Miles Swelze Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Click here to pay your $10 sale fees ->
Click here to pay your $25 annual fee ->
KF Forum
Registration

(click here)

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#189043 - 07/16/20 07:12 PM Sold off forum Randall #2-8 Behring rehandle
nate-dogg Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: The Sunflower State
Selling to fund a new gun purchase is this incredible Randall #2-8" that was rehandled by Behring Made Knives. The blade, double brass hilt, solder, and sheath are original to the knife. Behring swapped out the original black Micarta handle and red, white, and blue spacers with the black and Brass spacers, brass sub-hilt, and beautiful Sambar Stag with brass pin. They also reground the tip, sharpened the blade, and polished out the majority of stains and spots. These guys do outstanding work and I have a couple of their pintails for hunting/fishing. Since the blade is over 40 years old, there are still some light stains and spots as you can see in the pictures. Nothing major or distracting. Please us your Zoom function to better understand the condition of the knife. I will also attach a before picture so you can see how great of a job they did. These pictures have not been edited. I will be happy to take more pictures or answer any questions that you may have.

$975 now $925 now $860 shipped fully insured USPS firm.
Payment preferably by PayPal friends and family, but will also consider other forms of payment from credible forum members.

Would prefer to sell, but I may consider trading for Randall Knives with stainless blades 6" or larger. I might also consider a Randall knife of lesser value plus cash.

If it doesn't sell or trade on this forum in a few days it will likely go to an online auction. Thanks for your time!
Listed on other sites so time stamp will determine buyer.

Before picture below

Edited by nate-dogg (07/20/20 04:05 PM)

#189054 - 07/17/20 10:54 AM Re: Randall #2-8" re-handled by Behring! [Re: nate-dogg]
TAH Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Where's the "like" button? That turned out great!
RKS #4233

#189072 - 07/18/20 01:47 AM Re: Randall #2-8" re-handled by Behring! [Re: TAH]
nate-dogg Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Price dropped to get this sold.

#189096 - 07/19/20 02:42 PM Re: Randall #2-8" re-handled by Behring! [Re: nate-dogg]
nate-dogg Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Final price drop before going to auction $860 firm. Thanks.

Moderator:  Mr_Mod