Clinton Knives Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Burgundy micarta by Chief @ Today at 04:23 PM

Need a block of Burgundy micarta for a 12-8, not sure if it's the same as "maroon". Thanks all
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Happening near Pap by pappy19 @ Today at 09:53 AM

https://www.kivitv.com/news/outdoors/the...pionship-finals
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show 2019 Photo Album by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 12:14 AM

Great pictures and maybe some day I might get to go. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show 2019 Photo Album by mockingbirdflies @ 06/14/19 11:37 PM

It was great getting to meet you and club members I had heard about for years,especially having dad light up saying come over here I want to introduce you to ??? or ??? , and I'll never remember everyone. yeah he's got to be special after putting up
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show 2019 Photo Album by RamKingJC @ 06/14/19 11:03 PM

We are VERY happy to have had you all there Barry. Thank you for coming and for the pictures. Most here are VERY partial to your father =)
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Happening near Pap by pappy19 @ 06/14/19 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: W PolidoriSooo, where can we spot you in the pics? Haha, never in a million years. Jet boating the Salmon and Snake Rivers, is enough excitement for me. That stretch of the Payette River is miles of continuous class 5&6 Ra
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show 2019 Photo Album by Shoot870p @ 06/14/19 10:10 PM

Good looking picture. Thanks to y'all for posting. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show 2019 Photo Album by mockingbirdflies @ 06/14/19 08:36 PM

I thought I would introduce myself and add a few pictures to this post. I'm Barry Lambert (son of Ken) these are some pictures that my oldest son Matthew took from the meeting Saturday morning and a few of the club table's that I'm very partial to.
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts WTB smitty & 12-9 custom sheathes by Chief @ 06/14/19 08:31 PM

Looking for Sullivan custom sheathes. I'm looking for 3 Smittys & 2 12-9 14 grind I apologize up front as I am a picky Bastard. Post here as pics can't be posted on PMs or at least I can't. If I don't take them maybe someone else would be interes
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Happening near Pap by W Polidori @ 06/14/19 07:02 PM

Sooo, where can we spot you in the pics?
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Happening near Pap by pappy19 @ 06/14/19 05:41 PM

This is about 10 miles from me on the North Fork of the Payette River, we live on the Middle Fork. Pap https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/news...c4-94addf8cacfb
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB by rodbrown @ 06/14/19 12:54 PM

Bringing my WTB thread to the top, in case someone recently found a sheath or two that I want.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: FSOT: RMK #5-6 Sq. NSH Black Micarta w/ Compass by crutchtip @ 06/14/19 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: gratefuljedWow, Iím stoked! Iíve read where Sullivanís from 88-94 had no marking..rmk came in 95, glad to own this one! The statement confused me also and why I asked where he read it. Not the dates, but the fact the sheath wa
Jump to new posts Re: FSOT: RMK #5-6 Sq. NSH Black Micarta w/ Compass by tunefink @ 06/14/19 07:10 AM

That is no reason Ronnie. This forum needs all the new participants it can get.
What he said was a bit confusing Mitchell. I had no idea he was referring to the snaps.
Folding Knife - Buy , Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: WTS by pappy19 @ 06/14/19 12:01 AM

Yo Sidney, someone missed out. The "staff compass", while might be larger than your basic crapola compass, it has magnetic north declination adjustments. I used one just like it as a forester to find section lines and mark timber sales. A s
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by coachblalock @ 06/13/19 11:03 PM

Nice again today here. 59 this morning with NO humidity,No dew. High in middle 80s. Nice little breeze.
Jump to new posts Re: FSOT: RMK #5-6 Sq. NSH Black Micarta w/ Compass by tunefink @ 06/13/19 09:52 PM

I don't see the benefit giving someone crap over being mis-informed or mistaken. Sullivan sheathes had plain snaps from around 1990 until 1995 when they changed to logo snaps. Congrats on your new knife Jed!
Jump to new posts Re: FSOT: RMK #5-6 Sq. NSH Black Micarta w/ Compass by RamKingJC @ 06/13/19 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: gratefuljedRight here !Originally Posted By: crutchtipOriginally Posted By: gratefuljedWow, Iím stoked! Iíve read where Sullivanís from 88-94 had no marking..rmk came in 95, glad to own this one! where did you read that? rig
Folding Knife - Buy , Sell and Trade $10.00 Fee per Knife
Jump to new posts Re: WTS by Sidney_Redford @ 06/13/19 08:57 PM

Withdrawn.
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by Sidney_Redford @ 06/13/19 08:55 PM

It rained for 4 days straight all day and night. Low's in the 50's to the high forty's. High's in the low 70's to low 80's one day. Spring as I remember as a kid. No need to run AC.
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by BOB_TEATES @ 06/13/19 07:54 PM

Hot and wet.Good evening west central Florida
Jump to new posts Re: FSOT: RMK #5-6 Sq. NSH Black Micarta w/ Compass by gratefuljed @ 06/13/19 07:30 PM

Right here !Originally Posted By: crutchtipOriginally Posted By: gratefuljedWow, Iím stoked! Iíve read where Sullivanís from 88-94 had no marking..rmk came in 95, glad to own this one! where did you read that? right here!
Jump to new posts Re: FSOT: RMK #5-6 Sq. NSH Black Micarta w/ Compass by crutchtip @ 06/13/19 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: gratefuljedWow, Iím stoked! Iíve read where Sullivanís from 88-94 had no marking..rmk came in 95, glad to own this one! where did you read that?
Jump to new posts Re: FSOT: RMK #5-6 Sq. NSH Black Micarta w/ Compass by gratefuljed @ 06/13/19 03:56 PM

Wow, Iím stoked! Iíve read where Sullivanís from 88-94 had no marking..rmk came in 95, glad to own this one!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >