Stanback Knives Sharp Investments Net
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Buy and Sell - $10.00 commission per knife
Jump to new posts Re: #2-6 and #13-6 "Pair" Yellow Micarta by Buckspen @ 15 minutes 4 seconds ago

Mid-1970's. Thanks, Joe, I knew they were older knives, but didn't know just when. -Buckspen
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Combat Companion & Model #28 SIde by Side? by coachblalock @ Today at 01:39 PM

I looked at all of them. Thanks again for posting a pic of both of them side by side.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife of the Week Sasquatch!!! by James Longstreet @ Today at 10:45 AM

Awesome!
Jump to new posts Re: #19, 4.5 inch, leather handle, reduced hilt, ss by desert.snake @ Today at 06:50 AM

Sold, thank you all!
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by willhunt @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

A pair of Model 3-6's in ivory and stag, finger-grooves, with low S's.
Jump to new posts Re: #2-6 Yellow Micarta with Lugged Brass Hilt by Buckspen @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

off to eBay - B
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: For Our Dog Loving Grammarians by Sphinx3000 @ Yesterday at 09:17 AM

Oh yeah, without a doubt!
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Marbles Knives by W Polidori @ Yesterday at 07:35 AM

I started out with Marbles knives back in the day. I never did get a big collection but it sure was fun finding some of those vintage knives. They had so many variations of handle/butt combinations that I bought a book to research them all. Here's
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: WWII #19... by willhunt @ 01/18/19 09:44 PM

Here is the only Model 19 that I own. And the first one that I've ever actually had in hand. Just a very stout knife, and built like a tank. One question, would this be considered a separate "S" stamp? Thanks for any comments or expertise.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: How's Your Weather? by coachblalock @ 01/18/19 08:53 PM

No wonder the kids at school have been acting like fools this week. We have had 2 lockdowns this week! I canít remember the last one. Full Moons and Northers really affect the crazy kids. Ever wonder where the word LUNATIC comes from.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model Combat Companion!!! by James Longstreet @ 01/18/19 05:14 PM

CC FT, Micarta, 03 by Jedi, auf Flickr
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the experts by TGP @ 01/18/19 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: 505GibbsGREAT knives!! The baby dot does NOT belong to the 'SS' bladed knife. Mike...Could you provide some additional information about your statement that the Baby Dot does not belong?