Clinton Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Not for Sissies! by RUTROW @ Today at 03:19 PM

That is a handfull and a beautiful knife.
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by coachblalock @ Today at 01:17 PM

I hate it for yíall, David!!! Prayers from East Texas !!!
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by BladesNBarrels @ Today at 11:04 AM

Colorado's new fall colors Granby
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by BladesNBarrels @ Today at 10:52 AM

A true historic spot. Thanks for posting!
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 09:17 AM

That is my kind of place, so peaceful.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Camoflaged Copperhead by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:54 AM

Coach, Gosh! Down where you live,seems that you are in a target rich environment! Buzzworms,feral hogs and Lord knows what else. Probably have a Snakehead fish or two lurking about to round things out. Sounds nice!
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Pretty spot Coach. Pap
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Who needs an uplifting smile today? by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

I have torn both of my biceps muscles at different times being macho. Both of mine came off my forearm and not my shoulder, fortunately, and both repairs have held up, PTL. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Camoflaged Copperhead by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Wayne: I've had them scurry out of the way of my bush hog, turn around, and get into striking position, and sometimes strike out. Coach
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 20 by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: BladesNBarrelsShore looks like a purfessional foto to me! Thank you for posting. Me too !!!
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

My great-grandfather came to Texas at age 18 in 1850. He located his "Headright" along the Jefferson to Dallas "highway" shown in the pictures. Remnants of the old "highway" run the entire length of the Southern bound
Jump to new posts Re: Who needs an uplifting smile today? by Dirty_Water @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Whoa Duke! I'm into my 12 week after tearing my bicep from the bone...this has NOT been fun!!
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by BladesNBarrels @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

Snow will help. The Cameron Peak Fire had a foot of snow about a week ago. Slowed it down for a day, but the snow acted as insulation. When the winds came back, the fire went back up into the tree tops and spread rapidly. Drought and high winds, mi
Jump to new posts Re: Who needs an uplifting smile today? by Duke @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Thanks ever so much Tom! Iíve been feeling pretty bleak (shredded rotator cuff & bicep torn loose from the bone will do that) but this made me pick up my own again for first time in a month. That little fellows really feeling it! Fantastic! Feel
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

it is hard for me to grasp the damage that these fires can do. I have a grandson stationed in CO. and he says he is not in the way of the fire. I hope they get a good snow to help them out.
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by BladesNBarrels @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

More news about the East Troublesome Fire. From Wednesday to this morning (Friday) it has gone from 19,000 acres to 170,000 acres. A retired fireman and his wife had a beautiful house just north of Grand Lake. It is reported that they retreated t
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 20 by BladesNBarrels @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Shore looks like a purfessional foto to me! Thank you for posting.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Camoflaged Copperhead by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Coach, From what I have heard,Water Moccassins/Cotton Mouth snakes are quite aggressive. Will come after you while most other snakes tend to mostly retreat and hide. Also,I understand that the venom/digestive enzyme of a moccassin is more potent an
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New Randall incoming by DeltaMike @ Yesterday at 07:36 AM

27 is a beauty. 5, 26 or 27m is the basic direction I leaning right now. Perfect size for every day carry.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Preview...(Shhhhh).... by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 05:58 AM

Great color, love the finger grips! Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New Randall incoming by Neale_Jenkinson @ Yesterday at 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: DeltaMikeOriginally Posted By: Neale_JenkinsonSnap. My first 2 Randallís,a model 25 - 5 stag followed a few months later by a Classic model 1 - 8 standard stacked leather,the foundations of any good RMK collection. Thatís fun
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New Randall incoming by DeltaMike @ 10/22/20 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Neale_JenkinsonSnap. My first 2 Randallís,a model 25 - 5 stag followed a few months later by a Classic model 1 - 8 standard stacked leather,the foundations of any good RMK collection. Thatís funny. Great minds think alike, ev
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 20 by Lori @ 10/22/20 07:33 PM

Ken Lambert has added another Model 20 to his collection. He won the material in 2019 before Blade Show and he decided to build him a Model 20 with G-10 NASA green. It is a beauty! Sorry I don't have a Professional Photo, but I took this picture at
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Pictures 2020 by BladesNBarrels @ 10/22/20 06:33 PM

Well now, a new one I have never seen before. 6,000 acres per hour due to the winds. The aptly named East Troublesome Fire started up near Granby and Grand Lake overnight. Both towns required emergency evacuation in the middle of the night. Forest Se
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New Randall incoming by Neale_Jenkinson @ 10/22/20 06:11 PM

Snap. My first 2 Randallís,a model 25 - 5 stag followed a few months later by a Classic model 1 - 8 standard stacked leather,the foundations of any good RMK collection.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >