Stanback Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: show your perfect pair by Shoot870p @ Today at 09:29 PM

Nice work Larry. Thanks for the before shot too! Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by alan_grombacher @ Today at 08:06 PM

A/10
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: RMK Museum Closed by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Today at 08:02 PM

Scott has been sent to a long-term re-hab and PT facility. He is still on the vent although a lower level. His ongoing "process" will be in minute increments and it will be a couple of months at this location. That's all I have heard...sorr
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Abbott and Rape by coachblalock @ Today at 04:12 PM

Or,, One that wants a new iPhone or hair extensions and braided. And a couple of BIG tattoos and piercings.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Gert @ Today at 02:23 PM

Thank you all for your nice comments! Next project: This will be inspired on a Randall Model 25 Trapper. 5" Lohmann Niolox blade, nickel silver guard and pommel, black fiber/aluminum spacers, stag middle piece. But instead of the leather space
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Phil Wilson knives by desert.snake @ Today at 11:43 AM

Hi, I've heard of them before, great hunting knives due to heat treatment of steel, ergonomics and fine grinding. In the secondary market they are very rare, and Phil himself does not make to order now. I see the discontinued Spiderco South Fork from
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Hand Guns by Wayne Dengler @ Today at 08:33 AM

Coach, Glad to hear that all is working out OK. Now for the ammo,do you reload??? If not,maybe you should start. I haven't used factory ammo since 1958. Wayne