Originally Posted By: eLarry
I do not disagree Rick is a great guy and have purchased a few knives from him. However, I have two Triathlete's currently due which I paid $575 cash and he is not responding. How about practical advise on how Randall customers from an authorized dealer may get their knives or refund? What is Randall's skin in this game? Do the dealers have to pay for their allocations in advance?

As mentioned already, Randall's relationship is with Rick and not you (for this case).

Since you are already in Georgia, you can open up a case in small claims court (I think GA calls them "Magistrate Court") to get your money back. These courts are there specifically for relatively small amounts and easy for anyone to represent themselves without paying big bucks to an attorney.

Other customers outside the state could do the same, but the real pricetag to show up would probably exceed the amount they are seeking in damages.

(edit to add) Then again, if he's having "down on his luck" problems, you'll have to make a judgement call on how ugly you want to get to recover your money in the timeframe you want.

Edited by Windsor (02/15/19 12:07 PM)