Sharp Investments Net Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 4 !!!! by Daniel Ross @ 38 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crutchtipCirca 1953, 7", ivory w/ grips, thong. WOW !!! I want one
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New to me, by BMK by Duke @ Today at 01:36 AM

Thanks for the pic. size help Warren. And a thanks to you Rod, for your comment and what I'm going to take as a wish for "many, many years" of fun use with this new blade.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by Peter_Kaufman @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Little Bear
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

You can get an Angier in a 5" blade. My most user Randall since 1975. Pap
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger Green 10-5 by CrazyCajun @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Great tips Lori! My Bride has family from Tuskegee and have an old... family Rum Cake that we/SHE does every year. Family will forgo gifts for a cake! Moderate year this year and we only did 24... The Captain and the shop team have been awarded the H
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by oldguy @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

5-5 or 3-5
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger Green 10-5 by Wally @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

I guess we're newlyweds... 25 years in Oct !
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger Green 10-5 by Lori @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Just so you know the Sour Milk is Buttermilk. I cook them for 12 minutes in my oven. You have to be careful and don't go to long, or they are too hard. It makes a good bit of cookies. But so worth it. They keep good as long as you keep them air tight
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger Green 10-5 by CrazyCajun @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Looks Tasty Wally! Best to the Chef! My Bride went from Ho Hum on knives and Range activities to..... Can I use this..... Can I use that??? New inventory on hand.... and new combo on da safe!!!! I'm fortunate! 32 years!
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

That is great to see! I didn't even know that this tracking system existed for dogs. Very handy when you are missing them. What a room they have on that gigantic property. 15.3 paws, LOL
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger Green 10-5 by Wally @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Pap, here it is. Hey, least it's not a "safe queen"
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Wally @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Sorry guys, especially if you're on the short end of the stick. I guess I'm an optomist, and give people the benefit of the doubt, at least 'til there is no more doubt.
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger Green 10-5 by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

But do you get any cookies? They look like a great cookie, how about a recipe. Pap
Jump to new posts Ranger Green 10-5 by Wally @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

A couple of you may remember, a few years back at the RKCC meeting at BLADE... My overly enthusiastic wife OUTBID me on a green micarta 10-5 that cousin Billy Poyner had donated. It's her favorite "household utility" knife now, and tonight
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Pick-N-Chose...U in? by Wally @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

How about filling some of the spaces with everyone's second (or third) choice too?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Pick-N-Chose...U in? by Wally @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Add me Captain, if you still can. 12, 13, 21.
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by william768 @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

This is all very sad . Hopefully everyone can get their $ back .
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Capt. Gary @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Sick, disabled, whatever - no excuse - he knowingly billed for items that he did not have, would never have, and had no way of obtaining to fulfill the order. I don't know when he took your money, but I know for a FACT that he was accepting funds fo
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Butchering Skills by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Great skills and confidence on that butcher. Tom Flynn
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Ronnie @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

What Capt. Gary said.....the guy owes people money and is not responding. That doesn’t sound like such a good guy to me.
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Capt. Gary @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Don't feel too bad for Mr. Ward. I understand that there is thousands of dollars involved in this and that it may be felony fraud.
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

I wish they all did too, Sphinx. My wife is home today and texted me that that Ricky & Ruby had a squirrel treed all morning in a tree in our back yard. Rusty & Isabella once kept a bobcat in the same tree for nearly a week about 10 years a
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Windsor @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: eLarryI do not disagree Rick is a great guy and have purchased a few knives from him. However, I have two Triathlete's currently due which I paid $575 cash and he is not responding. How about practical advise on how Randall cust
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Pick-N-Chose...U in? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 11:49 AM

OK, All in? Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Your welcome, I know how much you love these beautiful dogs and with good reason. I wish every dog on this planet would have a life like the ones you have!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >