Stanback Knives Miles Swelze
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#192631 - 02/25/21 08:15 AM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
I can't speak for "other" mods, but I'm not going to delete this thread. I think, perhaps, it may be time to move on..."BUT"...(Ahhh, I feel better now)...no harsh words or mean-spirited exchanges have occurred so it stays up as far as I'm concerned. If you do not wish to read or participate, simply don't.
I will say the "rape" charges seem to be aimed (no pun intended..."Aimed"? Get it?) at ammo & gun manufactures exclusively? I don't get that. What about toilet paper? How about a shout-out for paper towels, hand sanitizers, masks, etc...all are price-increased, in part, because of a scare. A "different scare", granted but price-gouged none-the-less!
Let's also not leave out the retail merchants who have boosted their bottom line by selling all of the above at a higher rate of profits than would be seen, pandemic and political-worry free.
Just Sayin', Capt. Chris
PS: Please keep the conversations "civil"...Thanks...CCS
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#192640 - 02/25/21 09:55 PM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

I guess I am gonna have to dissect this drivel.

Originally Posted By: aaron

Ok,ok.LOL I exaggerated but the point is the weapon's and ammo company's are raping the American buyer's monetarily on the basis of fear and the corrupt nra never says or does a thing to address this
issue.Have you ever asked why this increase in prices?It is plainly a scam,playing on people's fears.

Ok, let's start with these profound paragraph above.

First and foremost, who the fook created the climate of fear? Certainly not the NRA, so why are you directing your vitriol at them?

Also, a lesson in basic economics for ya. Supply and demand creates a price structure in a capitalist system. What in the fook does the NRA have to to with manufacturers prices?

We are a semi elite group hear so no problem .We can afford Randall hand made knives.For this i am grateful.Truly.
I will pass on the plastic Ruger and keep carrying my 500 S&W mag with speed loaders.
$80.00 dollars for 500 rnds of 22lr.Come on these people are predators. Here is another great deal Remington $115.00 for 500
https://thecastlearms.com/product/reming...rn-500-bx-10-cs
A couple years ago i paid $15.00 for a box of 500 22 lr.What!

Semi-elite? WTF does that even mean? You carry whatever you want to carry, no one cares. No one likes the prices of ammunition, but until manufacturers can catch up, and primers become available in greater numbers (European supply chain for many makers of ammo), this is how it is gonna be.

Instead of whining about the price of ammo, focus your attention on supporting organizations that are gonna fight to preserve your rights. NRA is the biggest dog in the fight, so you better jump on board. Call and write your reps and tell them what you think. Scuttlebutt is Biden might executive order a ban on the importation of firearms and ammo. IF that happens, you are really gonna be pissed about ammo prices. It may be overturned by the USSC, but I don't have too much faith in the bunch.

Whatever you do, don't pine away and tell us what you paid for 22LR two years ago. No one cares.

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#192645 - 02/25/21 11:44 PM Re: interesting [Re: crutchtip]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: crutchtip
I guess I am gonna have to dissect this drivel.

Ok,ok.LOL I exaggerated but the point is the weapon's and ammo company's are raping the American buyer's monetarily on the basis of fear and the corrupt nra never says or does a thing to address this
issue.Have you ever asked why this increase in prices?It is plainly a scam,playing on people's fears.

Ok, let's start with these profound paragraph above.

First and foremost, who the fook created the climate of fear? Certainly not the NRA, so why are you directing your vitriol at them?

Also, a lesson in basic economics for ya. Supply and demand creates a price structure in a capitalist system. What in the fook does the NRA have to to with manufacturers prices?

We are a semi elite group hear so no problem .We can afford Randall hand made knives.For this i am grateful.Truly.
I will pass on the plastic Ruger and keep carrying my 500 S&W mag with speed loaders.
$80.00 dollars for 500 rnds of 22lr.Come on these people are predators. Here is another great deal Remington $115.00 for 500
https://thecastlearms.com/product/reming...rn-500-bx-10-cs
A couple years ago i paid $15.00 for a box of 500 22 lr.What!

Semi-elite? WTF does that even mean? You carry whatever you want to carry, no one cares. No one likes the prices of ammunition, but until manufacturers can catch up, and primers become available in greater numbers (European supply chain for many makers of ammo), this is how it is gonna be.

Instead of whining about the price of ammo, focus your attention on supporting organizations that are gonna fight to preserve your rights. NRA is the biggest dog in the fight, so you better jump on board. Call and write your reps and tell them what you think. Scuttlebutt is Biden might executive order a ban on the importation of firearms and ammo. IF that happens, you are really gonna be pissed about ammo prices. It may be overturned by the USSC, but I don't have too much faith in the bunch.

Whatever you do, don't pine away and tell us what you paid for 22LR two years ago. No one cares.

Sometimes when the truth stares you in face you get angry and call it drivel.That don't make it untrue.The nra does plenty to instill fear into its devotees's and it collects more money that way.This in turn makes people panic and stockpile guns and ammo.See the connection?They are corrupt just as are the republican and the democratic politicians .We have had both party's impose gun regulations.I mean really, what the fook? You have no problem's affording guns,knives and ammo.I'm happy for you.JUst a hint.Not everyone can afford these things and many people do care about the price of ammo.Thanks for your input.

Edited by aaron (02/26/21 12:24 AM)

#192646 - 02/25/21 11:56 PM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

You hear the black helicopters? You come to this site to troll? WTF you talking about the NRA instills fear. That may be the dumbest thing I have read in some time. just come out and say you don't like the NRA instead of this convoluted BS you espouse.

What they do is make all the plebes aware of what is going on, the "fear" is your own. The folks pictured below is who instills fear to gun owners. THAT is the truth. Dig it.

Attachments
------123570567_10218514597001952_8051579833964837739_n copy.jpg

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#192647 - 02/26/21 12:07 AM Re: interesting [Re: crutchtip]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Arizona
No trolling here. I love my guns, knives, and ammo.
The nra is not immune from criticism.
Thanks for your opinion.We are fortunate to be able to voice our opinion's in a free country.Histrionics and all.
I don't dislike the nra.It just really needs to be more transparent.
So we don't end up with more of this type of graft.https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/nra-chief-lapierre-illicit-gains-report-1096433/
I enjoy this site and feel Randall knives are the best fixed blades bar none. If i have offended you i apologize.I condider you quite knowledgeable when it comes to Randall knives.

Edited by aaron (02/26/21 04:12 AM)

#192656 - 02/26/21 09:10 AM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

So, now you are quoting Rolling Stone, one of if not the main liberal litter box liners still published in hard copy. That alone speaks volumes.

Again, you whine about the price of ammo, and everyone agrees it is high, yet that is your only concern, your self, not the fact the an excise tax might be on the way that may make your ammunition $5 a round. You gonna bitch then when you didn't support the main organization that has the means to step up and fight it?

No one is saying the NRA is infallible, and I am on that boat, but you seem to blame them for all your personal woes relative to firearms. You want transparency, how about with your "elected" officials? THAT would seem to warrant more concern than the practices of what is basically a civil rights organization.

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#192680 - 02/27/21 01:08 AM Re: interesting [Re: crutchtip]
Ronnie Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: NW Mississippi
Well.....all righty then.
RKS#2166

#192693 - 02/27/21 03:21 PM Re: interesting [Re: Ronnie]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Attachments
------148889738_3662174120518671_1580792431350439965_n-1.jpg