Stanback Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fixed Blade Knives - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Just in from Treeman by Jay G @ Today at 09:40 AM

Of course Warren - glad you like it pal! It's a beauty... love that upswept blade!
Jump to new posts Re: Just in from Treeman by W Polidori @ Today at 08:50 AM

Thanks guys. Really like this blade. Not one you see too often on a Treeman.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Are you a Glock guy? by Byrdguy @ Today at 08:25 AM

That's what I was thinking, Warren. If you want a 17, buy a 17. Granted the 19 has the compact grip, but how many carry a 17 concealed? A 19 is bigger than anything I want to carry and I'm pretty sure I can hit just as well with a 19 as I can with a
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket pistols... by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:09 AM

Lofty, Nope not getting old,just used to packing heat and not realizing that you have a piece on you. About two years ago a friend of mine was shot almost point blank with a 12 ga during a home invasion. Took the hit in his right shoulder. I though
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Glocks by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:03 AM

Pappy, I have been a member for a number of years but did not have to use the "blue Label" discount as I was able to purchase my Glocks through their LE program. Either way,the price is pretty much the same. A buddy of mine,who is a Feder
Jump to new posts Re: Just in from Treeman by Oldvetnam1 @ Today at 05:58 AM

Very nice Warren.
Jump to new posts Re: Just in from Treeman by GCTom41 @ Today at 05:39 AM

Very nice, sleek! Tom Flynn
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Poor-man Model 14... by desert.snake @ Today at 03:31 AM

Ha, you were completely right)) I hit several times in different ways (Buck 124) and dislocated in one case a finger (the joint I sketched in the picture) the second time I dislocated my wrist. In general, it is best not to bring situation to the poi
Jump to new posts Re: Just in from Treeman by pappy19 @ Today at 12:10 AM

A beauty in so many ways. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Glocks by pappy19 @ Today at 12:05 AM

Just a reminder, if you join the Glock Sport Shooters Foundation, GSSF, for every year of subscription, you get a "cost" , or blue label discount coupon on any Glock. I have purchased all 4 of my Glocks with this coupon. You just have to fi
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Are you a Glock guy? by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Took me a while to respond to your reply. Yes to your point concerning cost. By the time you buy all the gazinta's to make up the slide, aftermarket barrel, and RSA, you're almost into the cost of a gun.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: No AGM Handled Knives by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: oldguyOriginally Posted By: thevaluemanstill have most of the blocks for new projects :-)Rocky I have dreams about blocks of that stuff. I need to find me a wizard to use his magic to get me some!!! oldguy Something tells me
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Amboyna Camper/Blade Build by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

BRrrrrr Sharpi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Amboyna Camper/Blade Build by Billy Poyner @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

All Black
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket pistols... by Lofty @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

We had a guy in my town, fresh out a jail, still in his jail whites, shot in the upper arm with a Federal 125gr JHP, I just happened to be at the ER when pals drove up with him, and I saw the x rays, and no piece of bone larger than a toothpick from
Jump to new posts Re: Just in from Treeman by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Just in today from our own Jay G. Beautiful upswept fighter,razor sharp convex grind, old retired Treeman stamp, classic pinned FWI. Original signed 2009 Mosher sheath along side a two tone from the Treeman leather shop. Many thanks again Jay.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket pistols... by Chief @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

To me it comes down to how well you shoot, & how long is your reaction time. When I carry its the gun & the mag that it has in it on me. Yes I have more with me but I don't bring more in the restaurant with me. So I pack the 9mm, 15 rounds,
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Amboyna Camper/Blade Build by Chief @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Captain Chris StanabackEngraved Chief? A carbon-bladed camper? Interesting. BPH and #22 look "similar...but not the same folks. Best, Capt. Chris I don't like it when the cuffs & collars don't match. But when you eng
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Amboyna Camper/Blade Build by Brent @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Black and brass
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Amboyna Camper/Blade Build by Windsor @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

brass and red
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket pistols... by Lofty @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Being that a .45 has 62% more frontal area than a 9mm/.357, which out of shorties are lucky to expand to .45cal at all on impact, not much debate in my mind except can I conceal and control a pocket version of any of them. The only one for me which h
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket pistols... by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

The caliber and semi vs revolver debate will go on as long as folks are on this planet. The variables go on into infinity. Makes for good campfire talk though. Wayne
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket pistols... by LarryWW1246 @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Some reading re 9mm: http://looserounds.com/2014/09/21/fbi-9mm-justification-fbi-training-division/
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: No AGM Handled Knives by oldguy @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: thevaluemanstill have most of the blocks for new projects :-)Rocky I have dreams about blocks of that stuff. I need to find me a wizard to use his magic to get me some!!! oldguy
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: No AGM Handled Knives by oldguy @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Michael_MasonOriginally Posted By: oldguyWhat has happened to all of the AGM handled knives? They seem to have all dried up. I have been looking for either a 3-5, 11-4, 26, 25 or any small hunting knives and none to be had. You
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >