Happy 4th to all! It is one of my favorite holidays, indeed! But enough about "me". Let's roll on this build. We're going to build one Randall knife. We "must" build something that is currently available, within the parameters of Randall policy and with no entanglements! That's the only rules, thus far! This build had generated incredible interest, to be honest, beyond my expectations. I believe the "one build at a time" policy works best. We can concentrate on one...and one build only. Being the "only active build", it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.
So: How do we proceed? Good question! I would say we should voice our opinion as to what Randall model we like best for this build. Argue your point and try to get others to go along. There will be bumps in the road..."BUT"...(I know: Can't help myself)...that road will, indeed, lead to a fine knife being received by one of you. I don't care what we make! You are limited to the 5-options, except for one of my Stanaback Specials.
For those of you who have recently signed on or have not participated in the past: WELCOME!!!!!!! PLEASE feel free to ask questions and soak up some knowledge. That's part of what these build are all about! We will:
* Chose a Randall model to build
* Chose the various options
* Allow each "Crew Member" to chose a # for the drawing
* Draw 1 number from a computer-generated random search
* Allow that crew member the option of buying the knife
If you are lucky enough to have your number chosen...but "don't" care to buy the knife, a second random drawing will take place. This stuff is lots of fun, no mean-spirited electronic bullying will be tolerated and has never been exercised. Let's get this thing done!
Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing what ideas you have! In the meantime:
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
PS: Here's an example of a completed "Forum Build Randall" from a previous build...CCS

Attachments
------Forum Build #7-#6-Bone Linen 001.jpg

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (07/04/16 02:31 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com