My buddy (and fellow RKCC charter member) Mike Mason and I attended the AGCA show this past weekend. I bought, sold and traded (along with ordered for customers) several Randall Knives. That's not a particularly unusual occurance for me. I "also" did a little buying, selling and trading of some "non" Randall stuff. The photos below are of one of these such "deals". I hope you like it. I know I do!
As some of you know, I am fond of the Remington "Bullet" knife series, having almost all of the limited series offered from 1982 until a few years ago (when Camillus shut their doors for good). A good 'ol boy walked up to my table on Sunday and sold me an "older" version....the "original" version of one of these such knives. It is a Remington #R1123, large, 2 bladed tracker (or trapper as some call it) pre-war bullet with a lot of life left in it, killer jigged bone and a unique sheath!
Anyway: I thought it appropriate to "share" it with all of you. I will "share" it with you, via a few photos on this forum..."BUT"...(There's that word again)...I will not "actually" share it with you...so don't ask! (Tony: Eat your heart out)
Best, Capt. Chris

Attachments
------Remington #R1123 018.jpg

------Remington #R1123 010.jpg

------Remington #R1123 015.jpg

------Remington #R1123 006.jpg

------Remington #R1123 005.jpg

RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com