Stanback Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#195595 - 09/10/21 06:23 AM Abbott and Rape
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
I’m sure that most of you have seen the news clip of Greg Abbott telling America that he was going to ELIMINATE rape in Texas.

Well, he is fixin’ to get a good chance to get started. Lake Fork is about to hold several high stakes, high profile Bass Tournaments in the coming months. There will be 20,000 - 30,000 fishermen paying $500 - $2500 entry fees. They will fill up every motel and campground in 4 or 5 counties around here.

There will also be 2 or 3 tour buses full of underage girls “for sale” at discrete locations for the “enjoyment” of all those “lonely” fishermen.

I went to High School with Greg Abbott. He was a good guy. He was a brilliant student and a fierce competitor in Football an Track. His father died while he was in High School and I admired him for overcoming his adversities. I voted for him and I have agreed with a lot of his politics.

But when I see him sitting between those two proven Teacher Haters (Patrick and Hughes), and hear him spew stupidity about rape, and know how our local LEOs have been hindered in their efforts to investigate and stop this garbage that happens at our Bass Tournaments, I know that he has buckled under the “Big Money” influences of our State.

We will see what happens! I hope that there are a bunch of “Task Force” cars parked all around the Lake, but I’ve got my doubts.

#195597 - 09/10/21 09:07 AM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: coachblalock]
GCTom41 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: NY
Politicians say things all the time that they know are false and that they really are not going to do.

You hope for all the young women that are victims of rape, that someone with power would put the assets and Judges behind their words to actually make the difference.

The girls that are being bus'd in are likely forced into the body slave trade as illegals or junkie's that are controlled by cartels.

Hope the Police are funded and supported and remain safe while protecting others. Respect would go a long way as well.

God bless our Police Men & Women!

Tom Flynn
RKS#5918
RKCC-CM-178
SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

#195600 - 09/10/21 01:26 PM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: GCTom41]
Jim_Schroeder Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas
Abbott and Patrick. Two of the sorriest humans on the face of the earth.
RKS #5227
RKCC #CM-189

#195602 - 09/10/21 01:32 PM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: Jim_Schroeder]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

You left out Bryan Hughes. He may be the worst!

#195673 - 09/16/21 09:20 PM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: coachblalock]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
Coach
how many of those girls do you think have recently crossed the border compliments of the current administration...so, Abbott has to clean up that mess too??
Just asking...I know little about Texas politics, and am probably way off...

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#195681 - 09/17/21 06:09 AM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: thevalueman]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

These girls are recruited (solicited) over the Internet.

There is a BIG tournament this weekend. All of the motels and campgrounds are filling up.

I have never seen such a police presence like there is right now. There is a cop in every motel parking lot. Lots of Task Force vehicles. Most of them are Federal. (FBI). We saw a young girl getting into a CPS vehicle just yesterday.

DPS had a huge bust in North Texas last week, so maybe something is getting done to stop it.

https://easttexasradio.com/dps-investigation-into-online-solicitation-leads-to-seven-arrests/

https://sealyoutdoors.com/payout-lake-fork-2/

Edited by coachblalock (09/17/21 09:25 AM)

#195690 - 09/17/21 05:02 PM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: coachblalock]
BladesNBarrels Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: East Tincup General Store,Colo...
So, the Bass Tournaments are an excuse to go to Texas and get into trouble?

Like the Dove Hunting trips to South America?

Dang, I am naive.
Molon Labe

#195696 - 09/18/21 07:01 AM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: BladesNBarrels]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Coach
on line solicitation is not quite a "bus load" of under age girls....
Forgive me...not that that's better, however that apparently goes on in every state....we get that over here all the time...perverts...it's a sickness, that apparently is not easy to fix....if your a perv, your just a perv I guess...sad

RKCC#25

#195698 - 09/18/21 10:21 AM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: thevalueman]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

David:

I think It’s more than just gettin’ in trouble.

I think that it is a pattern of a bigger problem of just having not regard for human life and respect for other people.

There are a lot of jerks out there. We see it in the way people drive and act out on airplanes, etc. I had a guy pulling a boat pass me on a two lane highway, double yellow line, just last evening. I was going 70 (speed limit) and he must have been going 90.

If he had met a dump truck head on, we would have all got kilt.

Rocky: We have had several girls at our high school get contacted by random people to “meet them at the Lake” on Snap Chat, Tik Tok, and several hook up apps advertise: “ Wanna make $1000 this weekend on the Lake?

There is a big club converted to Restaurant/Club out on the Lake. Word is that there is no shortage of girls wanting to make money out there during a tournament.

Coach

#195699 - 09/18/21 11:34 AM Re: Abbott and Rape [Re: coachblalock]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Coach...
Unfortunately I can see that....wave a $1,000 in front of a needy girl, and there you have....very sad on both sides

RKCC#25

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod