James Behring Knives Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by pappy19 @ Today at 04:24 PM

Winchester Model 94 32 Special with Lyman peep. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by Holzinger258 @ Today at 02:46 PM

Browning BLR with Leupold Scope .308
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
This is a one of a kind massive bowie scrimmed and engraved by famed engraver Ron Skaggs who is recently retired. Unbelievable work of art and you will never see another one like it. Fossilized mammoth tusk scrimshawed by Ron. Just look at the engrav
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe Behring can help? by Duke @ Today at 11:39 AM

Best bet: send right on to ‘em with questions and your pics via email and follow up with a phone call. You’ll be barking up the right tree and chances are pretty good the magicians there will work out something you’ll be tickled with. Oh, and good j
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Maybe Behring can help? by Burner208 @ Today at 11:17 AM

I fished this blade out of the garage. It was a gift to my father I'm guessing in the 1970s by a friend of his who was much older. I have the pomel but nothing else. Would Behring be able to help me with this? Dad is in his 70s and I'd like to rehand
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Waxed my own sheath by Burner208 @ Today at 10:44 AM

I'm guessing there's some purist that will cringe at this but I picked up this model 14 to be a user. Best guess its a late 80s to mid 90s model. Beat them down to $575 at smokey mountain knife works a couple weeks ago. We do alot of overlanding typ
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: How old is this model 8? by Dirty_Water @ Today at 09:38 AM

Point dropped by someone who can't hone straight...glad to see that it's been a good user!
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "Not-So-Good" Shop News by Duke @ Today at 09:24 AM

So thankful to hear folks are all improving Scott. Thank you for the good news (hard to come by) update.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: How old is this model 8? by Burner208 @ Today at 09:20 AM

I'm just wondering if its worth it. Is that blade a older profile or just one that has been over sharpened to heck?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by Michael_Mason @ Today at 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Dirty_WaterI may be a little biased on the 25's myself... Scott's pic
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by DeltaMike @ Today at 07:52 AM

You’re a very talented craftsman, well done.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by GCTom41 @ Today at 06:15 AM

Welcome DeltaMike! Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by GCTom41 @ Today at 06:13 AM

Scott, Awesome 25's collection! 25-5 my fav hunting knife as well! Tom Flynn
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Randall Rehandle by Mell73 @ Today at 02:34 AM

He entered into service at the end of WWII and served from that time through Korea and later as a reserve. I'll see if i can get some time to photo the number 1 tomorrow.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week!!!!!!!! Model 2 by Wally @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Sharpi, Lori won the block of NASA jade micarta. Then, she sat down with Capt. Stanaback and spec'd out the knife she wanted. I didn't have anything to do with what she picked out, Lori did it all on her own. I think she made a great choice! We're bo
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by Wally @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Whatta beauty! Gotta be proud of that, and the accomplishment it commemorates!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Remington 700 BDL with Leupold Scope .308 Sharpi
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "Not-So-Good" Shop News by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Prayers daily keep kickin A$$ Sharpi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by Dirty_Water @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Here ya go...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week!!!!!!!! Model 2 by Sharpi @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Lori You won that little sister 2-7 lime green wow Like em both Green with envy Sharpi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: How old is this model 8? by Wally @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

I daresay, your knife will look braaand new!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by Wally @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Hey DW, how about showing us your 25th anniversary 25?
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Randall Rehandle by FLknife @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Thanks, it reminds me of a lightsaber, I’ve still been attempting to research the Etched name. Lookin forward to seein yours. Was your grandfather in WW2?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by Dirty_Water @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

I'll take it!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member reporting by CrazyCajun @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Hey DW... How's your therapy going?25?25?25?25?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >