dominionhobby.com Stanback Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#164431 - 09/10/17 12:33 PM Re: Facebook help [Re: thevalueman]
maxpastor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: South West
My opinion of Facebook is that it is the most dangerous media on the internet. if I know someone they have my email address and I have theirs. if not I don't need to talk with them. I get all my family pictures from email or text. If hackers can get into the credit cards company and now the credit score providers they can get into facebook, linkedin and all the other social media site.
users beware.
again just my opinion.
Our Prayers are with all the people in harms way and our friends in Fla.

max
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

RKCC #502

#164435 - 09/10/17 01:43 PM Re: Facebook help [Re: maxpastor]
Windsor Online
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas!
Yeah, they've resorted to "firehose" of crap by default. They're pandering to the younger generation.

I don't dare enable that noisemaker on my phone, when I'm "pushed off" of the keyboard, I'm done with blah-blah-blah.

#164606 - 09/14/17 07:02 PM Re: Facebook help [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
tomthbomb Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Deep East Texas
Originally Posted By: Captain Chris Stanaback
I'll do the "stick-shoving"..."but"...Ya' gotta' take those "goggles" off first.
Best, Capt. Chris

Can't take them off Cap. When I was a kid my momma told me I would shoot my eye out.

Attachments
------daily-man-up-20161003-103a.jpg

Edited by tomthbomb (09/14/17 07:03 PM)
RKS #4868

#164828 - 09/21/17 08:30 PM Re: Facebook help [Re: thevalueman]
maxpastor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: South West
Well it appears that Facebook owner has decided to turn over all the Presidential Race Ads "supposedly taken out by the Russians" to the Government/demies .

That should give all the Facebook user's a warm fuzzy feeling.

Maybe he should just give them full access so they can see what everyone else is doing.

OH MY GOD, what is next

Edited by maxpastor (09/21/17 08:31 PM)
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

RKCC #502

#165134 - 09/29/17 01:49 AM Re: Facebook help [Re: maxpastor]
needfull things Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Upper New Zealand
After reading these comments, it reinforces to me just how easy it is to leave oneself exposed via Public Media.
Have never done FB and can't imagine ever starting.

After seeing some of the mindless drivel some people post, it beggars belief that others are actually interested in the boring minutia of their lives.
The sad part is, some people are..
Weird.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Mr_Mod