Again Joe, in the "historical King Faisal" thread, you stated:

Originally Posted By: crutchtip
I have no interest in arguing with you about something that you have what is at best only a moderate understanding, while continually clouding the issue - HKL to Johnson brown button transitional sheaths - with repetitious diatribe. This most probably because you are continuing to be misguided from the left coast. Perhaps some original thought of your own would help.

First thing, I have not argued with you, debated, yes.

Moderate understanding? What's there to understand Joe? The workmanship on the sheaths speak for themselves, no need for discernment.

Clouding the issue? I think I have been spot on in my observations.

"Repetitious diatribe?" Joe, use words that you understand....please.
Meaning of word diatribe:

Originally Posted By: google
di·a·tribe
ˈdīəˌtrīb/
noun
a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.
"a diatribe against the Roman Catholic Church"
synonyms: tirade, harangue, onslaught, attack, polemic, denunciation, broadside, fulmination, condemnation, censure, criticism;

Challenge? Oh yes. Bitter verbal attack?
I don't think so.

"Misguided from the left coast?" Perhaps a nudge from Ron with the number stamp differences, and Jacks good research on stamp orientation, but other than that....no puppetry here.

Most insulting of all:

"Original thought of my own?" If this isn't the epitome of an unwarranted insult... I will let that statement stand on its own. It needs no explaining. Perhaps you should review Rhetts' forum etiquette in the thread above this one.

You want to end it Joe? Simply debunk my observations with pictures that you said were coming soon in another thread. Its as simple as "pictures are worth thousands of words." Yeah...I altered the quote just a bit. Hey, I enjoy having thoughts of my own :-)

Thanks

RKS Member #5700