dominionhobby.com Nifeboy.com
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#186471 - 03/13/20 11:52 PM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Windsor]
LarryWW1246 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Dogs are always happy to se us!
ABKA #046
RKS #1246

#186475 - 03/14/20 06:10 AM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Windsor]
Lori Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: South Carolina
The people in Spartanburg have Absolutely went crazy!! They have bought all the toilet paper they can get their hands on. They are cleaning the aisles out at Walmart. They are now putting limits on items. I'm thinking I'm going get some more ammo to protect my TP!! HA HA!!I know people fear the unknown! But they are cleaning everything out!!

#186477 - 03/14/20 09:42 AM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Lori]
Wayne Dengler Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Earth
I had read an article yesterday written by a Marine Corps doctor who said that studies of this virus were conducted in the 70s!!

Last night at the diner,the owner showed me a list of viruses provided by the health department years ago. The corona virus was one of the viruses listed and this was years ago.

The media has fanned this fire to a full forest fire.

The disease is already in decline in Europe and China.

Now I guess the media will be looking for something else to start up on.

Wayne

#186479 - 03/14/20 10:08 AM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Wayne Dengler]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
My favorite post on this thread, by far, is Rocky's "Panic Room"! Well done dude!
Best, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#186482 - 03/14/20 11:41 AM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Maybe it's just me but this seems backwards to me.
Any other time we quarantine the sick people, instead of shutting the country down & keeping the healthy people locked in.
So since it's all shut down & screwing up the economy here where there hasn't been a case reported yet.........how is this helping?
Proof that Governments world wide are broken.
RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!

#186487 - 03/14/20 02:58 PM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Chief]
LarryWW1246 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Chief--

Apparently they don't know enough about it.

Infected people might not show symptoms. Maybe not even have a temperature. But can pass it to other people.

And I haven't seen anything about it maybe being circulated in the air in buildings, planes, ships, etc.

They say sneezing or coughing can put it into the air, but I wonder if maybe just breathing might also.

Call from California in the past hour...lady saying how Orange County etc. are like ghost towns.

I wonder...if everybody stays in lockdown, how long before all those who have it will be showing it. And when they recover could they still pass it around?

Larry
ABKA #046
RKS #1246

#186489 - 03/14/20 03:03 PM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Wayne Dengler]
Windsor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas!
Originally Posted By: Wayne Dengler
I had read an article yesterday written by a Marine Corps doctor who said that studies of this virus were conducted in the 70s!!

Last night at the diner,the owner showed me a list of viruses provided by the health department years ago. The corona virus was one of the viruses listed and this was years ago.

Well, "Coronavirus" actually describes a family of them. SARS outbreak of 2002-2003 was another one in the Coronavirus group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus#Outbreaks_of_coronavirus-related_diseases

The bulk of the deaths listed so far are from the Wuhan area of China, where nearly everyone was already in respiratory distress due to the regional air pollution.

#186505 - 03/15/20 01:11 PM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Windsor]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

1st responders are set.

Attachments
------1st responders.jpg

Edited by Chief (03/15/20 01:11 PM)
RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!

#186507 - 03/15/20 04:15 PM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Chief]
Sidney_Redford Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns. Va.
Chief that is just to cute. Fine looking pups. Are those yours? They can eat up a pile of food quickly.
RKS #84 NRA Life. Shag # 11

#186513 - 03/15/20 06:05 PM Re: Interesting possibility regarding Coronavirus [Re: Sidney_Redford]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

LOL I bet they do but no not mine.
I have a Great Dane.

Attachments
------Jude 4.5.jpg

RKS #5154

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod