Miles Swelze Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Which knife to use, or not use by Ronnie @ Today at 12:17 AM

Chris you know me. You know I have done my share of bad mouthing and for me I really regretted it. Unfortunately I can never take all those words back. We have a good thing here and I just want to see us get beyond the name calling and all the bicker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: This Old Randall by crutchtip @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

small stamp only had a small 'S' that was inclusive to the logo as is yours. Small stamp with separate "S" used the standard size "S"
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Engraver Recommendations. Help please. by Deryl J @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Which knife to use, or not use by CrazyCajun @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Let's eat and move on!!!
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Name Ten Knife Making Masters by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Interesting read. http://www.cartertown.com/Knives/hall_of_fame.htm
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: Get Outside !! by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Attila, Have seen other similar examples but the water cascading off the tail adds life to the shot. Well done!
Jump to new posts Re: New discoveries and old by Peter_Kaufman @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Eric I don't know about that theory, but considering the number of mass extinction events that occurred, it certainly is possible. A major volcanic eruption could spew enough ash into the atmosphere to cut down the sun enough to cause global cooling
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 7!!!!!!! by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Great knife!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Which knife to use, or not use by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Looking good Eric!
Jump to new posts Re: Name Ten Knife Making Masters by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

I just added one in my fist post, who i didn't saw being mentioned. If I have to name 10, it is difficult for me, because I am very not at home in the knife world. Would it be 10 pistols and revolvers, that would be a lot easier for me. But here it
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see some bows!! by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

That is some kind of monster elk. Pap
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: An offering, of sorts by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

I'm sending the fossil tip back to Grant tomorrow. He'll post up some ideas after taking some measurements. In any event,the horse is out of the barn. Oh, and he's on board with Mudbone leather too.
Jump to new posts Re: New discoveries and old by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

The Yellowstone caldera is winding up. New ridges under Yellowstone Lake, normally inactive geysers now active, and other abnormal activities, could spell a coming disaster. Where we live in SW Idaho, we are not in the dangerous zones, but it wouldn'
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Jess Horn Folding Boot Knife by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Enough with the folders, back to the fixed blades, the bigger the better
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Which knife to use, or not use by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Nice job Eric. Now let's egg Chief on to get out one of his Smitty's for some kitchen chores.
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: An offering, of sorts by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

I b one dem hell-yes only if Mud does the sheath!
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Jess Horn Folding Boot Knife by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

I never saw the biggest of the Frank Centofante fixed blades for sale, otherwise I had made an offer. It was sold before this seller offered the Randall model 1. Otherwise I had never learned about Jess Horn and Frank Centofante knives. Anyway, I jus
Jump to new posts Re: New discoveries and old by Eric @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Thank you, Peter, and thanks again for sharing your adventures with the forum, I really enjoy your posts. They have found Clovis spearpoints as far south as Florida. They sure could have used a Randall Jim Thorpe on one of those Mastodon's. Do y
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Tom, I have owned, shot & hunted with: * #43 in 22 Hornet * #43 in 218 Bee The later, I think, now belongs to Jason Randall. Both were tack drivers! Best, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Name Ten Knife Making Masters by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

In no particular order: * Wm Scagel * Bo Randall * Frank Centonfante * Don (Zack) Zaccagnino * Ron Lake * Cooper Bowies! * DeAlton Holder * Gil Hibben * Bob Loveless * William F. Moran, Jr. (Bill)
Jump to new posts Re: New discoveries and old by Peter_Kaufman @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Eric thanks for posting this, we have a lot of archeological sites here in the four corners region that are of interest to me and my friends, and they are all after the Clovis period Peter
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see some bows!! by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

First time seeing that one Tom. What a beast, great job.
Jump to new posts Re: Name Ten Knife Making Masters by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Jesse Horn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: This Old Randall by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

It was sold to me as a separate S but the small stamp and distance to the hilt, it isn't as pronounced. I may have to send it to you. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Which knife to use, or not use by Eric @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

The big knives are great in the Kitchen. This #14 with James Behring rehandle made short work of this Ribeye Cap. The #14 blade sliced thru this beef like cutting butter. Time to fire up the barbi.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >