Randall Knife Collectors Club Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Click here to pay your $10 sale fees ->
Click here to pay your $25 annual fee ->
KF Forum
Registration

(click here)

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#188500 - 06/24/20 06:53 PM Sold fee paid Randall Tiathlete Behring rehandle
nate-dogg Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: The Sunflower State
For your consideration is this beautiful Randall Triathlete rehandled by Behring Made Knives with some knarly Sambar Stag, Musk Ox Boss spacer, nickel silver hilt and sub hilt, black and maroon fiber, green Micarta, aluminum spacers. I am not the original owner so I don't know when exactly this was made. It comes with an awesome Mudbone pouch sheath. I took several pictures of different angles to show that it is in excellent condition. These pictures are not cropped or edited. The only thing that may be considered a flaw (I don't consider them flaws), is the light natural checking of the stag at the end that I also pictured for full disclosure. I will be happy to take more pictures or answer any questions that you may have.

$850 shipped fully insured USPS OBO. Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Payment preferably by PayPal friends and family, but will also consider other forms of payment from credible forum members.

Also interested in trading for a Randall Knife. Preferably a stainless model 2 with 6" or larger blade or a stainless model 14. Maybe others as long as value is similar. I might also consider a Randall knife of lesser value plus cash.

Edited by nate-dogg (07/20/20 04:06 PM)

#188507 - 06/25/20 12:00 PM Re: Randall Triathlete Behring rehandle Make Offer! [Re: nate-dogg]
BladesNBarrels Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: East Tincup General Store,Colo...
Great looking knife.
What are the measurements of the handle/
Thanks
Molon Labe

#188513 - 06/25/20 03:31 PM Re: Randall Triathlete Behring rehandle Make Offer! [Re: BladesNBarrels]
nate-dogg Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Blade tip to guard is 3 1/8, handle is 4 5/8, overall length is 7 3/4.

#188517 - 06/25/20 05:03 PM Re: Randall Triathlete Behring rehandle Make Offer! [Re: nate-dogg]
BladesNBarrels Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: East Tincup General Store,Colo...
PM incoming!
Molon Labe

#188537 - 06/25/20 07:52 PM Re: Randall Triathlete Behring rehandle Make Offer! [Re: BladesNBarrels]
nate-dogg Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Traded. $10 fee paid. Thanks.

Moderator:  Mr_Mod