D-Carry and Camp Chores.

Here's how I visualize the categories (and why I am voting for "D"):
-"A" Camp Knife Chores. A longer blade (7-8") used (maybe exclusively?) at the camp site for food prep, cooking and slicing. Given it's size, it would not the easiest knife to wear or 'carry'.
-"B" Carry. A shorter blade (4-5") used for a variety of light to medium duties; the smaller size blade makes the knife comfortable to carry and relatively easy to store or conceal as need be.
-"C" Baton and other N/W Duties. A mid-size blade (6-7"), designed for heavy duty chores (chopping, hacking, prying?). I'd eliminate the 5-4" from consideration here as we'd want the thicker blade stock (1/4" on the 5-5/6/7/8" rather than 3/16" on the 5-4") for the heavy-duty use.
-"D" Carry and Camp Chores. Mid range blade length (5-6") which is designed to be a 'jack of all trades'. Still comfortable to carry while versatile in its utility yet hefty enough to handle most chores. The original "Bearcamp Special" was a 5-5" and the original "Bradford Angier" design was a 5-6", so either blade length could fit the bill here.
RKCC #622