Sharp Investments Net James Behring Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Folding Knife - Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: MiL-K Knife Collection by JE6245 @ Today at 09:39 PM

Just "won" one a little while ago. I don't collect them but they are interesting. Thanks.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by RandallJames @ Today at 09:31 PM

I have a Model 8 4 in the fighter design. All black with silver spacers and black sheath. I carry it everyday and I have protected myself with it one unfortunate night with my wife. I’d rather not elaborate, but we were in Chicago and walking to our
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by Dirty_Water @ Today at 08:51 PM

And that's why I visit but WOULDN'T move back!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by crutchtip @ Today at 07:18 PM

Friggin nimrods. Whaddya expect, that is where the Kennedys are from. Exactly why I would't live in one of those shit holes Hard to believe in this country some douche nozzle politician thinks because a 6 inch blade is sharp on both sides it will
Randall Made Knives
My choice would be a 28.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by BladesNBarrels @ Today at 06:34 PM

Effective Aug. 09, 2017, Colorado repealed the ban on switchblade and gravity knives, but...(there is always a "but") Kniferights.org added the following: WARNING: Automatic (switchblade) and gravity knives are still subject to Colorado’s
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Sharpening Stone Help Please.............. by byf41 @ Today at 06:09 PM

I was hoping to get some help on these 2 stones I am wondering about . The 2 In question are the ones on top In all 4 pictures . I only show the lower stones for comparison . Both of the stones In question are very slightly longer than the ones shown
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by W Polidori @ Today at 05:39 PM

Yes it would but this is my preference.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Airguns Anyone?? by Neale_Jenkinson @ Today at 04:46 PM

I have 2 Air Rifles,first is a Weirauch HW100 KT PCP in .22 in the UK we are restricted to 12 ft lbs which equates to about 600fps in this rifle,astonishing accuracy,pellet on pellet out to about 35 yards ,no recoil,70 shots per fill and quieter tha
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by RamKingJC @ Today at 04:23 PM

#4-6" with a #6 grind add double hilt... would make for a bad @$$$ lookin fighter.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall "ordering" questions by Windsor @ Today at 04:06 PM

One more quick note.. While the #6 grind is available with the 4-6, it is not available on the 4-6 fighter. I found out with my most recent quarterly order submission (friendly e-mail from RMK about it, asking how they should proceed with my order)
Randall Made Knives
Originally Posted By: crutchtipOriginally Posted By: rigid54Originally Posted By: crutchtip really? curious to where this may be in the US. Double edged knives (daggers) are most generally unacceptable. Where? Texas until recently, for one. Mi
Randall Made Knives
Originally Posted By: crutchtipOriginally Posted By: rigid54Originally Posted By: crutchtip really? curious to where this may be in the US. Double edged knives (daggers) are most generally unacceptable. Where? Pert-near everywhere I know o
Randall Made Knives
Originally Posted By: ShellbriarOriginally Posted By: JE6245No offense to any other sellers but I think all you need to do is go to Tunefink's web site under newer knives and there are plenty of options. I especially like the model 26 with stag he h
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by RamKingJC @ Today at 09:40 AM

Mass is right... also the majority of the Communist Republic of New York and New Jersey is against double edge blades.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by Dirty_Water @ Today at 09:32 AM

Massachusetts...for one... Limits on Carry. It is illegal to carry, open or concealed, switchblades, dirks, daggers, stilettos, ballistic knife, double edge knives, and knuckle knives. ... Folding knives, Swiss army knives, and kitchen knives are l
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Airguns Anyone?? by pappy19 @ Today at 09:04 AM

I have a Gamo with scope and silencer for varmits. 1300 fps and very accurate. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by Shellbriar @ Today at 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: JE6245No offense to any other sellers but I think all you need to do is go to Tunefink's web site under newer knives and there are plenty of options. I especially like the model 26 with stag he has up for sale. Also a nice mod
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Airguns Anyone?? by tunefink @ Today at 08:52 AM

A couple of years ago "Cheaper Than Dirt" had refurbished Ruger Blackhawk Elites on sale for $45 shipped. I bought a few for the Nephews and my Grandson.....and kept one for myself. It's not a premium air rifle, but it's a lot of fun and
Folding Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Emerson knives by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:48 AM

Tracer & Desert Snake, Each week I would wipe down the knife with a Sentry Solutions Tuff-Cloth. When I relocated the knife,it was covered with debris and stuff from two New England winters but was pretty much good to go. A quick clean up and re
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Airguns Anyone?? by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:42 AM

I was just wondering if anyone uses airguns for hunting. Not your Daisy Red Ryder but something much more serious. There are many quality high powered air rifles out there. Two of my favorites are the Benjamin Discovery PCP 22 and the Air Force Con
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by crutchtip @ Today at 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: rigid54Originally Posted By: crutchtip really? curious to where this may be in the US. Double edged knives (daggers) are most generally unacceptable. Where?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Good Randall EDC small Knife? Any suggestions? by Lytridis @ Today at 04:31 AM

Maybe this link will help you (and others) to avoid problems in some states. https://survivallife.com/knife-laws-state/ Personally, with this size, a knife I also like for EDC is the 21. Welcome to this splendid forum
Randall Made Knives
Originally Posted By: crutchtip really? curious to where this may be in the US. Double edged knives (daggers) are most generally unacceptable.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Autographs? by David @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

I make a point of not asking for autographs. However, I had Buzz Aldrin sign my dive log as my dive buddy after we did our first scuba dive together in the Bahamas.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >