Randall Made Knife dominionhobby.com
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by Wally @ 09/12/21 08:38 PM

I know I've been absent from making comments, but it is not for lack of caring. Often I prefer to keep deeper feelings to myself. Of course, I have the deepest respect and the best of wishes for Scott. I am not the most eloquent, but my wishes for hi
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by coachblalock @ 09/12/21 07:28 PM

Wayne: Thatís the one Iím leaning toward right now. The lock issues on the 629 bothers me. And, I canít get less than 6Ē on the Colt barrel. I have 2 Alaskans near me. $1250 + tax on a brand new one and $900 cash for a used one. Iím gonna keep lo
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Wayne Dengler @ 09/12/21 03:32 PM

Coach, May I suggest the Ruger Alaskan in 44 mag?? I have one and it is superb. My bear buster loads consist of a 290 gr lead swc bullet over 18 gr of 2400. Recoil is there but not bad as the grips are hand filling. Typical of all Rugers,built lik
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by coachblalock @ 09/12/21 02:39 PM

Gorgeous picture!!!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by coachblalock @ 09/12/21 02:36 PM

Iím looking for a .44 mag. 4Ē or less barrel. S&W 629 Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan Colt Anaconda Any thoughts or opinions? Thanks!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Wayne Dengler @ 09/12/21 09:29 AM

Capt, When I got orders in '64 to go to 'Nam,superimposed across the orders were NO PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS ALLOWED IN RVN/SEA. Yep,I packed my Model 27 that I had S&W cut the bbl back to 4 inches. There were more privately owned weapons on
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by LarryWW1246 @ 09/11/21 06:20 PM

Capt.-- Before you opened it up, I thought you were referring to the grip screw coming in from the right side instead of the left. That is also different. (But not noteworthy with regard to function.) Larry
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 09/11/21 03:44 PM

Yep: One more...just in case. Best, Capt. Chris
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by mic214 @ 09/11/21 03:22 PM

Thatís a sweet looking pistol, Capt.!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by Duke @ 09/11/21 02:20 PM

Thanks for continuing updates, Cap. As Scott continues to regain some strength, and learns of how the prayer hotline has been kept red by all of his friendsí and familyís prayers, heíll REALLY start to kick Covidís butt!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by CrazyCajun @ 09/11/21 01:25 PM

Thanks Capt' for the updates! Prayers continue from FL.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Peter_Kaufman @ 09/11/21 12:52 PM

seven shot instead of six I think you can get an eight shot in a N frame too Peter nice gun Cap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 09/11/21 12:33 PM

Wayne, I feel and hear ya'! This one's popped a couple of pigs and one whitetail doe. So...What's different. * S&W #686 * Stainless * Red-ramp/White outlines * 3 inch / full underlug * Cocobola grips * 357 Magnum Happy Hunting, Capt. Chris
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by TonyLaPetri @ 09/11/21 11:42 AM

WOW! Great photo. BTW, Welcome! Tony
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week! RMK Model #1!!! by Wally @ 09/11/21 11:25 AM

Thank you Buck!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week! RMK Model #1!!! by Wally @ 09/11/21 11:24 AM

It has a 1960 era HKL, It's not the correct sheath.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Wayne Dengler @ 09/11/21 09:41 AM

Mic, Nice trio of S&Ws there!! There is something comforting about a revolver. Yep,I admit it,I am an old fart and proud of it. Wayne
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: New member by Wayne Dengler @ 09/11/21 09:31 AM

Brad, Welcome and Semper Fi!!! My buddy who passed away in Sept '07 was Ira Hays squad leader on Iwo Jima. He can be seen in the photo after the 2nd flag raising. He is in from the left,raising his M-1 Garand. His name was John Roma.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Shoot870p @ 09/11/21 09:01 AM

Very nice final shots. Well done, someone is going to be very pleased. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week! RMK Model #1!!! by Eric @ 09/11/21 12:00 AM

Wally, I thought it had a Heiser BB with it? Miles showed a sheath with it.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by GHD @ 09/10/21 11:49 PM

More Prayers from "The Great Land".
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by Shoot870p @ 09/10/21 08:56 PM

Great picture for sure. Thanks for posting. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week! RMK Model #1!!! by Buck Buchanan @ 09/10/21 08:49 PM

Here you go, Wally.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Robert Frey @ 09/10/21 08:07 PM

Nice!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week! RMK Model #1!!! by Wally @ 09/10/21 06:30 PM

This one made it's way from the shaky side a day or two ago. Seems like you don't see as many 6 in. blades from this time period. Bad thing is, no sheath!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >