Guys,

I'm pumped on this one! I've been charting this on a map. Watching how the deliveries are happening. 24th Bob in Fla, 25th Spartanburg SC and Georgia deliveries, 26th North Cacalacky - take it to be North Carolina, 26th Glen Head NY - take it as Long Island. I'm waiting for Ogdensburg NY!

No luck today, because of a vicious snowstorm. Was dozing off and dreaming....pictured a UPS truck going off the road in the Adirondacks, ice! Driver trapped inside. He smells smoke. After initial panic he regains his senses and searches for an escape route, to no avail. Ah! There must be something in these packages. Luckily he finds a Randall Made Knife...the "Woodsman"!! The driver quickly realizes this is his way out. He handily rips open the metal carcass of the truck with the well crafted knife and escapes to freedom and his loving family. Weeks later the truck driver visits the intended recipient of the knife to deliver it...but he has a question. With all that happened, would the owner consider selling it to him??? Response...Ah?????, NO! Just kiddin, but I would tell him he has to wait 5 years. It builds character..he he.

Sorry guys ran off at the mouth with the typing. Just really excited and THANKFUL for this opportunity. How else can someone have this much fun spending 400$
Norm Hart RKS #5565