Miles Swelze Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

A sharpi
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts OMG What knife do I use? by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Been trying to school Miss Deb how to handle knives around the kitchen. Shaking my head it's still a work progress. She's catching on "but" Good news, fingers are intact, no bandaids. She also washes,dries,and racks immediately after use
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: Small Sasquatch for sale by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Does the blade shape inspire an image of use?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by Tracer @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

I'll be watching; B. But I don't really think it's dumb, just confusing. Go to it, y'all!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Viet Nam Randall handled Ka-Bar by Tracer @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Amazing, the stuff I see on this forum. Thanks for posting those examples.. When I came to Randalls in a big way, they already wouldn't do rehandles. Interesting to see how they look.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Viet Nam Randall handled Ka-Bar by crutchtip @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Boomer51"Note the folding stock AK47." Great photo and knife. Hard to say for sure from the photo but it looks to me like a Chinese Type 56-1. They did produce them with an under folding stock like the one in the phot
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: Small Sasquatch for sale by Fregis @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Beautifull grind ,,whats the story on the sasquatch series? Don't see them in any of my catalogs. Wondering what use they are designed for?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by LarryWW1246 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Capt. Chris-- That is quite a scheme! I don't envy you the joy of managing all of it. But I will play, since this is some of the cheapest entertainment to be had by knife guys. And then somebody gets to own some special knives that might not have
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by LarryWW1246 @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

I second the Ward Gay--but in Stainless. Larry
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Viet Nam Randall handled Ka-Bar by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

I know that many of us have had many years of dealing with Captain Chris, but I, for one, can't begin to thank him for so many years( like 1993) of helping me personally obtain my Randall orders. Certainly not to mention all he has done for the Rand
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Mission accomplished skipper.
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lap 2 of the BMK Forum Build 500 by Chief @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Congrats agin great get!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Viet Nam Randall handled Ka-Bar by Boomer51 @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

"Note the folding stock AK47." Great photo and knife. Hard to say for sure from the photo but it looks to me like a Chinese Type 56-1. They did produce them with an under folding stock like the one in the photo as early as the late 50's I
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

I know. I put it out there because I knew it wouldn't get passed up. Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Lap 2 of the BMK Forum Build 500 by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Dittos!! Awesome package. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

We're just bustin' ya Cap. You put it out there, too good to pass up.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

I think, upon further into these builds, "C" will be proven wrong! Just sayin', Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Viet Nam Randall handled Ka-Bar by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Joe...and everyone, The knife was acquired in Danang during my friend's 3rd tour. When he returned home he had his good friend, Pete Hamilton, re-handle, re-hilt, install the special (B&W)spacers, brass butt cap, wrist thong and the Westinghous
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Blade 2017 Get Ready by BladesNBarrels @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: JE6245 Do they still sell beer? That's an important factor in my show routing. ;-) Probably should stay away from the beer though. I have discovered a strong correlation between the amount of beer I drink and the amount of stu
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show "BUILD" by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: WallyCount me in! Now is that A or C? Lol
Jump to new posts Re: Lap 2 of the BMK Forum Build 500 by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Awesome! Should also post in the Funkmaster Mubone thread. Great all the way!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Viet Nam Randall handled Ka-Bar by RamKingJC @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

In all fairness. .. so is the man Capt. got that Camillus from.
Jump to new posts Re: Lap 2 of the BMK Forum Build 500 by JE6245 @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

Final product with Mudbone "angry hippo" sheath.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Viet Nam Randall handled Ka-Bar by Ronnie @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

That dude is a total bad ass!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Most welcome.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >