Stanback Knives Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Thanks for posting, Sphinx! I enjoyed watching that. Their sense of smell is incredible. When they showed how the dogs find the scratches in the dirt, I can attest to that. My dogs can trail me on my 4-wheeler just as good as they can with me wal
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Those are nice!
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 07:05 AM

I hope he does. Giving people an honest answer is the best he can do and work something out with them. I would be pissed tough, if it was money and he never answers calls or e-mails...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by Chief @ 02/14/19 10:56 PM

Thanks Boss
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Wally @ 02/14/19 10:42 PM

Sphinx, you touch on a good point here, we never know what kind of hardship a person may be enduring. Having been in the Randall community for so long, it's hard to imagine this being the outcome Rick would hope for. Anyway, whatever the problem is,
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by Sphinx3000 @ 02/14/19 10:15 PM

Looking good Chief!
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Sphinx3000 @ 02/14/19 10:12 PM

I don't think Randall can do very much about this, accept going to court. They at least took his dealership. Let's say a dealer is a gambling addict, takes a lot of orders in a short time and keeps the money. We can't hold Randall responsible for tha
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Sphinx3000 @ 02/14/19 09:34 PM

Yeah, they do good and dangerous work.
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by W Polidori @ 02/14/19 09:29 PM

Professionally done
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Sphinx3000 @ 02/14/19 09:20 PM

Bloodhounds helping to catch poachers in Africa. I think you will like it coach: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siBVGDfikCs
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by W Polidori @ 02/14/19 09:02 PM

Yeah just perfect for ya bro
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by Chief @ 02/14/19 08:55 PM

Now that's funny!
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by eLarry @ 02/14/19 08:21 PM

I do not disagree Rick is a great guy and have purchased a few knives from him. However, I have two Triathlete's currently due which I paid $575 cash and he is not responding. How about practical advise on how Randall customers from an authorized dea
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Butchering Skills by BladesNBarrels @ 02/14/19 07:29 PM

All around impressive to watch someone skilled at what they're doing. Thanks for posting.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by W Polidori @ 02/14/19 07:29 PM

When you get tired of collecting all those manly knives cause your arms hurt too damn much from picking them up, I'll be here for ya. I even know where there's a nice pocket knife collection you can get right now that would be just perfect for ya,L
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12, Part Deux by Chief @ 02/14/19 07:20 PM

Thanks Guys!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward? by Buck Buchanan @ 02/14/19 07:18 PM

The decision to pull Rick's dealership can be seen in the "Randall Shop News", listed after the "Randall - Want To Buy" Sub-Forum. Sad to hear about Rick.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Butchering Skills by pappy19 @ 02/14/19 06:32 PM

I have a Warther cleaver that's perfect size and weight, for me anyway. He was pretty good with that steel too. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Butchering Skills by W Polidori @ 02/14/19 06:20 PM

Pap, You take the knife, I want that cleaver, woof! He does wear a kevlar glove. Good idea! I have friends joining me who speak Italian. I will ask Diego to translate and his words.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Butchering Skills by pappy19 @ 02/14/19 05:29 PM

I wonder if Behring would make a boning knife like that one. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Butchering Skills by W Polidori @ 02/14/19 05:09 PM

Still has 5 on both hands. I'd say he's good.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Butchering Skills by Shoot870p @ 02/14/19 04:43 PM

Yes, yes he sure is! Walker
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New to me, by BMK by rodbrown @ 02/14/19 04:02 PM

Duke That is a great looking EDC. You will get many, many years of usage from it.
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by W Polidori @ 02/14/19 03:42 PM

I remember Saturday afternoons at Blade. Rick would have you blind pick a number and get to pick anything on his table in order. Two years ago he sold me an awesome walrus tusk. He always had goo ironwood too. I liked him alot.
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Michael_Mason @ 02/14/19 01:35 PM

Sometimes life closes one door, only to open up others.. Only had one dealing with Rick, he brought a couple knives to Pigeon Forge one year, and hand delivered them. Also gave me a little schooling on RMK sheaths. All in all a good experience. I
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >