Stanback Knives James Behring Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: WTS by Sidney_Redford @ Today at 10:01 AM

I thought it might be but was not sure. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: WTS by Stikman @ Today at 08:54 AM

That is a Sullivan sheath.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question? by Stikman @ Today at 08:53 AM

When my Mother still worked here , those knives drove her crazy, she called them spare part knives.LOL
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question? by mic214 @ Today at 12:07 AM

I have a Model 15 with a brass hilt and nickle silver butt cap. It came that way from Buxton's. On a side note, the butt cap was originally not drilled for the lanyard hole. I dropped it off at the shop on a trip out to Florida a while back and the
Tents-N-Trails
Jump to new posts Re: show your 4x4 and matching knives by Lori @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Nice ride Peter! Love that orange! I wonder if those knives get a working out like that Jeep does!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question? by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

My very first Randall Model 1-6, was ordered with stag handle, aluminum butt/nut, and brass hilt. That's all I could afford at the time, 1967. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question? by Wally @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

I'm always overthinking. D'huh!
Jump to new posts WTS by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

I would like to sell this Mod. 5-5. Carbon blade, brass hilt, RWB spacers, NS butt cap with nut. The blade has some minor carbon spots on it which you can see in the pic's. Asking 475.00. Would like USPS MO. or will take PP FF, or personal check. Joh
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question? by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Thanks Chief.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question? by Chief @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

If you order it that way.......
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Virginia Passes Red Flag Law by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Shame she didn't shoot herself!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Virginia Passes Red Flag Law by Billy Poyner @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Rob, She gave up her permit when she realized she could harm more people by shooting off her mouth!!!
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: K'roo Knives - Willem O'Kelly by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Thanks Michael!!!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Virginia Passes Red Flag Law by Windsor @ Yesterday at 01:17 PM

Even Pelosi had a carry permit and handgun at one point.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question? by Wally @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

That's a good question. Best answered by the Captain or Dirty Water, I think. My guess is yes, but perhaps under certain circumstances, like if replacing an entire leather handle, or if it were warranty work to begin with. I'm looking as forward t
Jump to new posts Re: K'roo Knives - Willem O'Kelly by Michael_Mason @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Here you go:
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts I have a question? by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Would the Randall Shop put a nickel silver butt cap on a knife with brass hilt?
Jump to new posts Re: K'roo Knives - Willem O'Kelly by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

Take a look at this new one by Willem O'Kelly. https://www.instagram.com/p/B87EUHiHrkz/?igshid=1dk9psiv4a36h If somebody on here know how to download this pic from Instagram, please do. Thanks, Coach
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Tulsa "BUILD"? by TonyLaPetri @ Yesterday at 09:37 AM

C) GTR Special
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Saying goodbye folks by LarryWW1246 @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

The "running out" part...they don't care. It just means more of the residents agree with them. They don't even care that companies that move away take jobs and taxes with them. Larry
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Saying goodbye folks by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 06:48 AM

Good luck Miles! They are running all the good people out (same with New York); but they don't care. Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Tulsa "BUILD"? by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 06:45 AM

M) Cattleman Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 25 by GCTom41 @ Yesterday at 06:44 AM

That is my hunting knife; carried it everywhere I go. Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 25 by Got2hav1 @ 02/23/20 09:29 PM

MY 25-5 that I picked up used. This is my favorite knife . I've had several other Randall's but this one stays.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Virginia Passes Red Flag Law by LarryWW1246 @ 02/23/20 02:49 PM

Crutch-- Based on reliable info? As you know, the ordinary citizen of NYC cannot get a permit to own, let alone carry, a handgun. But...famous and powerful people are allowed to, including movie stars, politicians, and I don't know who else. Trum
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >