Stanback Knives Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday CAPITAN by Nelson @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Feliz Cumpleaņos CAPITAN !!! We hope that you enjoy your special day. Many blessings for you and your family. Regards, The Silva's
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: REAL vintage Randall knives...50 year minimum by Dirty_Water @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

That's a beauty for sure! And welcome!!
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts REAL vintage Randall knives...50 year minimum by 22rimfire @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

I'm the 75 year old new kid on the block. I don't TikTok, Facebook, X, or any of those other things. I don't know swiping left from swiping right...but I was raised that swiping ain't right I've been watching around here for a few months to get a fe
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Looking to buy several different Randall sheaths.. by 22rimfire @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Not exactly sure how this UBB code works...but here goes. I'm a 75 year old retiree who sold his target pistol and vintage ammo collections after retirement. Too many laws. Now I'm collecting fixed blade knives, primarily Randalls and tacticals of t
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by Shoot870p @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Sounds like a great rifle for sure. I like them but do not have any single shots.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

At my aging eyesight, I need a peep sight on non scope rifles. Sounds like a really cool rifle. Hope you draw. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Pap, My Shiloh Sharps is of modern construction made in 2008. I have a globe front sight on it's bbl and a Lyman #2 tang sight for the rear. I went to the range yesterday and it was dialed right in with the 525 grain loads. I keep the bore seasone