Clinton Knives dominionhobby.com
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 6 of 15 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#200419 - 08/29/22 01:49 PM Re: Trump Raided **** [Re: Duke]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
I again have to go with Duke on this one.

I'm not saying that all of his predecessors were perfect, but none of them sicced the mob on the country.

I don't believe that Trump loves our country. I believe that he loves Trump.

I also believe that he had something very sinister in mind by taking those documents with him. I don't have any proof, but since the DOJ cited espionage, I think that he was going to use the papers as a bargaining chip in case they indicted him.

I also dont think that he is going to run again for President. If he does, he will lose out on all that money that his people are sending in.

I'm sorry to offend all of his disciples, but his comments on the losers & suckers, taking Hydroxychloroform, bleach, bright light up the butt, saying that he is smarter than the Generals, lawyers, not being able to say 2nd Corinthians, not releasing his taxes or grades in school, grab 'em by the "big toe", etc. dont point towards intelligence, common sense, or honesty.

He has completely divided this country. One of my cousins, who used to be one of my best friends, who I fished and hunted with since we were kids, told me that if I voted for Biden, he would come down here and steal gas from me. I couldn't believe it. But I had to tell him that anybody that came down here and stole anything from me would forfeit any chance of being buried in the local cemetery. Their final resting place would be wherever that big alligator left their blue jeans and shoes.

#200420 - 08/29/22 02:03 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Duke]
Jim_Schroeder Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas

Trump was elected President after losing the popular vote by the largest margin in history. It's just the quirk in our electoral system. The long term damage to our country will become clearer in the years to come. He meets all the criteria of a sociopath with a severe inferiority complex. He should never be considered to lead our country again.
RKS #5227
RKCC #CM-189

#200421 - 08/29/22 02:56 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Duke]
thevalueman Online
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
Well...darn Duke...you didn't have to sugar coat it, you should have told it like it was...
I'm JUST going to say...I'm about 180 degrees from you, and I'll keep it at that...I don't think Trump was perfect, however he did what he said he would do, and he was elected to d0 that

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#200423 - 08/29/22 06:48 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: thevalueman]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
My 2 cents; I guess it was ok for the democrat Congress to make up total lies about the so-called Russian influence, use that lie for an impeachment attempt. Then use the DOJ to do their dirty work on Cabinet members, again, based on a totally bogus lie and unsubstantiated. Trump is no politician, that's for sure, but he did get some good things done, even with all of the false information.

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#200424 - 08/29/22 08:42 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: pappy19]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

I’m just curious. What all do y’all think he got done?

#200426 - 08/29/22 08:50 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Duke]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Thanks Duke
I agree with you that if Trump broke the law then he should be held accountable.
But like most everyone else most of the points made there is no prof or about something else besides the raid.
Hilary did the same thing and told the committee "at this point what does it matter", and walked.
I have news for everyone, Trump will walk too. This is about stopping someone not that he did something wrong.
My point and has always been, that the people in charge should be held accountable to us.
Not just the ones I don't like but all of them.
Not long ago our country was was being looted and burned on Trumps watch, he had governor's oppose him & cities held hostage & the big issues is about the documents.
We have given to much power to people that we can't take back.
Whatever comes out of this in two years we will be voting for 2 people that the people in office will pick, not us, them. And like always we will be divided and upset about it.
We will talk to each other about how horrible the other guy is and never discuss what's good about our guy.
As for Trump running agin.....if he wins or even runs people that agree with Duke will do like he said he would do, "I’ll do whatever I can to keep that man away from the White House in the future…….EVER".
There are people that will take that to far & riot and destroy. And Duke I understand that your statement was said in your passion of your beliefs & that you wouldn't go out and harm or destroy things.
There are people that feel that way on both sides, and yes some will just see it as opportunity to steal stuff.
Part of me wonders if he knows this might happen why would you put innocent people at risk to win, not sure I could live with that.
RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!

#200427 - 08/29/22 09:11 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Chief]
thevalueman Online
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
coach...other than this...nothing
Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.

America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.

Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.

Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.
Hit record stock market numbers and record 401ks.

The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.
The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs.
Rebuilding and investing in rural America.

Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
Strengthened America’s rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.
Achieved a record-setting economic comeback by rejecting blanket lockdowns.

An October 2020 Gallup survey found 56 percent of Americans said they were better off during a pandemic than four years prior.
During the third quarter of 2020, the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent – the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.
Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost.
Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.
Unemployment fell to 6.7 percent in December, from a pandemic peak of 14.7 percent in April – beating expectations of well over 10 percent unemployment through the end of 2020.
Under the previous administration, it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration.
Since April, the Hispanic unemployment rate has fallen by 9.6 percent, Asian-American unemployment by 8.6 percent, and Black American unemployment by 6.8 percent.
80 percent of small businesses are now open, up from just 53 percent in April.
Small business confidence hit a new high.
Homebuilder confidence reached an all-time high, and home sales hit their highest reading since December 2006.
Manufacturing optimism nearly doubled.
Household net worth rose $7.4 trillion in Q2 2020 to $112 trillion, an all-time high.
Home prices hit an all-time record high.
The United States rejected crippling lockdowns that crush the economy and inflict countless public health harms and instead safely reopened its economy.
Business confidence is higher in America than in any other G7 or European Union country.
Stabilized America’s financial markets with the establishment of a number of Treasury Department supported facilities at the Federal Reserve.

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#200429 - 08/29/22 09:38 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: thevalueman]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
Don't forget the Wall, which now is deplorable under current administration. Just think what Trump could have done, even more, if he had any cooperation from Congress. Talk about disrespect, remember Pelosi tearing up his State of The Union speech while on TV? Imagine if that had happened to Obama? Very sad.

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#200430 - 08/29/22 11:31 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: pappy19]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Originally Posted By: pappy19
Don't forget the Wall, which now is deplorable under current administration. Just think what Trump could have done, even more, if he had any cooperation from Congress. Talk about disrespect, remember Pelosi tearing up his State of The Union speech while on TV? Imagine if that had happened to Obama? Very sad.

Pap

That was well said....the amount of disrespect & lack of cooperation between the people that are in charge is unbelievable!
RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!

#200431 - 08/30/22 06:39 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Chief]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Rocky:

I don’t really think Trump was responsible for all that. The economy was headed that way already.

Pappy:

The “wall” was a joke. People tunneled under it, cut through it, and an 8 year old girl climbed over it. https://www.businessinsider.com/8-year-old-climbs-replica-of-trump-wall-in-seconds-2019-10

Coach

Page 6 of 15 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod