Miles Swelze dominionhobby.com
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 17 minutes 17 seconds ago

Computer's not down...just scheduled for an "In-Shop" tune-up...(Once a year) but I have put it off til next week. Now-n-again: "Pick" numbers? OK: Is that what you members want to do? If so, I'll post numbers 1-25 and you can p
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Abbott and Rape by coachblalock @ Today at 06:09 AM

These girls are recruited (solicited) over the Internet. There is a BIG tournament this weekend. All of the motels and campgrounds are filling up. I have never seen such a police presence like there is right now. There is a cop in every motel par
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by pappy19 @ Today at 12:15 AM

I'd like to add the name plate for whomever winds up with it. Don't think I've ever seen a slab stag with a name plate. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Shoot870p @ Today at 12:09 AM

Have to agree with Alan. Sure sounds good. Walker
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by alan_grombacher @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Looking like a real nice build!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Duke @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

I’ve just gotta’ say what a sweet, incredible blade this will be. So thanks for helping out the old Cap and figuring out the count, Billy. Thanks for the Build.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by nate-dogg @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Sounds like we're ready to pick numbers?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Chief @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Thanks Brother!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Billy Poyner @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Just got word Cap's computer is down.Here's what we got. Stainless Blade 4 5/8 Bowie clip point Top bevel sharpened Thumb notches Nickel silver squared hilt Alum/Black spacers Stag handle slab side #14 finger grips Wrist thong Nickel silver butt plat
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Abbott and Rape by thevalueman @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Coach how many of those girls do you think have recently crossed the border compliments of the current administration...so, Abbott has to clean up that mess too?? Just asking...I know little about Texas politics, and am probably way off... :-)Rocky
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Chief @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Can we get a recap of the knife as it stands now?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Thanks Billy, Squared nickel silver single hilt is "IN"! Standard and reduced were out-voted,,,sorry. #14 style finger grips are "IN"...All others? Not this time...sorry. Nickel silver butt "plate" is "IN"
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Custom RMK..."Off the Menu"...??? by Billy Poyner @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Cap is on the road and called and asked me to get a count. Starting at the hilt and working back I'll abbreviate but ya'll can figure it out. Rh-14-wt-comp=1 Sqd-bp-4 Sqd-14-wt-comp-1 Redu-bp-1 Sqd-wt-bp-2 Std-wt-bp-1 Std-14=wt-2 Redu-wt-bp-1 Sqd-sfg