Miles Swelze Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts It Finally Happened. by Ronnie @ Today at 07:39 PM

Saturday night while at an annual event in my home town I was parked on a side street sitting in my Jeep listening to the music. It was a beautiful night with great music and a tremendous atmosphere. As I sat in my Jeep I noticed a group of young bla
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: W.T.B. by crutchtip @ Today at 07:30 PM

I have a Johnson sheath with stone pouch removed in pretty good shape If you are still looking
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show sux by Ronnie @ Today at 07:22 PM

People are constantly trying to fix things that arenít broken. Thatís what is happening here and they are gonna kill the goose that laid the golden egg. I used to walk this show with as Joe calls it a bandolier of vintage Randallís hanging over my sh
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Sale by pappy19 @ Today at 02:37 PM

Very nice, Peter!! Pap
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Sale by RamKingJC @ Today at 02:30 PM

You misspelled Ironwood, my friend...
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Sale by Peter_Kaufman @ Today at 01:46 PM

Picked mine up at the Post Office this morning, great get to add to my Gambler collection Thula wood Peter
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show sux by crutchtip @ Today at 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By: LarryWW1246Being curious, I looked up the relevant stuff on the Blade Show website. Wow! Sure to impact activities...how are they going to search everyone entering, and keep the traffic flow going? Attendee FAQ Ė Blade Show
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show sux by crutchtip @ Today at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Captain Chris StanabackI'm going and expecting business as usual. All this sounds like a couple of damned whiners wanting "something done"! See y'all there! Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris PS: I like buying "brown bag stu
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show sux by BladesNBarrels @ Today at 09:53 AM

Can understand the alcohol ban. The show set up a bar next to our booth last year, so they want to capture that market. I agree with Capt's PS note - part of the fun is seeing what people bring in. Mitchell and I are set up in Booth 4, front wall, tu
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show sux by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 09:35 AM

I'm going and expecting business as usual. All this sounds like a couple of damned whiners wanting "something done"! See y'all there! Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris PS: I like buying "brown bag stuff"!...CCS
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show sux by LarryWW1246 @ Today at 09:29 AM

Being curious, I looked up the relevant stuff on the Blade Show website. Wow! Sure to impact activities...how are they going to search everyone entering, and keep the traffic flow going? Attendee FAQ Ė Blade Show Atlanta, The World's Largest Knif
Jump to new posts Re: Leather product restorations by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 09:24 AM

Grady McCotter was a charter member of the RKCC and wrote a terrific, in depth, article for our "KNIFE KNEWS". He was "the best"...period and a lot of his knowledge died with him, unfortunately. Best, Capt.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show sux by LarryWW1246 @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

Are some exhibitors complaining about walk-ins who might have something to sell? Or are there so many drunks wandering into the show that there is an alcohol safety issue? It seems unlikely that walk-ins are selling so much and pulling cash away fr
Jump to new posts Re: Leather product restorations by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

O.K...Grady....he WAS an interesting fellow...the worked with leather(for one thing), he was the "go to" guy if you chose to get/have your Randall sheath treated. Many here don't like the treatment process...many do...anyway Grady was a cha
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade show sux by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Well....that does suck!!! it's just stupid!!! I was planning on bringing my 75th anniversary knife to sell(I've had it long enough), it needs a new home...and maybe a couple more(the sun valley patrol)...I have other plans for the money....that go b
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Blade show sux by crutchtip @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Don't be mistaken, another reason the Blade Show now sux. The winds of change have blown it to crap. We saw this in action last year, so the romance is truly dead. No reason to attend any longer other than to see old friends. Expense of attending is
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Astro Paperweight by WTalbot2 @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

Astro paperweight from early-mid 1960s. Excellent condition, with a few light scratches. $750 shipped by USPS Priority within CONUS. Thanks for looking.
Jump to new posts Re: Leather product restorations by Michael_Mason @ Yesterday at 09:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Wayne DenglerRocky, Ummm,who is Grady?? Wayne He has passed away Wayne, so itís pretty much irrelevant.. Hereís one thread where he is mentioned. You can search the archives, there are a few more: ht
Jump to new posts Re: Leather product restorations by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 08:54 AM

Wayne....I can answer that question, however I'm fairly sure others may do a better job...if not, I will chime in :-)Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: Leather product restorations by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

Rocky, Ummm,who is Grady?? Wayne
Jump to new posts Re: Leather product restorations by thevalueman @ 05/21/22 10:08 PM

where is Grady when you need him!! :-)Rocky
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 15 by Shoot870p @ 05/21/22 10:18 AM

Sure looks good, 32. Walker
Jump to new posts Re: Leather product restorations by Wayne Dengler @ 05/21/22 08:44 AM

Mike, Thank you for the info. I looked into it and see that he has super good reviews. I will forward the information to my friend. Wayne
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 15 by REK @ 05/20/22 06:48 PM

I like that a lot.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 15 by Windsor @ 05/20/22 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: 32CraigMy #15 CDT, Ordered this with help from Gary Clinton, A great guy to purchase from. Stainless Blade, Single Brass Hilt, Thumb Notches, RWB Spacers, Stag, #14 Finger Grooves, Wrist Thong, Compass, Waxed Sheath. Very ni
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >