Miles Swelze Stanback Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives


Click here to pay your $10 sale fees ->
Click here to pay your $25 annual fee ->
KF Forum
Registration

(click here)
 
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#165446 - 10/12/17 10:53 AM Re: Byrd Walking Staff ** [Re: Tattoo Bill]
Eric Online
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 11/18/15
Posts: 871
Loc: Metamora, Michigan
Sweat looking rides indeed.
_________________________
Eric

Top
#165448 - 10/12/17 10:54 AM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: Eric]
Robert Frey Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 06/07/11
Posts: 1277
Loc: Wausau, WI USA
Sweet car!
_________________________
Rob Frey

RKCC Number CM-098
NRA Life Member

Top
#165458 - 10/12/17 01:47 PM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: Robert Frey]
smcbrearty Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 09/13/05
Posts: 302
Loc: New Jersey
The picture was obviously a Dodge. Old chevys are found in scrap yards and old fords are found in repair shops. Old Dodges are found on the road.
_________________________
Steve McBrearty RKS 4049

Top
#165460 - 10/12/17 02:32 PM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: smcbrearty]
Eric Online
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 11/18/15
Posts: 871
Loc: Metamora, Michigan
Detroit made.....all 3.


Edited by Eric (10/12/17 02:33 PM)
_________________________
Eric

Top
#165465 - 10/12/17 05:12 PM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: smcbrearty]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 09/14/05
Posts: 10134
Loc: Central Florida
85% of all Dodge trucks sold are still on the road today! (The other 15% made it home)!
Best, Capt. Chris
_________________________
Capt.Chris Stanaback
RKCC/RKCA Founder
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com
WEBSITE: www.captstanaback.com

Top
#165466 - 10/12/17 05:41 PM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 10/31/07
Posts: 4673
Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
Lol!!

Pap
_________________________
Mike Allen
RKCC-CM-086
True West Magazine Maniac
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

Top
#165497 - 10/15/17 01:46 PM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: Tattoo Bill]
Tom Vaught Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 04/26/10
Posts: 553
Loc: Michigan
Is your 5 foot Byrd walking staff as heavy as mine is?

The one I got from Tom Clinton/Floyd Byrd weighs 4 pounds.

You could use it to support your race truck, JK!

Tom V.

I honestly think mine was built to kill Arkansas Razorback hogs with a Randal Model #18 knife as a weapon.


Edited by Tom Vaught (10/15/17 01:53 PM)
_________________________
Tom Vaught
RKS# 5100

Top
#165498 - 10/15/17 03:30 PM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: Tom Vaught]
Tattoo Bill Online
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 07/14/15
Posts: 1762
Loc: Spring Hill, Florida
No, it weighs less than the 4' staffs do! It is NOT a Byrd staff. Some people don't like that word.....lol
_________________________
Tattoo Bill
Spring Hill, FL.
Livin On The Edge!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1087435041286326/

Top
#165499 - 10/15/17 03:45 PM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: Tattoo Bill]
Eric Online
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 11/18/15
Posts: 871
Loc: Metamora, Michigan
My Stainless example weighs in at 3 lbs.
_________________________
Eric

Top
#165500 - 10/15/17 05:13 PM Re: Byrd Walking Staff [Re: Eric]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Registered: 12/05/05
Posts: 4338
Loc: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I'm more a SS guy, more into durability.
I'm ok with the heavier weight.
_________________________
See Ya, Chief
RKCC CM-037
RKS #5154

The good LORD loves fools & idiots.........so pick one you aren't going to heaven twice!

Top
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2


Moderator:  Mr_Mod