RMK Model #12-6", LITTLE BEAR-Forum Monthly Sale

Posted by: Captain Chris Stanaback

RMK Model #12-6", LITTLE BEAR-Forum Monthly Sale - 01/18/21 11:18 AM

Members,
Ya'll should know, by now, that I may have banner ads on this forum but I don't "sell" on this forum. I cannot remember, with the exceptions of "builds", etc. ever having done so.
Well...THIS is a "SPECIAL PROJECT"...and it will be ongoing for this entire year of 2021~!! Please see listed below our sale of January, 2021 "FORUM SALE"! Each, and every month I will offer one of my Randalls for sale, at catalog price with a portion of the proceeds going to support www.knifetalkfoums.com!!
I hope everyone likes this idea and, at one point or another, participates. You can pay me for the knife @ captstanaback@aol.com using Paypal. If you are a Florida resident, sales tax will be charged.
Now: Let's check this Little Bear out! Here's descroption:
* Randall Model #12-6 inch
* The LITTLE BEAR BOWIE Model
* Hand forged carbon steel blade
* 6" blade length
* 1/4" blade stock
* A Bowie-shaped blade
* Top edge is sharp!
* Thumb notches
* Brass single hilt
* Smooth brass collar
* Thuya burl handle
* Wrist thong
* Compass
* Model A sheath in tan leather
* Lifetime warranty
* Catalog Price: $635.00
* USPS ship/Ins.: $20.00
* Total $655.00
* Fl. Resident: $704.15
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
PS: Call for any other payment method...CCS
PPS: THIS JUST "SOLD" off my website, after being listed for 2 minutes! Don't worry: The forum will get their cut! Another one coming up...next month!!
Thanks, Capt. Chris
Posted by: Daniel Ross

Re: RMK Model #12-6", LITTLE BEAR-Forum Monthly Sale - 01/26/21 01:06 AM

Hello Capt. If you are going to sell a knife a month as a special project, it would seem only fitting that the knife sells on this forum. That way we all have a chance by checking this one site for your special. Just a thought. Thanks.
Posted by: Larry Ducati

Re: RMK Model #12-6", LITTLE BEAR-Forum Monthly Sale - 01/26/21 03:27 PM

I disagree with Mr Ross. Just because the Captain wants to donate money from proceeds of a sale to this forum, doesn't mean forum members get to dictate to him terms or conditions of that charitable act.
Posted by: coachblalock

Re: RMK Model #12-6", LITTLE BEAR-Forum Monthly Sale - 01/26/21 07:18 PM

That’s a damn nice handle!