Miles Swelze Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Members in good standing by RamKingJC @ 15 minutes 34 seconds ago

C A L L I N G works best... Capt. has told everyone this maybe 2 million... maybe
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Members in good standing by Eric @ 17 minutes 2 seconds ago

willhunt, Emailing or calling the Captian works best. He always answers in a very timely manner.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by CrazyCajun @ 30 minutes 26 seconds ago

Any available pic's of said super slicer??
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Members in good standing by willhunt @ 46 minutes 10 seconds ago

Captain Chris. I have joined the RKCC on two different occasions through the club site, and using the proper link through PayPal, and have yet to hear anything back from you. If you could, please contact me to get this straightened out. Thank you for
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Randall 50th. by willhunt @ Today at 06:02 PM

A couple pics of one of my grail Randalls for sure. Picked it up a few months back. Just an incredible work of art.
Jump to new posts Re: Fighters by willhunt @ Today at 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: william768Really nice knives there . Are the sheaths in as nice a shape as knives ? Stag handles look great . All of the sheaths are very nice too. But especially the model 2. I've honestly never seen a nicer one. And tha
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have an Ark for sale? by BladesNBarrels @ Today at 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: W Polidori NYS reservoirs are near capacity or above. Meanwhile the Colorado River Reservoirs (Lake Powell & Lake Mead) are so low that they are talking about water restrictions for the lower Colorado River states (CA, NV
Jump to new posts Re: Fighters by willhunt @ Today at 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieThat Model 1 is one of the old “9” spacers. Haha. I thought the same thing Ronnie. Same as this model 3. You wonder if the guy making the stack just had a bad day, or was it on purpose?
Jump to new posts Re: Fighters by willhunt @ Today at 05:41 PM

Thanks to all for the very kind comments.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by Leatherman @ Today at 05:39 PM

That #3 with a 6 grind would be a heck of a slicer. If you just used it on animals and perhaps very soft wood from time to time it would be the way to go!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by pappy19 @ Today at 04:53 PM

Many thanks for that clarification. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by Dirty_Water @ Today at 04:41 PM

Yes, 3-6, 3-7,4-6, and 4-7 as a chargeable option
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by pappy19 @ Today at 02:12 PM

So I can order a Model 3-6 with a #6 grind? Pap
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Jay Fisher knives by desert.snake @ Today at 02:12 PM

Made some slightly better photos
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by Dirty_Water @ Today at 02:02 PM

Not sure where your info but I know a guy and he says you can get a 3-6 with the #6 grind...
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Members in good standing by Ironworker @ Today at 01:55 PM

Wally just received my Westmoreland knife. Thank you for all your and the Capt's work to make this project happen.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have an Ark for sale? by W Polidori @ Today at 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By: coachblalockWe visited that waterfall in 1996 while on vacation. There was not near that amount of water. It was a spectacular sight nonetheless. Coach, It gets going heavy in the Spring during the Winter melt but this is
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have an Ark for sale? by coachblalock @ Today at 08:36 AM

Chief, We use that same phrase ‘round here too. I wish we could use it more this time of year.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by rodbrown @ Today at 08:30 AM

Willhunt Superb!! Low S RMK are the best.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have an Ark for sale? by coachblalock @ Today at 08:29 AM

We visited that waterfall in 1996 while on vacation. There was not near that amount of water. It was a spectacular sight nonetheless.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by willhunt @ Today at 12:00 AM

Thank you pappy.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Not fair to show these. Still wonder why you can't get a #6 grind on a Model 3 but you can on a Model 7. Those are 2 beauties. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Model 3 !!! by willhunt @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Here are a pair of Model 3-6's with the low "S". One in stag, and the other with finger-grooved ivory, and a #6 grind.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have an Ark for sale? by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

We live in dairy land. That happens all the time here. But official totals locally since July 1st thru yesterday are 12.14", +6.31" above normal and broke a record. I'll still take wet over white. NYS reservoirs are near capacity or above.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have an Ark for sale? by Chief @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

We call that sudden heavy rain......"like a cow peeing on a flat rock".
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >