Miles Swelze Nifeboy.com
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#192717 - 02/28/21 08:06 AM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: aaron]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: aaron

The point is these terrorists,domestic or international don't care who's in power.For example 911.

That is where you are mistaken.

First, who are domestic terrorists? BLM for certain. Antifa for certain. Both though seem to escape that recognition with the current administration. To this point, it has been up to the states in conjunction with local governments to control these groups, and many have failed miserably.

On the other hand, international terror groups were for the most part relatively quiet for the last three years of the Trump administration.

The point of this, is that is seems as though that "quiet" period is over with Bidenus Pervetus in the oval office.

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#192724 - 02/28/21 11:51 AM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: crutchtip]
Sidney_Redford Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns. Va.
He is a disgrace, he looks like he should be in a furenal home.
RKS #84 NRA Life. Shag # 11

#192725 - 02/28/21 12:03 PM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: aaron]
Windsor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas!
Originally Posted By: aaron
You can read the thread title and tell if it is negative.I agree,the knives, guns, hunting, fishing, hiking, GOOD music suggestions....AND camaraderie and don't forget the joke forum if you really want to laugh.

We appreciate your desire to come here and "hang up your hat," figuratively.

Since you're the FNG, you should follow some FNG protocols.

First and foremost, don't stir the pot on your first dozen posts. We don't know you, so out-of-the-gate with contrary points to everything paints a picture that this is "your jam" and it can get old, quick. Again, not because we're opposed to dissenting views, you just need to read the room a little first.

#192732 - 02/28/21 05:22 PM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: Windsor]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

listening to DJT at CPAC. What a contrast between he and Sleepy Joe, not only in articulation and purpose, but in policy.

Joe and the Hoe are throwing us under the buss.

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#192747 - 03/01/21 09:16 AM Re: Stupid mother f*#ker [Re: crutchtip]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
I just got back in town, late last night, from attending the Lambert funeral. I am sorry to see all of this "still" going on. It has run it's course, at least from the requests I have been getting to ban people and "monitor" better!?
No one wins or loses in all of this and, at this point, everything else is fuel on the fire. I have heard nothing back from Rick T., with regards to this, besides the fact that I left a message for him while "on the road" to northern Mississippi. I think it best to lock this thread and move on. I'm not banning anyone over this...but I, along with with some heavy-hitters on this forum and in the Randall community, sure as shit don't like all of this.
Let's move on, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Mr_Mod