Miles Swelze Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#177998 - 02/16/19 01:10 PM Re: Rick Ward [Re: Sphinx3000]
mileswelze Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: Sphinx3000
@ Capt.Gary If this is you and you want to "locate him", there is another Randall dealer named Rick Bowles who can maybe help you do that . He is banned here, so I can not give you a link to his site. He was/is real close with Rick ward. He posted the other day on FB, that he knows him for over 30 years and even helped him become a dealer. He also mentioned a lot of details about the current situation of Rick ward.

I presume that since he knows so much about his current situation, he perhaps is still having contact with him. You can find Rick Bowles on the internet or look at his post about Rick Ward on the Randall Knives Facebook page. That is were he mentioned the details about his friend.

Yes, great idea. Contact his friend and ask him to sell out his buddy.

Give Rick a chance to recover and make things right. If he's gone dark and isn't responding there's got to be a good reason.
Miles Welze -- RKS #5063
www.mileswelze.com
www.consignmentknives.com
Mad Dog Knives, USA Exclusive Dealer

#177999 - 02/16/19 01:16 PM Re: Rick Ward [Re: Capt. Gary]
mileswelze Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: Capt. Gary
Sick, disabled, whatever - no excuse - he knowingly billed for items that he did not have, would never have, and had no way of obtaining to fulfill the order. I don't know when he took your money, but I know for a FACT that he was accepting funds for Randall products as late as 12/30/18. He took mine, but he could not even order from Randall at the time. FRAUD! I can prove it. I personally submitted a felony fraud complaint with the Sheriff's office today.

Then prove it!! Anything less is nothing but fuel for speculation.
Miles Welze -- RKS #5063
www.mileswelze.com
www.consignmentknives.com
Mad Dog Knives, USA Exclusive Dealer

#178002 - 02/16/19 02:09 PM Re: Rick Ward [Re: mileswelze]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
All of this is quite interesting, "but"...we have stretched far beyond the purpose of this "Randall Shop News" thread, especially seeing as how the conversation has been taken up by, yet another thread, in the general RMK section. I would submit that the balance of this be carried on there and, therefore, I am locking this thread.
The thread will remain posted as the information about Rick Ward is important. Don't get me wrong: I care not about the continuing of discussion of this...we just don't need it here!
Thanks for understanding, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Mr_Mod