Randall Made Knife
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#64567 - 07/10/09 12:55 PM Tony Bose Ivory Swayback and Trapper Single Blades
BobJohnson Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Linton, IN
One more Post before I leave for the weekend! Here are two Tony Bose knives dressed in some Beautiful Ivory! The Swayback Gents knife sports some super hard 440V steel with a Razor Sharp Edge! The Scales are Antique Elephant Ivory and are to die for!! Perfectly set Shield finishes out the knife. Perfect for carrying to Church or Business Meetings! The Wharnny Trapper has Creamy Mammoth Ivory scales that are absolutely a perfect match! The blade is ATS-34 with a hand rubbed finish. It too is Razor Sharp. It has a perfectly set hand cut Shield and a butt cap finishes the knife off. This knife also goes in the pocket when Dress Pants have to be worn! I hope you like em both! I know I do! That's all you get for a while. I'll show you guys some more next week. I've got to go open a bag of Horse Feed. Which Bose knife will I use...?

Attachments
63823-BoseTonyIvoryx2front.jpg (538 downloads)

#64568 - 07/10/09 01:16 PM Re: Tony Bose Ivory Swayback and Trapper Single Blades [Re: BobJohnson]
Bill_Jacobs Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: KENTUCKY, USA
Great knives, thanks Bob. Folks who haven't seen a real Bose up close are missing a rare item of great functionality and beauty! Only problem is they are so pretty a feller hates to use them on things like feed sacks!
You ought to go see Tony there in Wilfred and when you do, ask him to show you the one he carries in his back pocket. Can you guess the brand/maker's mark? Better get after that horse feed Bob, those hayburners are not going to like waiting too long. Thanks again for sharing such great knives, Bill J.
William L Jacobs III RKS #3569 NKCA NRA Life KNIFE WORLD Student Limbaugh Institute A.C.S.

#64569 - 07/10/09 01:27 PM Re: Tony Bose Ivory Swayback and Trapper Single Blades [Re: BobJohnson]
Bill_Jacobs Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: KENTUCKY, USA
Bob, just one more thing. Tony, as you may know, has his name on several Case models and he travels around some to their shows out here in America. Tony has been here several times at the Radcliff, KY Basham Lumber Company shows (Case Master Dealer). He's always the same, unassuming, quiet, super nice feller who is willing to talk about knives, especially Bose knives. If you get a chance to see him in person, do it, you'll won't be disappointed. It's not everyday a regular citizen gets a chance to talk to a real master of the knife trade. Oh yeah, get him to tell you about how he and Reese "relieve" the tangs on folders so they don't rub creating those dreaded marks from opening and closing.
Bill J.
William L Jacobs III RKS #3569 NKCA NRA Life KNIFE WORLD Student Limbaugh Institute A.C.S.

Moderator:  John_Hanlon, John_Nugent, kdhampton