I am putting this out there after the recent thread on the vintage knife on eBay.

I received numerous emails, pm's, texts, and phone calls about this knife. Too many. I even received a text message at 6:18 am!! Really? WTF!?!

Also, don't call me to discuss a knife and then quasi quote me on a forum. I don't need any ghostwriters.

I want everyone to understand, I do not and will not give the stamp of approval for any vintage knife without having the knife in hand. Period. That has been the Randall shop policy and I am bound by the same.

This particular knife is the EXACT reason why it is important to have a hands on examination. There is too much to be gained and/or missed using photos alone.

So next time something like this comes up, and I am always happy to discuss RMK's and help where I can, but don't ask me to give you the warm and fuzzy w/o seeing the knife. If you are questioning the knife and can't get a return guarantee, don't buy it. Perhaps the fact you are questioning it may be a sign? You guys are grown men, make a decision and live with it.

BUY-SELL-TRADE