The sheath was made for a model 15.
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by crutchtip @ 08/19/19 10:41 AM

That turns private citizens into gun "dealers". Feds can keep track. IIRC, if you sell more than three firearms a year, the feds consider that being in "business". Crock of shit really. With an estimated 300 to 400 million fire
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning session by Matthias @ 08/19/19 09:44 AM

Sorry, I clean just my own.......... ;-)
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning session by LarryWW1246 @ 08/19/19 09:22 AM

Need your address. I have some boxed and ready to ship for maintenance. Larry
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by LarryWW1246 @ 08/19/19 09:17 AM

For what it is worth… Apart from the possibly anti-competition angle at this show. People who mis-use guns let some people paint all gun owners as dangerous and threats as a way to “get their way,” which is to take away all guns except for themselv
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by thevalueman @ 08/19/19 08:34 AM

Chief!!! I was thinking about you last weekend when I FINALLY made my SCAR purchase!!! It's my first, however I'd now, like to get the .223 version, as well as the "20"...I can, for only $1,499,00 get a 20" barrel for the 17...anyway t
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by crutchtip @ 08/19/19 08:18 AM

I think know who the "promoter" is. If it is who I think, he is not the largest dealer in the show, he is the largest retail dealer in the country. While he may be 'policing' to stifle competition, he is also reading the handwriting on the
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The week Model 23 by Lytridis @ 08/19/19 08:12 AM

Originally Posted By: SharpiAwesome Stag a little more Switzerland please They allow top grinds there? Sharpi Well, to be honest, I will say ... no knives are allowed in Europe. But, there is a general "tacite agreement" with the authorit
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by Wayne Dengler @ 08/19/19 07:52 AM

Escapement, At our outdoor range,folks that have muzzlebrakes etc are sent down to the far end so not to bother other shooters with the muzzle blast. It can be quite distracting even though you are required to wear hearing protection.
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Michael_Mason @ 08/19/19 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: crutchtipKind of hard to believe they can try and control the commerce of chattel like that. Oh, you experienced it first hand, the gun show "loophole" is a lie in most places. This what Cap experienced was an act
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >