Randall Made Knife Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Click here to pay your forum fees ->
KF Forum
Registration

(click here)

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#164543 - 09/12/17 03:13 PM Heiser Brown Button Model 8 sheath
maxpastor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: South West
I am looking for a late 50's / early 60's Heiser Brown Button Model 8 sheath. Please PM or email if you have one or know where one may be.
got this photo from the internet: This is what I am looking for.

thanks

max

Attachments
------s-l1600.jpg

Edited by maxpastor (09/12/17 03:52 PM)
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

RKCC #502

#166662 - 11/26/17 08:01 PM Re: Heiser Brown Button Model 8 sheath [Re: maxpastor]
maxpastor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

still looking for the Brown button sheath for my model 8. I would like to giving this knife to my Son in Law for Christmas. He is a Master Sargent in the USAF and deploying to "Somewhere" in February for six months and I would like to complete this knife for him.
so if anyone has this sheath and is willing to part with it, please contact me.

max
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

RKCC #502

#166666 - 11/26/17 09:38 PM Re: Heiser Brown Button Model 8 sheath [Re: maxpastor]
W Polidori Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central New York
Max,

Call Gary Clinton; my best first guess. Good luck to you and Son In Law.

#166672 - 11/27/17 02:27 PM Re: Heiser Brown Button Model 8 sheath [Re: W Polidori]
maxpastor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Thanks Warren,
I have contacted Gary earlier but I will try again. He may have gotten one since the last time I talked with him.
Max

RKCC #502