Randall Knife Collectors Club Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? by Dirty_Water @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Same as we had in Orange County already in effect...we have taken measures to be considered an "Essential" business....
Jump to new posts Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? by oldguy @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Scott, the Governorís order today does not look good at all. oldguy
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquake At Pap's!! by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Had one little after shock this morning for a couple seconds, that's it so far. Pap
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Little bear bowie no hone sheath by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

....If he doesn't want it...I do! Nice, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: The "BIRTHDAY" Boy!! by Billy Poyner @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Rob, Does chicken pot pie count. Thanks,Coach
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquake At Pap's!! by Shoot870p @ Yesterday at 11:27 AM

Pap, glad y'all are good to go. Here y'all are having aftershocks too. Walker
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Little bear bowie no hone sheath by Michael_Mason @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

RMK 12/6 Custom Gutcher Sheath: PM sent
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Parkerized Randall by Michael_Mason @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Here is your picture:
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Handled Knives by Behring Made @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Nate that picture warms me up like a good whiskey!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Parkerized Randall by Kiltabar @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Thank you all for your help. The only information I have about this knife, which I acquired from a well known firearms historian and museum curator is this: The original owner, now deceased, flew for Air America in Vietnam. The widow could provide no
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquake At Pap's!! by TonyLaPetri @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

Pap! Thought about you the second I heard this. Glad you're ok! Tony
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquake At Pap's!! by rodbrown @ Yesterday at 09:07 AM

Mike Glad to hear you all well. Now you will have an excuse to dust those shelves where things fell off!!!! I am with you 100%, reference earthquake vs tornado or hurricane, having experienced them all.
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquake At Pap's!! by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 08:17 AM

Pap, Glad that all is well with you and the wife. OK,so now what did you do to cause that!!!! Wayne
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquake At Pap's!! by Sidney_Redford @ Yesterday at 06:17 AM

I heard about this early this morning and was wondering about you. Glad you are safe!
Jump to new posts Earthquake At Pap's!! by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 12:20 AM

Yeah, we had a 6.5 earthquake this evening!! I was getting Lucille's evening feeding ready and everything started moving around and shaking. I thought the Black Velvet was getting the best of me! Anyway, fortunately it only lasted 30 seconds and a fe
Jump to new posts Re: The "BIRTHDAY" Boy!! by coachblalock @ 03/31/20 10:22 PM

Happy Birthday, Billy
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Little bear bowie no hone sheath by jcampknife @ 03/31/20 07:43 PM

Might work. Would you mind posting a picture of it and how much you'd take for it? Thanks for responding.
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Little bear bowie no hone sheath by Michael_Mason @ 03/31/20 07:00 PM

I have a no hone Gutcher custom, if interested..
Jump to new posts Re: The "BIRTHDAY" Boy!! by Windsor @ 03/31/20 05:02 PM

You celebrate by eating some yard bird?
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Little bear bowie no hone sheath by jcampknife @ 03/31/20 04:12 PM

Hi all, I was hoping to pick up a no hone sheath for a little bear bowie if anyone has an extra one laying around that they wouldn't mind parting with. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: The "BIRTHDAY" Boy!! by Billy Poyner @ 03/31/20 11:32 AM

Thanks.RD
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Parkerized Randall by Michael_Mason @ 03/31/20 11:22 AM

Pretty cool info Buck, and makes for some good reading. Sounds like these could have been the precursor to Rob Schoening's VST models.
Jump to new posts Re: The "BIRTHDAY" Boy!! by Ronnie @ 03/30/20 11:28 PM

Happy Birthday Neighbor.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Parkerized Randall by Buck Buchanan @ 03/30/20 11:06 PM

When we had our store, Cumberland Knife & Gun Works, Inc., on Bragg Blvd, about two miles from Fort Bragg, we, as Authorized Randall Dealers, did quite a bit of recoating on the military models. Back in those days, models were easy to get, about
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Parkerized Randall by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 03/30/20 10:40 PM

I doubt this knife was owned by or even made in the VietNam War era, but I'm sure Cruchtip can comment also. Telltale signs of a late 1970's (or newer) vintage are shining through. Also: I believe the finish on the blade is after-market. Welcome to o
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >