New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog!

Posted by: Buck Buchanan

New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/14/17 09:39 PM

For Randall Catalog collectors, request the new 80th Anniversary Catalog, 37th Printing.

The Miniature Model 27/Copper sits beside its "brother", the Miniature Model 27 in the same photo in the catalog.

The Triathlete is displayed in the Photo Insert of Non-Catalog Models, item # 17-R.

The Copper Companion, #17-K, & the "Ward Gay Model 20-4-1/2", #17-L, are also displayed in the insert.

Nice updated photo in the catalog of the Shop Crew. I believe Mindy is standing between Scott and Valerie. Also, nice inside view of the Randall Museum.

Order yours online at the Randall website.
Posted by: W Polidori

Re: New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/15/17 05:40 AM

I requested one a month or or so ago and just received mine Friday. Nicely updated as Buck points out.
Posted by: Yonder

Re: New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/16/17 08:26 PM

I was at the shop today, picked up a catalog and saw the new Ward Gay Model 20 displayed. What a beauty; it is next.
Posted by: CrazyCajun

Re: New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/16/17 09:53 PM

My son and I took in the same adventure today! His 1st visit to the museum, visit with Scott in the shop and had more questions for Michael than he has fielded in a while. "Dad... that place is unbelievable"!!!! Was his description on the way home! 5,000 + knives on display, if you get a chance.... Visit!!!
Posted by: RamKingJC

Re: New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/18/17 09:39 AM

I maintain that 1 of the best ways to start a day is a visit to the shop!!!

I dropped in got a catalog for myself and Sharpi, dropped off a knife for servicing, thank you Scott for taking care of it.

Probably the best part was making Michael & GTR laugh pretty good, and in turn getting a treat for my efforts =) THANK YOU GTR!!!!

Re: New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/18/17 05:36 PM

Treats are good especially when they have sharp edges.
Posted by: RamKingJC

Re: New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/18/17 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: W Polidori
Treats are good especially when they have sharp edges.

Treats NOT gifts... ain't nobody swallowing sharp edges and then posting on the forum about it an hour later... crazy

Re: New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/18/17 05:50 PM

Well I guess posting it is out of the question since you ate it smile
Posted by: Falcon Billy

Re: New Randall 80th Anniversary Catalog! - 01/23/17 01:51 PM

I ordered one a week ago and got today. Good service. Thanks for the information Buck