Stanback Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news, the passing of Vic Hangas by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

My latest Ruana knife is one of their newer Antler Tipped handle knives. In memory of Vic,I will be wearing mine for a while now. Wayne
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by alan_grombacher @ Yesterday at 01:20 AM

What Steve said above!
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by CrazyCajun @ 12/14/19 05:00 PM

Great Build! Great Knife!! Great Get Duke!!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news, the passing of Vic Hangas by Steven @ 12/14/19 09:45 AM

I was very sad to hear of his passing. Talked to him many times always a gentleman.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by Chief @ 12/14/19 12:34 AM

Sexy, love the copper on the sheath to match! Nice contrast as well.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by Wally @ 12/13/19 08:22 PM

Outta tha park, Captain!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by REK @ 12/13/19 12:53 PM

Thatís a beauty, Capt.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by Michael_Mason @ 12/13/19 12:23 PM

Pretty nice.. How was this knife configured, before it was modified? Got any before pics?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 12/13/19 11:47 AM

This just in!!!! My thanks go out to The James' Gang and Amy for a grand-slam on this one! Hope you like it. Stay sharp, Capt. Chris * Bear Bowie * Stainless * Copper hardware * FWI * Custom black-laced tan leather sheath with black ostrich center
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by Oldvetnam1 @ 12/13/19 07:46 AM

Congrats Duke. Great looking knife.
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by coachblalock @ 12/13/19 06:37 AM

Duke, You musta been really good this year for Santa to bring that knife to you! Coach
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by GCTom41 @ 12/13/19 06:08 AM

Duke, That is an awesome knife! Tom Flynn
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by Shoot870p @ 12/13/19 12:27 AM

Looks good for sure! Walker
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by nate-dogg @ 12/13/19 12:16 AM

That is a tough look'n knife you're getting!
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by Duke @ 12/12/19 10:33 PM

Check out these pics. that arrived from Grant this evening! It's now over to Amy to work her particular artistic magic. AND still planing on it to arrive by Christmas Eve. Is this outstanding or what?
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Smith & Wesson Model 10-8 Sale by LarryWW1246 @ 12/12/19 08:30 AM

Most people end up buying lots of holsters for a gun, with most of them not being used. Maybe you are on your way to buying guns for your Heiser holster...good start. Larry
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Smith & Wesson Model 10-8 Sale by Neale_Jenkinson @ 12/12/19 06:13 AM

That Heiser holster brought memories flooding back of an old departed friend. On one of my holidays I took a trip over to see Dubie Baxter at Winter Haven,he gave me a real show n tell with a bunch of Heiser holsters and belts that looked just like t
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by Duke @ 12/12/19 02:48 AM

HOLY COW!!! This makes not being able to sleep really no problem at all. Thanks for the "Congrats" guys, AND for the new knife BEHRINGMADE. Really tough job participating in a BUILD & all. NOT! I really gotta whine about "never w
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by pappy19 @ 12/12/19 12:23 AM

Congratulations Duke!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 12 by Buck Buchanan @ 12/12/19 12:19 AM

The Sportsman's Bowie with the #14 Grind is my favorite of the Bowies. I just received two Model 12-9"-#14 Sportsman's Bowies in the same description as yours, except black sheaths. They are handy in the woods.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Lori's Stanaback Special by Wally @ 12/11/19 08:34 PM

By the time the scrim is done, it should be ingrained in everyone's memory...
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 12/11/19 06:52 PM

He's winning "way" too often..Congratulations! Best, Capt. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news, the passing of Vic Hangas by Kirko @ 12/11/19 05:30 PM

The ranks are thinning
Jump to new posts Re: Behring Build by Sharpi @ 12/11/19 04:53 PM

Good get Duke Lets do it again..... Sharpi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Customer-supplied handle material dimensions by Keith_Hicks @ 12/11/19 04:15 PM

OK thanks!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >