Nifeboy.com Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by pappy19 @ 17 minutes 37 seconds ago

Immediate prayers sent. Lord Jesus, please heal Scott and give his doctors and nurses wisdom for his treatment and success in total healing. Pap
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by Windsor @ 47 minutes 59 seconds ago

Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by tglassco @ Today at 10:01 PM

Thanks for the info Capt. Chris. As always My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you Scott and family.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 09:30 PM

Everyone, I just received an “all hands on deck” plea from Dano. Scott has been rushed from the re-hab facility to the nearest hospital’s ICU with “air in his stomach & kidneys”!! I won’t go into anymore details as I am attempting this messsge
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by Doug74 @ Today at 09:21 PM

Sorry to hear Scott and his family have been going through this nightmare……thoughts are with them. I’ve stopped by the shop a couple times while on vacation, and it’s always been a pleasure chatting with him. Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by thevalueman @ Today at 07:21 PM

send it to the shop... :-)Rocky
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by coachblalock @ Today at 03:59 PM

Wayne: I reloaded for years back in the 70s,80s, and early 90s. Had a killer load for 30.06. Also had a killer 12 ga. for quail and another for ducks. Had a couple fine 20 ga. loads for squirrels and doves. During one of our many coaching moves,
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by coachblalock @ Today at 10:56 AM

Continued prayers from East Texas!!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by pappy19 @ Today at 10:23 AM

Great idea Rod. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by rodbrown @ Today at 06:45 AM

Capt Perhaps this is not appropriate, but I would like to send a card and a note to Scott. Maybe getting a written note/card from forumites might give him a lift. If you think it is appropriate could you run it by Dano and Gail.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Shoot870p @ Today at 01:18 AM

Nice collection of materials. Looking forward to the work in progress views. Walker
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Shoot870p @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Nice work Larry. Thanks for the before shot too! Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by alan_grombacher @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

A/10
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Scott has been sent to a long-term re-hab and PT facility. He is still on the vent although a lower level. His ongoing "process" will be in minute increments and it will be a couple of months at this location. That's all I have heard...sorr
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by eLarry @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

It is a standard model 10-5. Here is the before. I cut the tang to 1/2" and added the choil and other stuff.
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Holzinger258 @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pair! Blade shape is interesting--the Model 10 usually doesn't have a choil. Here is a comparison of blades with the Model 6 shape"
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by eLarry @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Not sure their perfect, but a pair anyway! My latest custom 10-5 and Triathlete with merino sheep horn and forest green G-10 spacers and liners.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Wylie @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

A.
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Abbott and Rape by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Or,, One that wants a new iPhone or hair extensions and braided. And a couple of BIG tattoos and piercings.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

A/7 Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by BigJim @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Any updates? Prayers continue.
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Gert @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Thank you all for your nice comments! Next project: This will be inspired on a Randall Model 25 Trapper. 5" Lohmann Niolox blade, nickel silver guard and pommel, black fiber/aluminum spacers, stag middle piece. But instead of the leather space
Jump to new posts Phil Wilson knives by desert.snake @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Hi, I've heard of them before, great hunting knives due to heat treatment of steel, ergonomics and fine grinding. In the secondary market they are very rare, and Phil himself does not make to order now. I see the discontinued Spiderco South Fork from
Jump to new posts Re: Abbott and Rape by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

Coach... Unfortunately I can see that....wave a $1,000 in front of a needy girl, and there you have....very sad on both sides :-)Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: Abbott and Rape by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

David: I think It’s more than just gettin’ in trouble. I think that it is a pattern of a bigger problem of just having not regard for human life and respect for other people. There are a lot of jerks out there. We see it in the way people drive a
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >