This is just a question for all the talking heads that are at the Blade Show now. It seems like all the knives I ordered in the past and in really has not been that many that all that where make with pure silver were so marked on the blade. Not so with the last two I have gotten. Is this something the shop did out of there extra fine work or did you need to request this as an option? The last two I received where not so marked. I just got the last one the first of the week, had forgotten the order by then to be truthful with all that has happened in my life since I ordered it, but it is a real man's knife. Mod. 12-9-14 grind with Pure Silver,FCH,CMO. handle with center cut Ivory and SS blade. It is a real beautiful knife and to heavy for me but will someday make someone a great collector piece. The Ivory handle is flawless and a great piece of art. If I haven't forgotten how I will take some shots of it and post later? I see a couple of typing errors but for some reason I can't seem to change them but I think you will know what I am trying to say. It is 3 in the morning and I just got up to check on the dogs. Hope all you dogs are having fun, wish I was there.
RKS #84 NRA Life. Shag # 11