James Behring Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Three-fer Thursday! by crutchtip @ Today at 11:55 AM

Does he weld an extension on the tang for the pin, assuming the pin is functional, or, did you start with a butt cap knife?
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: any Thompson Center Contender shooters out there? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 10:58 AM

Tom, Wayne & anybody else that wants a "FYI" on Abigail's hunt: I sold the entire T/C rig after that hunting season for a variety of reasons: A) Not very accurate B) Not easy for a kid to operate with cockin' and un-cockin', etc. etc
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Three-fer Thursday! by CrazyCajun @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Both sets are really top shelf!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Three-fer Thursday! by BladesNBarrels @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

In time for Memorial Day. Red, White, and Blue Handles by James Behring
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Three-fer Thursday! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Anyone in for a "threesome"? How's 'bout 3 RMK #15-5 1/2" all in the CDT (Cut Down Tang) versions, one via Behring. Stay Sharp....& a Happy Memorial Day to all! Capt. Chris
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: any Thompson Center Contender shooters out there? by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

Tom, Really nice rig you have there. What loads do you put through it?? Wayne
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by JerryG @ 05/22/24 06:38 PM

Those are some mighty fine Stanaback Specials!!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Kabooom!! Nice rig! Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Great shot Abby! I have one in .308 Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by CrazyCajun @ 05/21/24 05:48 PM

VERY NICE Set! Hey Metalbender... Let's see a pic of your pair plz!!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by Billy Poyner @ 05/20/24 10:43 PM

Got a pair and thy are 4 and 4 5/8
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by Metalbender @ 05/20/24 08:39 PM

I have a pair of those 25th anniversary specials.i think that they only came in the one size
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 05/20/24 08:06 PM

Been a while since these were made. Matching pair of Stanaback Specials: One of 10 sets made for my 25th anniversary of the special in flame maple. Best, Capt. Chris
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: any Thompson Center Contender shooters out there? by Wayne Dengler @ 05/18/24 09:35 AM

Capt, Way to go Abby!!!!!!!!! No doubt about it,shot placement with a great caliber does the job. I have a friend in a neighboring town that uses an AR in 300 mblackout (suppressed) to harvest many coyotes on his property. Great caliber.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 50th anniversary knife by Shoot870p @ 05/17/24 04:13 PM

Great work yet again!