Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 03:06 PM

Thanks Man. I'll call you next week. I think I need "things". Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by Stikman @ Today at 11:22 AM

Cap the thread is polyester not nylon.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by LarryWW1246 @ Today at 09:45 AM

OK--- Clarified. Photos can deceive the eye. Nice that you got it back. Larry
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 08:40 AM

Danny-N-Larry, Danny: Was the old brown thread also linen, as I was told "nylon" by Dave? ..."&"...thanks for responding. Larry: The knife "is" a 5", Model #7 with a #6 grind and the handle matches up to it pe
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by LarryWW1246 @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

??? Is the Sheath mis-marked? It reads 7-5, which should mean a Model 7 5-inch blade, but my old eyes suggest the blade is longer than 5-inches. Especially when compared to what looks to be a normal length for the handle. Also, observation Number
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by Stikman @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Brown thread was used for about a year and a half starting in January of 1998, we use the same thread today , just in the linen like color.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

The only FG's on 3/16 inch blades (nowadays) is a carving knife and an 11-4". Good catch on all the way-cool stuff Rob! Brown (nylon) stitched was tried by Gutchers for a very...VERY...short window. Strong as hell but RMK freaks wanted tradition
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by Windsor @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

I'm counting 8 billable options with a modern spacer arrangement: - Model 6 grind - stainless - thumb notches - stag - fingergrips - brass/red spacers - butt cap - etching Are fingergrips in stag allowed on a 3/16" knife these days? I like the
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Both are incorrect. The "shadowing" in my photo of one side of blade is intentional. Both sides of blade are of the normal RMK polish as it leaves the shop...(& It's not a Model #3)... Thanks, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by Billy Poyner @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Waiting on a couple.The knife was originally yours.dark stitching on the sheath.looks like a model 3 and has thumb notches
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What's new buy "U"? by 505Gibbs @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

For starters, one side of the blade has been 'pickled' while the other appears to be 'normal'!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts What's new buy "U"? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Actually: What I "really mean" is what RMK have you picked up recently? Show 'em off...Let's see 'em! Be a good member. "SHARE"!! Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris Got this one back from an old customer (& former member of my hunting
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Shoot870p @ 07/24/24 10:03 PM

A) I'm with ya', Captain
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ - Single apostrophe is causing issue by Shoot870p @ 07/24/24 10:02 PM

Thank you sir. That explains it!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by alan_grombacher @ 07/24/24 06:42 PM

A Cheers, alan
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 07/24/24 04:28 PM

Me TOOOO! I'll give this through the weekend. Is not a significant change, I'll tend to my "stuff" and this will get scratched. Thanks to all for your response so far. I'll call it Sunday evening. Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ - Single apostrophe is causing issue by TonyLaPetri @ 07/24/24 04:18 PM

Thanks Rick! Tony
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by LarryWW1246 @ 07/24/24 03:40 PM

B. I have a lot going on, will be "preoccupied" for a while. Thanks, Larry
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 07/24/24 03:14 PM

That's "8", thus far. We'll need more than that in order to continue. Capt. Chris
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by KENKAN @ 07/24/24 02:23 PM

(A)
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Holzinger258 @ 07/24/24 02:04 PM

A) I'm with ya', Captain
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by BladesNBarrels @ 07/24/24 01:11 PM

A) I am with you (No single apostrophe at Rick Turbevilles Direction) https://www.knifetalkforums.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=207280#Post207280
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts PLEASE READ - Single apostrophe is causing issue by RTurbeville @ 07/24/24 11:50 AM

If you put a single apostrophe - ' - in the text of your posts you will most likely end up with an empty post (or PM). If you really want to put one in you can type in ' (the first character is an amperstand , ie over the 7 key) T
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Litch @ 07/24/24 11:36 AM

A) I'm with ya', Captain
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Windsor @ 07/24/24 11:01 AM

A) I'm with ya', Captain
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >