Howdy everyone:

This RKS forum is dedicated to topics related to edged weapons, misc. cutlery, sharpening "stuff", sheaths, handles, blade metals, polishing, "how-to's", "what-to-do's", "help-me-with's", etc., etc., etc....
We already have a fine, established "hunting" forum and have discussed those type of chores on it. There will most certainly be some crossover topics. That's "AOK". If you've got a favorite pocket knife that you carry in the woods, please feel free to share it with us. If you have a favorite knife maker that doesn't have their own dedicated forum, please tell us about it.
The point is that a good number of the RKS knife-related "sub forums" are insulated from a lot of topics and discussion. I hope you will find this place a place to open that discussion. We have some excellent examples already being moved here. Let's build on them, add to them and, of course, participate!!!
Thanks for visiting and please feel free to log in, sign up and share your passion with us. I only ask that this forum be kept civil, respectful, free from bad language and a place that everyone will (would) feel welcome.
Best, Capt. Chris Stanaback
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com