Miles Swelze Sharp Investments Net
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Wayne Dengler @ 5 minutes 5 seconds ago

I had heard that Germany and France were very dog friendly. In my opinion,I don't see a very big health hazard with a dog in a restaurant. Again,and this my opinion,I have seen a lot of humans that were more dirty than any dog.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by rfcarlin @ 6 minutes 28 seconds ago

Peter, Congratulations! It's a beauty for sure with the box elder, and I'm also partial to the scalloped, as opposed to smooth, collar. Bob
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Sphinx3000 @ 29 minutes 14 seconds ago

Taking your dog with you to a restaurant where he/she is welcome is a little les common, then in the past. But there are still enough places were you can take your dog. Some even have water standing ready. If a restaurant has a terrace then it is alm
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Mossberg Shock Wave by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 09:16 AM

Thos, Yep I got it. I always wondered what that flashy thing was. I thought it was a warning about black helicopters or UFOs... Wayne
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: RMK A.G. Russell Dealer Specials For Sale by rfcarlin @ Today at 09:16 AM

Listing updated to reflect knives sold on eBay. Bob
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 09:04 AM

Sphinx, That is interesting about the shotguns. Funny thing,in Canada where gun laws are pretty much draconian,you can own pretty much a sawed off shotgun that would be a class 3 item here but there as long as it is a lever action...no sweat. Gett
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by Michael_Mason @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Ditto ^^^^^
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

I love that scalloped look myself. Great knife IMHO. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by Wally @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

12, 13, 21
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by Chief @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Shame that is a Great handle!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by Chief @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

LOL ironwood.......for Peter!
Jump to new posts Re: RMK A.G. Russell Dealer Specials For Sale by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Bob, Just sent you a PM not related to this listing. Nice knives BTW.
Jump to new posts Re: RMK A.G. Russell Dealer Specials For Sale by rfcarlin @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Listing updated to reflect knives sold on eBay. #9 still available. Merry Christmas. Bob
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by Brent @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by oldguy @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

5 15 25
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by Billy Poyner @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

3 11 27
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by Windsor @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

23 14 20
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by Kirko @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

1 , 7 , 30
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Peter, The scalloped collar, verses the smooth collar is no one's fault but mine! I entered code: SC (You'd think that's smooth collar...right?). "SC" is the code for a "scalloped" collar. "SCS" is the proper code for
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show Model #7-10 day build by Peter_Kaufman @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

The knife just arrived, looks great but somewhere in the process the smooth collar turned into the scalloped collar. Wood is terrific. Thanks Capt Chris and crew for another great build Peter
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by TonyLaPetri @ Yesterday at 01:17 PM

11 19 28 Tony
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by Duke @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

16 27 04
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Good Question! As I only shoot clay pigeon every ones in a while, with a borrowed shotgun just for fun, I am not that knowledgeable about this subject. I know that shooting clay pigeons is only allowed with a double barreled shotgun, over and under o
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

6 12 21 Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Po'-Man's Build? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 10:27 AM

OK Crew, In the interests of time, I am going to post numbers 1-30. Each & every crew member, who participated, is welcome to chose a number. Numbers will be given out on a 1st come- 1st served basis. If you chose a number, and your number is
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >