Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 10 of 15 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#200574 - 09/12/22 12:07 PM Re: Trump Raided **** [Re: tomthbomb]
Dirty_Water Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: central fl.
No

Scott
RKS #014

HE IS RISEN!, HE IS RISEN INDEED!

#200605 - 09/16/22 06:50 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Dirty_Water]
tomthbomb Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Deep East Texas
Republicans are condemning the Biden administration’s decision to enter into plea deal negotiations with the al Qaeda mastermind and facilitators of the 9/11 terrorist attacks — which could take the death penalty off the table.

But at least there are no mean Tweets.
RKS #4868

#200606 - 09/16/22 08:36 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: tomthbomb]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
Biden also helped settle the rail strike which could have made inflation a lot worse.

Besides that, he has been clear as to the fate of bin Laden and Zawahiri.

Now if we could just watch Trump’s buddy Putin’s feet kicking at the end of a rope.

No STUPID tweets either!

And,,, if he gets that “MOONSHOT” against cancer passed, that could change the world.

Edited by coachblalock (09/16/22 08:55 PM)

#200607 - 09/16/22 09:26 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
just think....Biden changes the world....utopia!!

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#200610 - 09/17/22 09:27 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: thevalueman]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Well, I hope he can get that passed!

Although, I can see where some people will think that spending money on something like Cancer Research is ridiculous.

#200611 - 09/17/22 10:03 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
Wayne Dengler Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Earth
Coach,
I have a feeling that they already know of the cure/prevention of cancer but are making so much money off of funding for research,they will never find the cure.

Just like the covid virus scam,they are not going to let this go,it is their cash cow.

Wayne

#200612 - 09/17/22 10:15 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Wayne Dengler]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Wayne:

Could be true. But I sure hope they “spill the beans” and get it out there so it becomes real. I’ve seen too many folks that I loved waste away and suffer from it.

Coach

#200615 - 09/17/22 10:23 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
My answer is a very firm "NO"! Sorry it took a bit of time to get back to this..."BUT"...I have a "sick note" from the Doctor...Is that OK?
Inflation is through the roof! Recession is here! If every company in America was like Randall, i.e., only have cost-effective price increases (in other words...NORMAL) instead of "double-clutching" us, we'd be in much better shape.
Just my thoughts (which, under my current medical scenario, is un-trustworthy)...Your mileage may vary!
Best, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#200619 - 09/17/22 12:41 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
LarryWW1246 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Agree with the good Captain.

There is a lot of piling on, everybody clamoring for more.

Every business and worker wanting to raise costs...and the Fed lagging in its efforts. They don't appreciate the fact that interest rate hikes frighten the stock and bond markets immediately, but don't work against pricing of goods and services except in an indirect and delayed way.

And, of course, the Fed, while knowing the consequences of spending and having to buy the paper itself to sustain the spending, is not allowed to talk back to Congress and the White House to try and curtail the spending. And the giveaway politicians simply want to buy allegiance and votes.

Larry
ABKA #046
RKS #1246

#200620 - 09/17/22 12:54 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
LarryWW1246 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Re: The cancer research.

The announcement the other day is basically a pre-midterm election political stunt.

The substantial work in cancer research is well-funded already, and great advances have been made and will continue...at present funding levels.

When I hear of a doctor telling a patient who has melanoma in several organs "We can cure that," I'm sure the doctor was basing that on knowledge and not lying to the patient.

Will he succeed? Maybe not, but the options have come a long way.

As for increased spending on research, I'm sure every penny will be lapped up...beyond the point where it is achieving any beneficial results.

Larry
ABKA #046
RKS #1246

Page 10 of 15 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod