Randall Made Knife Miles Swelze
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#193126 - 03/15/21 05:53 PM Funcytrend
Grits Offline
Just dropped in

Has anybody ordered a knife from the subject company. I saw an advertisement from them and ordered a knife. They confirmed delivery after we got it straight about the order and since they were late I went back for a new delivery date, They charged PayPal as soon as they entered the order. Now every time I try to contact them it says the shop is closed. Just trying to find out if this is a legit company.

Thanks in advance for any info.

#193127 - 03/15/21 05:56 PM Re: Funcytrend [Re: Grits]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Are they the jerks that use my website photos and then send you a knife from Pakistan?
Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#193132 - 03/15/21 07:31 PM Re: Funcytrend [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Grits Offline
Just dropped in

I don't know about that but I know they are the ones that took my money and haven't sent me a knife. Before I order another knife online I am going to come on here and see if they are legit. I guess if nobody has ever heard of them then they must be a fake knife seller.

#193141 - 03/15/21 10:12 PM Re: Funcytrend [Re: Grits]
tomthbomb Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Deep East Texas
Their website and FB page is down. Go figure.
RKS #4868

#193159 - 03/16/21 11:37 AM Re: Funcytrend [Re: tomthbomb]
BladesNBarrels Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: East Tincup General Store,Colo...
Hey, at least one good thing about using Paypal, is you can get a refund from them and start searching again.

Molon Labe

#193307 - 03/22/21 01:35 PM Re: Funcytrend [Re: BladesNBarrels]
Grits Offline
Just dropped in

Great News I got my KABAR from Funcytrend. I am elated because I hate it when I think I have been cheated and can't do anything about it. It is odd though, because the Internet still says the shop is closed, and all the references to them on the Internet say the same thing. Anyway I just wanted to set the record straight and tell everybody that I didn't get cheated and received my knife and the aesthetics of the new KABAR is better than an old one I had and even the one I had in the military.

#193314 - 03/22/21 06:56 PM Re: Funcytrend [Re: Grits]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: Grits
Great News I got my KABAR from Funcytrend. I am elated because I hate it when I think I have been cheated and can't do anything about it. It is odd though, because the Internet still says the shop is closed, and all the references to them on the Internet say the same thing. Anyway I just wanted to set the record straight and tell everybody that I didn't get cheated and received my knife and the aesthetics of the new KABAR is better than an old one I had and even the one I had in the military.

I'm glad you got your knife? Thanks for your service.
We have to be aware of all the scams being run these days.

Edited by aaron (03/22/21 06:57 PM)

Moderator:  Mr_Mod