Miles Swelze Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 10:26 PM

That one was one of my favorite knives from the collection. All of your Indian Chief scrims were classic.
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by pappy19 @ 08/19/19 10:22 PM

A beauty for sure. Pap
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 10:20 PM

Coach, Those squirlies surprised me. This is the standard edge angle "BUT" done my way.
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by coachblalock @ 08/19/19 10:10 PM

The proof is in the paper!!!! And, those little spirals tell the story!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by Chief @ 08/19/19 10:09 PM

One I used to own on paper micarta. Had it engraved also by David Perdue. No pics anymore than these. Wasn't cracked when I sold it but had a line on it like it was thinking about it.
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 09:50 PM

Yup
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by coachblalock @ 08/19/19 09:44 PM

With a “BELLY” like that, I bet you can get it crazy sharp!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by coachblalock @ 08/19/19 09:39 PM

Yep. That is an upgrade for sure!
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 09:37 PM

Making this older Woodcraft my new woods pal this fall. Studebaker stamped blade and fancy tooled Mosher. This thing is wicked sharp.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 09:29 PM

Harder to get the edge to the hilt without a choil. FCH might make that even more difficult.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by Chief @ 08/19/19 09:26 PM

Yes but blade to the hilt. Maybe a forward curve to the hilt.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 09:22 PM

Like this?
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by coachblalock @ 08/19/19 09:12 PM

My #15 sheath is not marked. My Combat Companion has CC on it.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by coachblalock @ 08/19/19 09:08 PM

Rocky: You got me to thinkin' about pepper sauce etc. and my Bride fixed a mess of Collard Greens and Cornbread for Supper tonight. We ended up having one bottle of homemade pepper sauce out in the ice box out in the shop. (We have to keep it co
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: It is Hotter than Hell in East Texas!!! by coachblalock @ 08/19/19 09:02 PM

The picture says it all. On the bright side, we are having the perfect year for MUSCADINES. The wet Spring made 'em put out a lot of fruit and this heat is "cooking" them up some kind of sugary sweet! Get ready for some Ol' Coondawg 2
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by Chief @ 08/19/19 08:32 PM

The middle dagger in ox is a longer blade than yours. I like daggers a lot I have had at least 6 BMK daggers, so far I have 2 that are users. They are both more on the longer slim blade style. Think it's time for as in today's Harley world a Fat Boy
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 07:52 PM

Artifact walrus sled runner.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by CrazyCajun @ 08/19/19 07:51 PM

That's an upgrade!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE PAPER MICARTA by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 07:50 PM

What Pappy said.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by CrazyCajun @ 08/19/19 07:45 PM

10 4 Warren! Sharpi.. The Rock Tumblers are looking to regulate so their rocks don't end up in slingshots!!!!! Show was dismal! I went to see the gang and pick up some kydex work from a local vendor! He said they did good because of planned custom
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by pappy19 @ 08/19/19 07:42 PM

I thought it meant, how about a double. Pap
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by CrazyCajun @ 08/19/19 07:30 PM

Well then! Anticipated completion/delivery date?
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Made Pocket Knives by Oldvetnam1 @ 08/19/19 07:15 PM

Thanks James and Warren.
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Made Pocket Knives by W Polidori @ 08/19/19 07:08 PM

Steve, So cool, really. Just give each to your guests and tell them to cut their steaks smaller. I say, do it!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by Chief @ 08/19/19 06:55 PM

Rocky, I love mine.......just in case you haven't already, better get some extra mags for it. They will try to regulate them as well. As for a universal background it's one of the reasons I got a concealed carry permit. What ya thinking on optics or
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >