Clinton Knives Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Shoot870p @ Today at 12:39 AM

Hen fruit but not apples. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 14 by Ross Beauford @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Thanks guys!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: New member by Ross Beauford @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiefOriginally Posted By: Dirty_WaterAnother Cajun?!!? Look out Chief and Steve...someone's after your collection!!! Oh!, and Welcome Ross!, wade in... the waters just fine!! Ross & I know each other.......lol I tried to
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Randall Carbon Steel corrosion care by Leatherman @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Both always had the closure on it. That stuff does stink! Works well on other stuff too if it's not a moving part it can really seem to last
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Blade Show 2019 Photo Album by Chief @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

Finger griped amber stag 19 for the win!
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Storms in East Texas and Louisiana by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Boy, propane ain't cheap anymore, at least here in Idaho. Pap
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Sub Hilt Knives by coachblalock @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Amen to what Pappy said!
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New and on the way from Behring Made by W Polidori @ 06/25/19 07:45 PM

Decided this one needed to stay here for a while. The sub-hilt says yes.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Puma Knives in Australia by Lytridis @ 06/25/19 03:46 AM

I've always love the puma white hunter. If I remember well, this kit was offered to people who were buying a mercedes benz automobile (only in germany).