Randall Stanaback RKCC #041, Orig Sheath **SOLD**

Posted by: mileswelze

Randall Stanaback RKCC #041, Orig Sheath **SOLD** - 04/06/22 02:47 PM

This one's unused with original edges, missing the lanyard. Original sheath with just light handling rubs. Comes in the shown Randall zip case.

**SOLD** shipped CONUS, will 3 day Fed Ex. with signature required. Zelle is fine, check is better. I no longer associate with PayPal.

If interested, email is best: mwelze4@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.

From the Captain's website with permission:

"This knife is one of our first 'Club' knives. Nicknamed the 'Stanaback Special, Double-Duty' these knives were limited to a total production run of 100. Each was serial numbered and this one is S/N 098 OF 100. Catalog price for this gem is $750.00. I am selling this knife, on consignment, for only $695.00!! It could use a little Flitz on the nickel silver hilt but the knife is brand new, never used or re-sharpened. A great value for anyone interested.
I will list all of the options below and you will quickly see why this knife is under-priced. Besides the $145.00 custom oxblood sheath, complete with an EZE-Lap diamond sharpening steel, this Double-Duty sports 11 options!! That's right. Currently 5 options is the limit for your Randall knife order but the exception is dealer specials. Stanaback Specials are unlimited with regard to options! Also, with such a small production number, the collectible factor jumps even more!
Please take a moment to view the photos and see exactly what you get with this great knife. Oh...and one more thing: It's called The Double-Duty because the slabbed side handles and underneath (#14 style) finger grips make it truly ambidextrous!"
Posted by: pappy19

Re: Randall Stanaback RKCC #041, Original Sheath - 04/06/22 02:52 PM

PM sent.

Pap
Posted by: mileswelze

Re: Randall Stanaback RKCC #041, Original Sheath - 04/06/22 02:57 PM

Thanks Pap, I replied to your email.
Posted by: pappy19

Re: Randall Stanaback RKCC #041, Original Sheath - 04/12/22 12:37 AM

Thanks Miles, as usual, a great sales experience with you. Always a pleasure.

Pap