Miles Swelze James Behring Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall Prototype! by Dirty_Water @ 30 minutes 36 seconds ago

I contacted the seller, he says this is a consignment piece and he will remove it until owner supplies proper provenance...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Personal preference Model 1, 16SF, or 14? by W Polidori @ 33 minutes 38 seconds ago

Shelly, I'm trying to keep the discussion around the three subject blades. I'm not discounting your thoughts but we can go sideways quickly. Thank you for the post.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Personal preference Model 1, 16SF, or 14? by Shelley @ 44 minutes 40 seconds ago

I gotta say the #2 is probably more fighter than the others, also the combat companion and the #18 attack/survival... the #15 is no slouch and that #4 with the double edge blade is one hell of a knife...big Bowie’s, Arkansas toothpick, Sasquatch...
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Autographs? by Eric @ 45 minutes 2 seconds ago

Ford is also the only President who was never elected as either Vice President or President.
Randall Made Knives
Of those three, if you're talking pure fighter, I'd go with a Model 1, mostly because it's the lightest weight. Lighter weight equates to faster speed.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Personal preference Model 1, 16SF, or 14? by Kirko @ Today at 08:12 PM

My 1st Randall was a model one APFK , 6 inch blade carbon steel stacked leather handle. Still my favorite to use, skinned and cleaned at least a dozen deer with it along with using it for other stuff. Nicely balanced is an understatement , in a six i
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Personal preference Model 1, 16SF, or 14? by W Polidori @ Today at 07:57 PM

There may be ancient threads about this but looking for your thoughts about RMK fighters. Model's 1, 16SF, and 14 are all fighters. Which one and why from a form, fit, function discussion; not collectable/value aspects? I've had them all and they all
Fishing and Boating Tales
Jump to new posts Re: What, is no one fishing in 2017? by CrazyCajun @ Today at 07:15 PM

Right on Chief!!! Great Pic's Great TRIP!!!! Send pic's of the fish fry!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: What, is no one fishing in 2017? by W Polidori @ Today at 07:14 PM

Wally, Same pond where you get those snapping turtles? Nice bass, about 8#?
Jump to new posts Re: 1950's TV Shows by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 06:49 PM

You can tell Eric is younger than some of us! I liked a lot of the same things but don't have the same fondness for them today. I guess their "innocence" just doesn't resonate today. The cartoons hold up better, I think. Of course...That'
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK #3 Mini Hunter by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 06:42 PM

Swimmer, If you could, please give me a call as I don't have you listed as RKCC member #302. Thanks, Capt. Chris (352) 598-1880
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall Prototype! by BladesNBarrels @ Today at 06:04 PM

No additional photo's are available,........ but, 5% of profits goes to various native american indian charities. but,but,but we have never made a profit, and and I am a native american indian
Jump to new posts Re: RMK 14 / Triathlete Piggyback Combo $1,150 by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 05:55 PM

Miles, Give me a call. Thanks, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: 1950's TV Shows by Kirko @ Today at 05:54 PM

Hopalong Cassidy , I had everything two Hopalong cowboy suits, guns and gun belt. Sheets , Pillow cases , and blankets , the "Bar 20". Loved the show no doubts and he had a message at the end of most of the episodes how to be a better perso
Jump to new posts Re: Gators might be smarter than I thought by W Polidori @ Today at 05:10 PM

Good one Wayne! Its truly amazing how some animals are able to swallow another animal whole without dismantling. I watched many seagulls capture a live flounder at dead low tide, and peck at the body on the beach breaking the vertebrate then swallow
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall Prototype! by W Polidori @ Today at 05:02 PM

Wonders never cease.
Jump to new posts Re: Autographs? by W Polidori @ Today at 04:59 PM

Surprisingly, Ford was the only US President that was an Eagle Scout. Interesting enough Barack Obama was not a part of the Boy Scouts of America; rather he was a member of Gerakan Pramuka, the Indonesian Scout Association, and was the equivalent of
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Randall Prototype! by TAH @ Today at 04:41 PM

Only $4800! eBay Link
Jump to new posts Re: Autographs? by CrazyCajun @ Today at 04:20 PM

BAM!
Jump to new posts Re: RMK #3 Mini Hunter by RamKingJC @ Today at 03:40 PM

pm sent
Jump to new posts Re: RMK #3 Mini Hunter by RamKingJC @ Today at 03:09 PM

What's the number on this 1?
Jump to new posts RMK #3 Mini Hunter by SWIMMER @ Today at 01:55 PM

Randall Mini #3 Hunter. Mint. $435 shipped. Tom RKS #302 RKCC #302
Jump to new posts Re: What, is no one fishing in 2017? by Duke @ Today at 12:58 PM

I've been fortunate enough to surf fish, & only on the Outer Banks of N. Carolina, ever, a not nearly enough times, in my short life. Love fishing for, catching & eating trout and they are never better than caught and cooked in my huge, old,
Jump to new posts Re: 1950's TV Shows by maxpastor @ Today at 12:57 PM

Wayne, I will really date myself. Howdy Doody show was filmed in Charlotte NC, my Aunt was the producer, I was on the Howdy Doody Show when I was 6 years old. max
Jump to new posts Re: What, is no one fishing in 2017? by Duke @ Today at 12:42 PM

Like these guys, maybe?
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >