Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by Shoot870p @ Today at 11:52 AM

Nice Pappy, very nice. Walker
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by pappy19 @ Today at 09:46 AM

Looked out the window this morning and had a couple of visitors on our building lot across the street. Our current home has 3 stories and we are building a single level home to better facilitate Lucille's condition. Still a nice view of Garden Mounta
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Model 14 handle option by thevalueman @ Today at 07:27 AM

I could see that.. Thanks Capt :-)Rocky
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by pappy19 @ Today at 12:11 AM

Love those 2;send more pictures when the wrist thongs are installed. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Model 14 handle option by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I've had a few made, in the past, Rocky. I cannot address as to their current stance on the stuff. It has a reputation for "loading-up" on tooling. Best, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Eric @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Thanks gentlemen. I hope to post more. Walker, yes it is the S grade.
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Shoot870p @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Eric, those sure look good. I'm really liking the resin ivory. Thanks for posting and let us see the others as they arrive to you! Is that the regular or the s version? Walker
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by aaron @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Eric, That handle material is the best take on ivory I have seen.I like it better than some actual ivory.It will be interesting to see how they age. The black sheath's make those handles pop! I'd like to see a pic or two when you get the
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Model 14 handle option by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

Inlace Acrylester.... anyone if the shop has "messed" with any of this?? Thanks :-)Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

I like that stuff! Nice, Eric.
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Eric @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

This looks like a perfect pair. I just shipped them off to the shop for Wrist Thongs. This is Dave Warther’s Resin Ivory.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Tulsa Wanenmacher show, April 2021 by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

TK & I just made it back from a "Great Show"! It was great to see everyone. The "social distancing" whatever was not enforced but all of my "crew" (TK, Rob, Billy, Kenny, Robert and I) wore masks, with the exception
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by thevalueman @ 04/12/21 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: RamKingJCOriginally Posted By: thevaluemanOriginally Posted By: RamKingJCRolled into the Grove at 6:15 ... got exactly what I wanted for the last 2 years. Then called when I got home and scored a #10-5" Purple! Thanks to t
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by RamKingJC @ 04/12/21 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: thevaluemanOriginally Posted By: RamKingJCRolled into the Grove at 6:15 ... got exactly what I wanted for the last 2 years. Then called when I got home and scored a #10-5" Purple! Thanks to the Shop for hosting this great
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by thevalueman @ 04/12/21 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: RamKingJCRolled into the Grove at 6:15 ... got exactly what I wanted for the last 2 years. Then called when I got home and scored a #10-5" Purple! Thanks to the Shop for hosting this great event for us every year!!! 8-)
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by RamKingJC @ 04/12/21 03:50 PM

Rolled into the Grove at 6:15 ... got exactly what I wanted for the last 2 years. Then called when I got home and scored a #10-5" Purple! Thanks to the Shop for hosting this great event for us every year!!! 8-)
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by thevalueman @ 04/12/21 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Peter_KaufmanRocky don't hate me, but I got through to Mindy right at 7, I was looking for a 4-6 Fighter or Sergeants model, but none available so I did get a 10-5 red micarta which I also had on my list Peter no hates!!! luck
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by Matthias @ 04/12/21 03:25 PM

I got a Mod. 14 with single finger grip and forward curved hilt from Scott. Great call.
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by Shoot870p @ 04/12/21 12:33 PM

Pickings are getting slim. I did get a 10-7 but no model 8s available. Model 14 and 18 seem to be available! Good luck to those that give it a try. Walker
Jump to new posts Re: Tulsa Wanenmacher show, April 2021 by Windsor @ 04/12/21 10:51 AM

Yeah, Mr. Buxton came by to chat for a bit. Capt taps my knee and says "get your phone out" and then tells Wayne to grab a knife and "come at me." (Today is the first I've been on my laptop since Thursday, so I sent the image
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by Windsor @ 04/12/21 10:47 AM

Two Irishmen, Patrick & Michael, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a burning freighter. While rummaging through the boat's provisions, Patrick stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a genie would appear, he rub
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by Peter_Kaufman @ 04/12/21 08:22 AM

Rocky don't hate me, but I got through to Mindy right at 7, I was looking for a 4-6 Fighter or Sergeants model, but none available so I did get a 10-5 red micarta which I also had on my list Peter
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Stock Sale 2021... by thevalueman @ 04/12/21 08:15 AM

Tried, non stop redials for over an hour....must not be my year....bummer...guess I'll stick to buying more guns and more silver :-)Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by GCTom41 @ 04/12/21 07:41 AM

Hahahaha Thanks David! Tom Flynn
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by aaron @ 04/11/21 10:24 PM

It looks like the makings of a winner!!I look forward to the finished result.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >