Randall Made Knife James Behring Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Current state of the forum. How to contribute. by JE6245 @ 21 minutes 30 seconds ago

All of this reminds me that I am probably late on my RKCC dues. Guess I better take care of that too.
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: My Favorite Knife by coachblalock @ Today at 07:25 PM

Great collection! Awesome Scrim! The Z is really nice!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by coachblalock @ Today at 07:20 PM

WOW AGAIN !!!
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Model #12-6", LITTLE BEAR-Forum Monthly Sale by coachblalock @ Today at 07:18 PM

That’s a damn nice handle!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Current state of the forum. How to contribute. by CrazyCajun @ Today at 07:12 PM

As one of our beloved "Forum Members" eloquently states...." Just when I thought I was out....They pulled me back in..." Welcome back Dan... It's like you never left!!!!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Robert Frey @ Today at 07:06 PM

Wow!
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Knives TODAY by Chief @ Today at 05:27 PM

Thanks Tom, it's a net weight artifact that I have been wanting to use. So when I got this Smitty with a cracked handle I figured it was the best shot I would get.
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: My Favorite Knife by GCTom41 @ Today at 03:37 PM

Sidney, Great collections of Mini's and Arno's. Tom Flynn
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Model #12-6", LITTLE BEAR-Forum Monthly Sale by Larry Ducati @ Today at 03:27 PM

I disagree with Mr Ross. Just because the Captain wants to donate money from proceeds of a sale to this forum, doesn't mean forum members get to dictate to him terms or conditions of that charitable act.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Windsor @ Today at 02:54 PM

That's a good looking Trophy HS.
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: My Favorite Knife by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 02:48 PM

I wanted to include some other pics but I had to resize before could. Here are a few minis and some Arno Bernard's from South Africa.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Stanaback Special!!!!!!! by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 02:37 PM

Tom those are some great looking knives.
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: My Favorite Knife by GCTom41 @ Today at 02:09 PM

Sidney, Great knives and scrim! Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Stanaback Special!!!!!!! by GCTom41 @ Today at 02:04 PM

Sidney, That 4" is one of my favorite Stanaback Specils! Couple of Specials, SSP LTD 1, along with Long Life "Cracker" and 25th Anniversary. Tom Flynn
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Hand Guns by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 01:21 PM

Here is a pair of Ruger's in 45 Colt, fully factory engraved, ordered at the 2005 Shot Show in Las Vegas I think the year is right. Also a older 22, High Standard. The 22 is in a wooden display case but I have the original box. The box is like new an
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: My Favorite Knife by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 01:10 PM

Still don't know about the folder, waiting to hear from Blue Ridge Knives. I took some pics this weekend and here are some of those. First is a RB Special with fossil ivory, then some Sandra (Sandy) Brady scrim some on both side because I can, and s
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 12:54 PM

Duke they claim that the cast iron will scratch the surface of the stove. I still use a cast iron to cook my steaks but am careful not to slid it around. I still have cast iron just not Griswold.
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by pappy19 @ Today at 12:52 PM

Duke Can't grow rosemary at my house so buy it at the grocery store. Growing some other herbs indoors now, but the aren't big enough to harvest yet. Couldn't eat it all last night, so having it again tonight. Cheers Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Stanaback Special!!!!!!! by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 12:45 PM

I like the handle. Here is the last Stanaback Special I have with a COA.
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Duke @ Today at 12:30 PM

How come , Sidney? I didn’t know this and my great grandma’s & grandma’s “fancy cookware” all get a pretty good workout in this house.
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 12:14 PM

Pappy that looks so good yum yum. I sold all of my Griswold stuff even the square egg pan. I now have a smooth top range and that is not good for cast iron.
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Duke @ Today at 12:09 PM

Wish Lucille could partake too, Pap. Outstanding look’n meal, including all the accoutrements....like the Vino’, the #6 Gris, & the Behring picnic ware. Did you grow your own crop of Rosemary? After a few years I’ve now got it and several other
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Current state of the forum. How to contribute. by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 12:08 PM

Dan. Welcome aboard.
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Knives TODAY by GCTom41 @ Today at 08:55 AM

Chief, Love the Smith, handle is awesome! Tom Flynn
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by thevalueman @ Today at 07:38 AM

Hard to hide all that class!!! :-)Rocky
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >