Clinton Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by mic214 @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

I will have to check into the Ren Wax then.....
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: pappy19Yep, I use a hair dryer with the bee's wax and it usually takes 2 or 3 times to find the leather won't soak up any more. Then you are done for a long time worrying about the leather shrinking or drying out. Pap Listen
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by Ronnie @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

What Mitchell said.....
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Chief @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

nope that was a John knife.
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK #3-7 TS NSH WOOD DBC BROWN A $550 by Fregis @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Thanks for the offerings and your photo skills are very artistic.
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Nice, you still have that one?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by Billy Poyner @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Mick, I can't help out much since I only own 1 Randall with a leather handle.I use the Ren wax on my blades however.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by Eric @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

I use Ren wax on my WWII blades. Nice protectant for blued blades. I use Pecards on leather but have never used it on an RMK handle. All my RMK users are either micarta or stag.
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Eric @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Nice #4 Chief! We all look better with our clothes on.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by tunefink @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Ren wax is a sealer...... not a leather conditioner.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Does not darken leather. Best, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Chief @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

They look good dressed up.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by mic214 @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

It looks like Ren Wax is very popular with you guys. I am assuming "Ren" is short for "Renaissance"....correct? Will it darken the leather of the handle?
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Perfect place to post something new. Looks like the James Gang has some new helpers. Happy to see James and Becky are learning a new trade. Now get to work and start hammering, lol. PS: I see new toys for some. Please explain?
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Eric, Call me! Bad eyes...or not, I just came up with a "Killer Idea" for this pair. Talk to you soon, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Eric, Great pair from RKS! Agree they are my favorite as well. Tom Flynn
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Eric @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

My favorite RKS Knife, the #4 8" Fighter.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

The tang "is" tapered. I think the skeletonized handle helps when applying epoxy and scales to make handles for it. More "surface/crannies" for the scales to adhere to. Best, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by Holzinger258 @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: mic214what do you guys use to keep your handles from drying out? I use Ren wax, and have for years.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: model 18 questions by Holzinger258 @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: maxpastorHas anyone ever seen a model 18 with out saw teeth? Did the shop ever made any? Here's a picture of mine:
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Leather handle care…… by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 01:17 PM

Ren. wax for me... Best, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by Holzinger258 @ Yesterday at 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: eLarryCan you order a Triathlete with no holes in handle? I think it would mess up the balance, unless the tang is tapered.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: model 18 questions by maxpastor @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

thank you everyone. I searched the Knife of the week thread for Model 18's (all 43 pages) and never saw one without the teeth. I was starting to panic. I can't figure out how to reduce the photo enough to get it all in one photo. it has the knurl h
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: model 18 questions by Eric @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Gary Clinton has one on his website right now.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: model 18 questions by tunefink @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Saw, no saw option.....available today from the shop.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >