Jeff,
Thanks for the pic. I cannot gain access to my "BCP",s and it will help folks a great deal to actually "see" one of these bowie clips. I am not in total agreement with you in regards to Wayne's "Buxton" fighter being a more comfortable size for usage. While I certainly find the 6" ,or so, overall blade length a great compromise, I must tell ya' that the exposed extra tang length is very uncomfortable for fat boys, like me, to carry and use and get in and out of vehicles, horses and 4 wheelers. Blade length? No question..good choice. Tang extension? A little "pokey" for real men. I use a Model #15-5 1/2", with a stainless steel blade, single nickel silver squared top hilt and an orange (G-10) border patrol handle, in a waxed "C" sheath with no hone pocket for "chores". While it may be considered by some to be a tad on the small side, blade-length wise, I really like it's overall "usage" size. I will probably grind 3/16" to 1/4" off the back of my "Buxton" and eleviate the "pinch". Of course, I'm one of few on the planet who uses these things anyway. Again: Thanks for the pic. Best, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com