How did the Shop fair during the storm?

Posted by: Zogger

How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/11/17 04:40 PM

Wondering how the shop fared due to Irma. Any news?
Posted by: rodbrown

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/11/17 04:59 PM

Scott said the following earlier today:

Shop is on generator but is okay, minor damage near back garage as reported by Michael Randall

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/11/17 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: rodbrown
Scott said the following earlier today:

Shop is on generator but is okay, minor damage near back garage as reported by Michael Randall

Super! I hope everyone's family's and homes are OK.
Posted by: Lytridis

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/12/17 03:19 AM

Good to hear about that. What about the Captain? Any damage? Hope every thing is fine for him too.
Posted by: Captain Chris Stanaback

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/12/17 10:12 AM

Shop is "ok" but, as of this morning, they are not open. No power and the generator is down! Scott said the grounds look like "ground zero"!
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/12/17 12:04 PM

Capt-Are you OK?
Posted by: RamKingJC

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/12/17 12:13 PM

http://www.knifetalkforums.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=164537#Post164537

This thread currently has everyone updating on how they faired in this B.S. ...
Posted by: Wally

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/12/17 04:41 PM

How'd the museum do?
Posted by: Captain Chris Stanaback

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/13/17 12:09 PM

Latest update,
I have been asked to keep you all up-to-date on the status of the Randall Shop & Museum. Consider this your "official" update notification:
Spoke with Scott, prior to my disc decompression therapy this morning ("SO" much fun!) and here's where we're at, as of now. Both the shop and museum are structurally in good shape. The debris field and clean up is going to take a good, long time to get completed and back to normal. The shop & museum will be closed all of this week. Hopefully, restoration of all critical functions will be completed by the end of the weekend.
There is no power and the shop's generator is down. A lot needs to be addressed, obviuously, and your help & patience will be very much appreciated during this process. I will keep ya'll up-to-date! Please: Refrain from any phone calls, emails, texts or faxes during this week's clean up.
Security will be maintained on the Randall premises during this ordeal. There is no need to call, nor be fearful in any way, concerning your RMKs that may be "in house" at this time. ALL'S WELL! Security is "24/7's"!!
Hope this helps, Capt. Chris

Re: How did the Shop fair during the storm? - 09/13/17 02:49 PM

Thanks for the update!