Randall Knife Collectors Club Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Knife Day by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 30 minutes 0 seconds ago

Hey Salty, You should be receiving a "significant" other shortly...and I don't mean a 2nd person either! Let us know when it lands. Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Pete Hamilton by Robert Highhawk @ Today at 11:46 AM

Mr Hamilton sold me my first Randall Made knife, a model 8 that I carried thru my career as a Forest Ranger and still do.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by coachblalock @ Today at 10:38 AM

Y’all need to come to some shows in Texas. We don’t have that $#!+ goin’ on here! https://www.premiergunshows.com/shows/dfw-original-fort-worth-gun-show/ https://www.lonestargunshows.com/ And, there are some more. Just google: Gun Shows in Texa
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Knife Day by W Polidori @ Today at 10:09 AM

No problem, anytime.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Help with a decision by Brent @ Today at 09:41 AM

Yes, Northern Michigan has an abundance of wild critters. What I meant was, we don't have poisonous snakes, any "former pet" constrictors, sharks,ect., that live in or around the water. I know that I'm probably over imagining the threat tha
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Knife Day by Salty Cracker @ Today at 09:39 AM

@ W Polidori, I'm still navigating and trying to learn. Thank you!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Help with a decision by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:27 AM

Brent, Northern Michigan does not have any wild critters????? Your knife choices sound great but I do hope that you pack some significant heat!!! And there is always a chance on the northern trail you may encounter a two legged critter of "dubi
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Knife Day by W Polidori @ Today at 12:14 AM

Uploaded for you.
Jump to new posts Happy National Knife Day by Salty Cracker @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Hope all have enjoyed your day. Go Gators!!!
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

I am jealous! It was a little cooler here today (98) and the humidity was lower but still hot. We need some rain badly.
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

4X Sharpi
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Bout the same here. Just absolutely gorgeous weather.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Help with a decision by eLarry @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Here are a couple of solutions with my design sheaths. Left magnetic neck/pocket(hangs any way you want it) with a 10-3 and right dangler with D ring(belt or vest) with a Triathlete. The dangler is my EDC which is why is looks a little rough. The dan
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by Lori @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Finally, having a cool day in South Carolina. It's been 68 to 72 degrees, and it is starting to feel like fall and football weather! My favorite time of the year, fall and bring on the Pumpkin Spice!!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Gary, You're right, and it's on me for straying off topic...I opened up the dialog to comment. :-)Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by CrazyCajun @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

X3 of us!
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 01:42 PM

Mike-N-Larry, Don't you worry none. I won't be there! Count on it. Stay sharp, Capt. Chris PS: Victor Bean, the previous owner of the Orlando show, has 5 facilities that he does gun & knife shows in on the "I-10" corridor. From east-t
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by escapement @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: thevalueman do you think that's what the "public" thinks... forgot about the microscope applied here so often :-)Rocky I don't think the public thinks enough about it, actually; it's mostly "emotions." I
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

JESUS..... do you think that's what the "public" thinks... forgot about the microscope applied here so often :-)Rocky
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Reloading by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

I was just saying...BUT...if your just running some brass, without all the other work...like in a HOG kill'n machine!! this thing is pretty good. I agree with you other comments, however I was not taking this brass that far...I'm not loading for benc
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by LarryWW1246 @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Some years before he moved to Montana, I was talking to Ken Hackathorn about his traveling to do gun instruction. He told me how on one trip when he arrived at the airport with his guns, and TSA was inspecting them, one agent raised objection to the
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by escapement @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

For example, there is just one "AR" type rifle, technically speaking, in this picture. The rest are simply semi-auto rifles. "Modern Sporting Rifles" if you prefer. And one is a pistol. I'm not sure what an "assault rifle
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by escapement @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Not to get all pedantic, but AR stands for Armalite Rifle, not assault rifle. The mainstream news media would like us to think it stands for assault rifle, but it does not. Gary
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Snakes are out in East Texas! by Windsor @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Ever see a pack of hens find a mouse or a snake? Good lord they tear that poor thing up.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Reloading by Windsor @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

If your base-to-shoulder distance is consistent, this thing will perform exactly as needed. You should be doing your shoulder setbacks before length trimming anyway. I have two length trimmers, the Lyman Universal and the L.E. Wilson, both with pow
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >