Miles Swelze Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#178228 - 02/24/19 08:43 AM Re: Rick Ward? * [Re: Sphinx3000]
Sphinx3000 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: The Netherlands
@ Chief

You said this: "If anyone wants to take Rick to court you will have to prove that he got your money & that you didn't receive a knife."

This is exactly one of the reasons why Randall NEEDS to help. They can look in there order book and know which knives were delivered to Rick Ward. That is prove in court and it would be a shame, if they don't help there loyal customers getting all the evidence they need, to make a good case against this THIEF!

Edited by Sphinx3000 (02/24/19 08:44 AM)

#178230 - 02/24/19 11:03 AM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: TAH]
Windsor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas!
Originally Posted By: TAH
Originally Posted By: Dirty_Water
this certain relationship has soured in the past few years to the point that we could no longer recommend Rick with confidence...

Sounds like Rick's "authorized dealership" should have been revoked a few years ago, which would have avoided this mess with recent orders.

Sounds like you don't know any of the intimate details but like to armchair quarterback the play anyway.

#178238 - 02/24/19 02:28 PM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: Windsor]
Wally Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Kinda like, if I stab you with a Randall Made Knife, you can sue RMK.

#178239 - 02/24/19 02:51 PM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: Wally]
Dirty_Water Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: central fl.
They can look in there order book and know which knives were delivered to Rick Ward

Absolutely no problem....7-5 Mon-Thurs, ask for Scott and I'll do what I can...but Rick has not received a delivery since late October...

Scott
RKS #014

HE IS RISEN!, HE IS RISEN INDEED!

#178262 - 02/25/19 08:59 AM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: Windsor]
TAH Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Windsor
Originally Posted By: TAH
Originally Posted By: Dirty_Water
this certain relationship has soured in the past few years to the point that we could no longer recommend Rick with confidence...

Sounds like Rick's "authorized dealership" should have been revoked a few years ago, which would have avoided this mess with recent orders.

Sounds like you don't know any of the intimate details but like to armchair quarterback the play anyway.

Don't need to know intimate details. I was just commenting in Scott's post. When a business "relationship has soured in the past few years" and you can "no longer recommend Rick with confidence" for whatever reason, it's probably time to severe the relationship to protect Randall customers and the shop. And yes, I realize that hindsight is 20/20.
RKS #4233

#180216 - 05/11/19 03:46 PM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: TAH]
Brad737 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Florence, KY
I’m one of the folks that Rick Ward stole money from. I paid him a $100 deposit for a Model 27. The deal was done by phone, and I sent him the deposit via PayPal. He told me it was for his September delivery, which was 8 months later. Unfortunately, PayPal won’t pay claims after 180 days, which passed before the supposed delivery date. By the time I realized my money had been stolen, and that he lost his dealership, PayPal refused my claim. Both of the phone numbers I had for him, as well as his email, are no longer in service. At this point, I’m afraid it would cost more than the $100 I lost to collect my money, which I’m sure he counted on. $100 won't break the bank, but the fact remains he’s a criminal. It’s disheartening when other dealers jump to defend him on Facebook, literally calling out people who were ripped off for “kicking someone when he’s down”. Disgusting.

Edited by Brad737 (05/12/19 09:31 AM)

#180218 - 05/11/19 04:11 PM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: Brad737]
Sphinx3000 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: The Netherlands
I agree with everything you mentioned!
To bad you got scammed...

Edited by Sphinx3000 (05/11/19 04:11 PM)

#180232 - 05/12/19 09:12 AM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: Brad737]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Brad,
I announced on these forums, as well as on Facebook (& to the Randall shop) that I would honor a $50.00 deposit, lost in dealings with Rick Ward, "and" get the Randall knife order made & delivered for anyone showing proof of their deposit. If you will get in touch with me, we can work this out.
Hope this helps, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#180239 - 05/12/19 12:05 PM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Brad737 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Florence, KY
Capt. Chris,
That’s an EXTREMELY generous offer. You, Sir, are a true ambassador for RMK. I sent you an email a few days ago. Currently, I’m interested in ordering a new Triathlete. I’m also looking for a Guardian with the older, Commando-style grip. I’d also like to find a nice RKS3, preferably one of the “Membership Drive” versions with ivory spacers. If I can’t find a nice RKS3, I’ll need to order a 27 from you.
Thanks,
Brad

#180240 - 05/12/19 12:22 PM Re: Rick Ward? [Re: Brad737]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Get with me the beginning of the week as I am not at (or near) my blade list but we'll get some of this taken care of.
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod