does any one know approx cost??
came from a man named konuth.
never seen 1. heard of it
vapor ware or real ??????
blf
tia
Posted by: Buck Buchanan

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/08/23 05:26 PM

Not familiar with those. They may have been offered by one of the Authorized Randall Dealers like the late Rick Bowles, who passed away a few days ago.

The only buckles most of us have or had were the leather buckles made by Greg Gutcher of Sullivan's Holster Shop, who is the current supplier of Randall Sheaths.

They have "Randall Knives" stamped on the front, covering most of the leather face, that could be attached to a leather belt that allowed interchangeable buckles.

Some buckles had Greg's signature in ink on the back side of the leather. They were made in limited numbers, I think maybe less than 100 for each year Greg offered them.
Posted by: pappy19

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/08/23 05:54 PM

Greg made me one off from some of the beavertail that I sent him after the fire. He signed it and wrote me a nice thank you letter as well. Will post a picture soon.

Pap
Posted by: oldguy

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/09/23 12:23 PM

?

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/11/23 06:35 PM

Here's pictures of my custom one off Greg Gutcher buckle made with tanned beavertail and a silver quarter Concho. I sent Greg around 10 really nice tanned beavertail and 10 silver quarter chonchos right after his original shop burned down and he lost most of his custom skins. I also sent a few Randalls for custom beavertail sheaths, some with cconchos that I have posted before.

Pap
Posted by: thevalueman

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/11/23 09:17 PM

wasn't this about "silver" belt buckles??

:-)Rocky

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/12/23 12:23 AM

Yes, but Old Guy asked about it. I can remove the post, no problem.

Pap
Posted by: thevalueman

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/12/23 07:07 AM

I surly do not care about the posts....I was wondering about the silver belt buckles.

Posted by: oldguy

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/16/23 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: thevalueman
wasn't this about "silver" belt buckles??

Sorry I ask a question. And this was not shop news to start with. It is post like that one that has a lot of members here not wanting to contribute to these discussions.
oldguy
Posted by: 505Gibbs

Re: silver belt buckles - 02/22/23 08:44 AM

This is the one that could have been obtained from Stoddards in Boston at one time. DW owns one!