Clinton Knives Sharp Investments Net
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

Mike, These were our of Missoula.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see the whole "KIT" & kaboodle!! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Tom, Now...all we need to do is capture another matching "pair" of handle material and get something similar done! This was a fun project. Thanks for the photos! Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by Michael_Mason @ Yesterday at 08:24 AM

Originally Posted By: W PolidoriBTTT after a long nap. James said he believes about 10 knives were made. All were different in some way. It was called "Project Zebra" Wasn't this project done when James was still working with Jim? For some
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see the whole "KIT" & kaboodle!! by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 07:48 AM

Awesome score Tom. The crosscut is amazing.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see the whole "KIT" & kaboodle!! by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 07:05 AM

This is one of my favorite pair of knives-Crosscut Mammoth # 1-8 & 2-8 and sent them to Warlander Leather for Elephant Inlay high-rides to make sure no dye ever touches those handles. Captain Chris had vision on this pair. James and Amy did wha
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 06:47 AM

That black/white theme is really nice.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ 08/15/19 11:46 PM

Ok, thank you for the update.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by Chief @ 08/15/19 09:15 PM

I have a zebra sheath as well. They are both Mosher sheaths.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: It is Hotter than Hell in East Texas!!! by coachblalock @ 08/15/19 05:53 PM

The day was young. 101F at 4:55
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ 08/15/19 04:40 PM

Thanks bro for posting. Yours was one of the best especially with the pin lock sheath. I need to get Amy to make one of those. I believe yours was a Rowe? So blade shapes as far as I can tell, Graham's was an Alaskan, maybe TTB can repost, my two
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by Oldvetnam1 @ 08/15/19 04:08 PM

Nice one Chief.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by Chief @ 08/15/19 03:35 PM

Mine.
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by RamKingJC @ 08/15/19 01:33 PM

What Grant said. You are forced to put letters in, can't just put up a pic... sooooooo
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts RMK MODEL 10'S GCKC Numbered / Three Available by mileswelze @ 08/15/19 11:42 AM

Hi All. Two 10-5's and a 10-7, all unused. These are all the Gold Coast Knife Collectors model 10's 10-5's are $475 each, the 10-7 is $495, check or money order. I'll cover shipping, USPS Signature required. If interested, email is best: mwelze4
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by Behring Made @ 08/15/19 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: W PolidoriOriginally Posted By: RamKingJCHBD So I decipher as "Happy Birthday"? "How bout dat"(?)
Jump to new posts Re: It is Hotter than Hell in East Texas!!! by Eric @ 08/15/19 09:46 AM

75 for a Hi here today....62 right now
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky finds? by escapement @ 08/15/19 09:25 AM

Rod, those are cool as shite! Thanks for sharing. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: It is Hotter than Hell in East Texas!!! by W Polidori @ 08/15/19 09:06 AM

Oh man, winter coat time.
Jump to new posts Re: It is Hotter than Hell in East Texas!!! by coachblalock @ 08/15/19 08:59 AM

69 at 6:00 a.m. WOW!
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ 08/15/19 08:06 AM

Thanks guys. Would like to see more of these.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by Oldvetnam1 @ 08/15/19 07:11 AM

Looks great Warren.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by GCTom41 @ 08/15/19 06:58 AM

Warren, Love the Zebras; looking good. Tom Flynn
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ 08/15/19 05:24 AM

BTTT after a long nap. These two discovered in my recent collection of Treeman and early Montana knives. I know of at least 2 others not listed here; Chief has one and not certain about the whereabouts of Kevin's knife. James said he believes about 1
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by W Polidori @ 08/14/19 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: RamKingJCHBD So I decipher as "Happy Birthday"?
Jump to new posts Re: It is Hotter than Hell in East Texas!!! by W Polidori @ 08/14/19 09:05 PM

92? Sounds like a cold front. Better bundle up Coach.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >